Terms of Service
Rules & Regulations
At Aloha Beach RV Resort we want you to enjoy your stay with us. For the safety and enjoyment of our guests, we ask that you observe good camping practices. The Rules and Regulations are posted on our website and are available in the office.
General Resort Information
- Quiet Time: 10:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- Disruptive noise, abusive language or conduct will not be permitted at any time.
- SPEED LIMIT THROUGHOUT THE RESORT IS 5 MPH.
- RV age requirement is 10 years old or newer and in excellent repair. RVs over 10 years require management approval. Camping unit must be in good mechanical repair and condition and must not be unsightly.
- All sites must be kept neat and tidy.
- Large Yard Mats are not to be use except by prior permission.
- High-profile exterior lighting on RV must be turned off by 10:00 pm.
- All guests and visitors must be registered with Aloha Beach RV Resort
- All unregistered visitors must leave the resort by 10:00 pm.
- All common buildings and common areas are smoke-free.
- Wildlife- We are located next to a large natural area with dangerous wildlife (snakes, coyotes, and wild hogs) Keep pets on leash and within park boundary.
- Trash/garbage must be placed in waste receptacles.
- A recycle bin is available at the same location.
- A short cut across any other RV site or home site is prohibited.
- Anyone who willfully or negligently defaces, damages or destroys property/equipment of the Resort shall be liable for full replacement cost and shall immediately be removed from the park without refund.
- Due to underground irrigation and utilities; no stakes, posts, pins, into ground without management approval.
- O-Ring, donut or screw-in fittings for sewer connections must be used at all times.
- No washing of RVs without prior approval of management. (A $5 washing fee is to be paid prior to each washing of your rig, truck, or car on site.
- All hoses must have a shut-off valve.
- Guests may use grills at their respective sites. NO OPEN FIRES
- Discharging of firearms and fireworks are strictly prohibited. No open carry of firearms allowed within the park.
- Drunkenness and disorderly or abusive conduct will not be tolerated and will result in immediate eviction from the park without a refund. The use, possession, or distribution of illegal drugs or illegal drug paraphernalia will not be tolerated and will result In immediate eviction from the park as well as possible arrest and prosecution by local law enforcement authorities.
- Aloha Beach Resort is a privately owned facility. Management reserves the right to refuse or discontinue service to anyone at anytime, for any reason, including condition and/or type of camping unit. Management reserves the right to limit the length of stay.
- Observance of these rules will provide a safe and enjoyable stay for all of our guests. Management reserves the right to add to, delete from, and/or modify these policies and regulations
- Rates include all taxes, water, sewer, and dedicated WiFi.
- Rates may change without notice.
- Rates are based on 2 people. Sites may have up to 8 people per site, with additional fee of $8..00 per person per night.
- There is an additional charge of $0.15 per KWH for metered electric on weekly and monthly rate.
- Confirmed reservations are guaranteed by credit card.
- Pets breed restrictions, leash and pickup enforced. Please see pet policy for added info.
- No tents are allowed. No Pop-ups, high-lows, and truck campers. Hard-sided units only, and must be self contained.
- RV age requirement is 10 years or newer in excellent repair. Over 10 years must get management approval.
- All units are subject to approval.
- Persons under the age of 21 may not rent unless accompanied by a parent.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am, check-in time is 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Special arrangements must be made for parking up to dusk. No RVs will be parked after dark except in designated pull-thru spots with prior approval.
- Late arrivals must make special arrangements and must arrive prior to dusk.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- Late check outs must get prior approval.
- No sub-letting or second tier rental of RV spaces and / or units.
Parking & Vehicles
- SPEED LIMIT THROUGHOUT THE RESORT IS 5 MPH.
- Limit of one RV and a maximum of two car/truck vehicles per site.
- No utility trailers are allowed in the resort community except for loading or unloading. Trailers may be parked adjacent to the park for an additional fee, space permitting.
- NO PARKING IN THE STREETS, GRASS OR LANDSCAPED AREAS AT ANY TIME.
- NO PARKING ON VACANT LOTS.
- Extra parking and boat parking is available with a fee $5 per day / $25 per week / $75 per month.
- A valid driver’s license is required for the operation of all motorized transportation.
- Bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, etc. must be used responsibly. No use of unlit vehicles after dark.
- Pets must be on a leash and under control of the owner at all times.
- You MUST promptly pick up after your pet. Waste bags and disposal stations are available throughout the resort.
- Pets may never create a noise disturbance.
- No Pit Bulls, Dobermans, Rottweilers, Chows and/or Wolf hybrids are allowed in the Resort at any time.