Terms of Service
- Limit 2 dogs per site, effective October 1, 2022. Arriving with more than 2 dogs per site is cause for removal from the park with NO REFUND. There will be a $100 charge per day for any pets over 2.
- Pets must be leashed at all times.
- Please do not leave your pet outside unattended or tied to trees.
- Please, pick up after your pets immediately.
- Pets are not allowed in any building, patio, café or pool area.
- You will be asked to leave the park if your dog disturbs other guests.
- If you plan to leave for the day, we encourage you to take advantage of our pet walking service. Check with the office to make arrangements.
2. Your Rig
- Rig type (fifth wheel, motorhome, travel trailer, etc) and length of rig must match reservation.
- We ask that you please turn off outdoor light bars and LED's after 930pm. They're very bright and we enjoy our Drak Park and night skies, as well as sleeping with the windows open.
- Arriving with a rig that is different/incorrect length could invalidate your reservation with no refunds provided.
- Your rig must be fully self-contained w/ sink, toilet, and water tank in case we have to shut the water off or close the bathrooms. There will be no refunds for people choosing to leave early due to refusal to use your own toilet during emergency closures of bathrooms. (This happens more than you'd think).
- We cannot accomdate trailers over 16' abd have limited parking for extra vehicles and trailers. Please notify us in advance if you have any of the above. Your reservation covers 2 adults, 1 rig/trailer/5th wheel, plus ONE vehicle. Extra motorized vehicles will be charged per day.
- Check-in is at 1pm.
- You must be in the campground no later than 8pm.
- Check out is at 11am