Terms of Service
FACE MASKS & SOCIAL DISTANCING:
As of October 15, 2020 all Blu-In Park amenities are open and operating. However, Park amenities including the Restaurant/Store at the Blu-In Park may change prior to your arrival.
All guests and customers must observe our face mask and social distancing requirements. Failure to adhere to these requirements may result in our refusal to serve you. Please, this only works if we all cooperate. If we are deemed unsafe by a jurisdictional authority, we may be forced to shut down. Your respectful compliance with these requirements will help ensure our doors will remain open to serve you.
Face mask and social distancing requirements:
1. All guests/customers are required to have a face mask with them at all times. Children 2 and under are not required to wear masks.
2. Face masks must be worn when inside all buildings.
3. Face masks should be worn when social distancing is difficult while participating in Park activities.
4. Face masks are always required inside the Blu-In Park store.
5. Social distancing should be observed when ever possible. Social distancing means; maintaining a distance of 6 feet or more from others in a public place. Masks should be worn when maintaining social distancing is difficult.
6. Masks do not have to be worn while at your own campsite.
7. Masks may be removed when dining at the Blu-In Park restaurant patio.
Pool and Spa Requirements:
1. Reservations are required for the pool and spa.
2. The pool and spa are open between 10am and 9pm. All days.
3. Guest must be onsite to reserve.
4. Pool and spa time are limited to 45 minutes per campsite, per day.
5. Pool and spa reservations can be made through the office.
NOTICE: Entering the pool and spa area, and the use thereof without a reservation will result in a suspension of pool privileges indefinitely.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!! (Empty Holding Tank Policy)
Upon entering the Park, you will be asked to show that your holding tanks are “completely” empty. If your holding tanks are not empty you will be required to dump them at our dump station before being allowed to enter the park. Our park has incorporated a state-of-the-art wastewater treatment plant for our sewer connections at each site. The use of any holding tank chemicals such as formaldehyde or deodorizers is strictly forbidden by CRWQCB (California Regional Water Quality Control Board) which oversees the wastewater treatment system of our park. It is of the utmost importance that you do not use any holding tank chemicals while in our park. Your cooperation in this will assist in our overall effort to protect the underground aquifer, a statewide natural resource from contamination. To dump your tanks, you will pay $35 per occurrence. While this may seem steep it is necessary to ensure that all park guests abide by the empty holding tank policy. NOTE: This fee can easily be eliminated by arriving at the park with empty holding tanks.
◦ Check out time is 12 noon. Check in time is 2:00pm.
◦ Please observe our quiet hours from 10:00pm to 7:00am.
◦ A maximum of 6 persons per site. Rates are for 4 persons; additional person is $5/day.
◦ Children age 15 & under need to be under parental supervision at all times. Parents are responsible for their children’s conduct and safety.
◦ Speed limit is 5 mph throughout the park. Please watch out for children.
◦ The use of all holding tank chemicals is strictly prohibited while connect to our sewer system.
◦ Keep your site clean & free of trash. Place trash and garbage in designated bins. Leaving trash on your campsite will result in an automatic $50 clean up charge to your credit card.
◦ Place charcoal ash in designated containers only NOT trash bins.
◦ Keep both ends of your sewer & water connections watertight. Sewer hoses must be properly connected to sewer system.
◦ Campfires are permitted at individual campsites but must be in a self-contained fire pit at least 12 inches off the ground.
◦ Place charcoal and fire pit ash in designated containers only NOT trash bins. Dumping of fire pit or cooking coals on your site will result in an automatic $50 clean up charge to your credit card.
◦ Firearms, lethal weapons and fireworks are not permitted in our Park. This includes but is not limited to; Firearms, bows & arrows, cross bows, sling shots, knives, BB and pellet guns, paint guns, air soft guns, etc
◦ Washing, repairing, servicing of any vehicle is not allowed at campsites.
◦ Tents are not allowed except when accompanied by an RV. Screened porches are allowed for eating only.
◦ Park amenities are for paying overnight guests only. All visitors must register at the Park office when entering and obtain a car pass $5 per/vehicle. Visitors must leave the park by 9:00pm
◦ Use of marijuana products is restricted to inside guests’ RV only. Marijuana use is prohibited when operating a motor vehicle and from public use within the Park grounds.
We love pets! Please be a responsible pet owner and.....
◦ Keep pets on leash/tether (max 6ft) at all times while outside. Failure to keep pet leashed will restrict future reservations.
◦ Your pet’s mess is your mess – clean it up. Pet messes left on your campsite or adjacent campsites will result in an automatic $50 clean up charge to your credit card. There are no exceptions and we enforce this policy vigorously.
◦ Keep pets out of pool area, clubhouse, laundry, showers, & bathrooms
◦ Pets may be in the training track area as long as they are on a leash.
◦ Never leave your pet unattended at your campsite.
◦ Continuously barking dogs/aggressive dogs will not be tolerated.
◦ Limit 2 pets per site.
◦ Sorry, horses are not allowed.
◦ Hours are 9:00am – 8:00pm and adults only from 8:00pm to 10:00pm
◦ No children under the age of 15 are allowed in the pool area without adult supervision, no exceptions.
◦ There is no lifeguard on duty – enjoy the pool safely and at your own risk.
◦ Please observe the posted precautions in the pool area.
◦ Keep food, glass containers and alcoholic beverages out of the immediate pool area.
◦ Smoking is not allowed in any of the Park buildings or pool area.
◦ Please no running, jumping, diving, pushing or horseplay.
◦ Proper swimming attire is required at all times.
◦ Children who are not toilet trained must wear disposable swim pants. Diapers are not allowed in the pool.
◦ Hours are 7:00am to 9:00pm
◦ Clothes lines are not allowed in the park
◦ Please do not wash pet bedding, greasy rags, muddy clothing, etc.
◦ Shower tokens may be purchased at the front office only for $2 per/10 minutes so plan ahead.
◦ Laundry facilities are provided for the convenience of our registered RV Park guests and are not for use by visitors.
PARKING & VEHICLES_____________________________________
◦ Parking on the roadways is strictly prohibited by fire marshal regulations.
◦ All motor homes/campers/RV’s must be able to move under their own power. Trailers and 5th wheels must have a tow vehicle available.
◦ Please notify the office if you plan to be away from your site for a period longer than 24 hours.
◦ One RV/motorhome/camper and towed trailer, or one automobile/truck and towed trailer per site.
◦ Additional and guest vehicles are $5/day.
◦ Excessive displays of speed, engine revving, and racing are strictly prohibited on all park property.
◦ All RV’s, campers, trailers, toy haulers must have current registration tags. No Exceptions.
OFF ROAD VEHICLES_____________________________________
◦ The Blu-In RV Park has a zero tolerance for drinking and driving. California State DUI laws apply while in our Park. If you are suspected of drinking and driving, you must submit to a Breathalyzer test and/or a Field Sobriety Examination (FSE). Failure to submit to either of these sobriety tests will be cause for immediate ejection from the Park.
◦ Dirt bikes, motorcycles, dune buggies, sand cars, quads etc must be parked within the confines of your campsite…not the roadway, landscaped end caps or adjacent campsites.
◦ Park roadways are not for riding your off-road vehicles on - you may use them to enter/exit the park only. Excessive riding on Park roadways and through Park vacant campsites may result in immediate suspension of use and/or removal from the Park.
◦ Excessive displays of speed, engine revving, racing and wheelies are strictly prohibited.
◦ All off road vehicles must enter/exit the park at the east gate (site 43) when gates are open! No exceptions.
◦ All off road vehicles must be legal, i.e. current green or red stickers, lights, flags, whips etc.
◦ All riders must adhere to California State laws. HELMETS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES!
◦ If you are night riding please exit and enter the Park quitely. Please be respectful of other guests. Excessive or continuious night riding may preclude future reservation.
◦ Children riding off road vehicles must be accompanied by an adult 18 or over when entering/exiting the park.
Please feel to report any questionable behavior to the Park management. These terms and conditions are not designed to inhibit you. They are there for safety and well-being of all our guests. Continous or habitual rules breaking may result in your being asked to leave the Park.
The Blu In RV Resort is a private enterprise, and we reserve the right to ask people to leave the premises for non-compliance of the Park rules or California State Laws. Violators of these rules and regulations will be asked to leave without refund. This includes, but is not limited to, persons and animals considered detrimental to the health, safety, or welfare of others using the Park. We are dedicated to maintaining a Park for the enjoyment of all visitors.
This is the desert. Please watch out for desert creatures such as scorpions, spiders, rattlesnakes. Many are poisonous. Please notify park management immediately of any rattlesnake sighting. Call 9-1-1 immediately should you or another guest be bitten.
Blu In RV Resort, it’s management, employees, and/or owner is not responsible for any losses or damages due to theft, fire, acts of God, or acts of other campers. Campers are responsible for any damages they may cause to Blu In RV Resort property. The camper accepts camping privileges with the understanding that he/she does hereby release the Campground, its owners, officers, contractors, volunteers, and employees of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to his/her person arising out of his use of its camping facilities, and agrees to indemnify the Campground, its owners, officers, contractors, volunteers and employees, against claims resulting from loss or damage to property or injury to the person of any member of the family or guest of the registered camper arising out of the use of its camping facilities
BY CHECKING THE BOX ON THIS ONLINE RESERVATION SYSTEM, you indicate that you have read and agree to abide by the terms and conditions as stated herein for the duration of my/my party’s stay at the Blu In RV Resort. I understand that by not abiding by these terms and conditions I may be asked to leave the Park immediately and will forfeit any monies paid.
Copyright © 2015 Blu-In RV Park, LLC All rights reserved