Terms of Service
RV SITE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCIES:
- RV site maximum occupancy is 8 people, including children and infants, 4 pets, 1 RV and 2 autos.
- Rates are based upon double occupancy (2 persons) with a charge of $3 per night per each additional adult over 2 persons.
- Extra Auto and Trailer parking availability is limited and should be reserved. Guests should contact office to check additional parking availability prior to making a reservation.
- Motorcycles, bicycles, autos, trailers, and RVs must be parked on the assigned RV Site gravel pad. Parking on the grass or adjacent sites is not permitted.
- Absolutely NO Tents!
- Check in Time: RV Check-in time is 3:00pm
- Checkout time: 11:00am
- Late arrivals are permitted at this location. If you arrive without a reservation, after office hours, please pick a site that is not occupied, or claimed with an envelope on the office door. Payment of $45/night may be left in the night drop box, or paid when the office opens the next day. Discounts can only be applied when verified by the office.
- Early arrivals and late departures: Please notify the office beforehand so accommodations can be made.
- Stay Extensions: Unscheduled extensions to your stay will be subject to availability.
- Even if you are checked in online; please stop by the office.
GENERAL PARK POLICIES:
- Quiet Hours: For the convenience of all our guests, we have established quiet hours from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am.
- Restrooms, showers and laundry facilities are open 24 hours/day for guests only.
- Site Maintenance: Keep your site neat and free of litter including cigarettes. There are trash receptacles located throughout the park for your convenience. If you have boxes or larger items to dispose of, please take those items to the dumpster at the NE corner of the park.
- Campfires - Open fires are permitted in the fire pit area only or sites with fire pits already on them. No open fires are permitted in any RV site.
- Please do not tie anything to trees,
- Speed limit throughout the park is 5.
- Sewer hookups must have liquid & air tight collars.
- Nothing stored under or around your RV. If in doubt, check at the office.
- Place trash in plastic bags & deposit them in provided trash cans. Flatten all boxes before discarding.
- DO NOT DRIVE OR PARK ON GRASS.
- Parents or grandparents of minors are responsible for the safety & Whereabouts of their minors at all times and are liable for their actions. Children Must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- One vehicle & One RV per site unless otehrwise permitted by management. Extra vehicles are subject to a fee.
- Please do not park your vehicle on any site but your own.
- Carpets/Mats are not permitted on the grass.
- VEHICLE WASHING is not allowed on premises. Windshield washing is ok (no hose spraying).
- NO clotheslines, fireworks, firearms, ATVs, or open fires.
- Pets are welcome at Judy's Big Red Barn. To continue welcoming pets we enforce a pet policy. A responsible owner and well-behaved pet will find these to be basic requests.
- Pet waste must be picked up and disposed of immediately. Doggie Doo receptacles, with bags, are placed throughout the park for your convenience. Please only dispose of waste in specified containers.
- Pets are limited to 4 per RV Site.
- Pets may not be kept in autos, trailers, kennels or fencing outside an RV. They may not be tied outside without owners being outside with the pet.
- Pets are to be on a short leash (6 feet or less) at all times.
- Quiet, well behaved pets only please
- If your pet is excessively noisy, please do not leave them unattended. If your pet disturbs or threatens another guest or employee of the RV Park, the pet will be asked to leave.
Electric: is included with daily sites only. Weekly Electric deposits are $15 and then $.16pkw. Monthly Electric Deposits are $50 and then $.16pkw. If you have any questions; please call the office at 417-358-2432.
WIFI: Complimentary Wi-Fi access is provided. Wi-Fi speed is impacted by usage which is high between 5:00 PM and 12:00 PM. Our system is designed to support email, messaging, and similar communication activities, not video streaming. If you are needing to do other tasks besides these; we recommend having your own internet.
CABLE: Complimentary Cable is provided.
Any guest who does not follow the policies listed above or given at check in will be asked to leave the park immediately in accordance to Missouri Revised Statute 419.090.1.