Terms of Service
Buffalo Hills RV Park Policies & Rules
1. Tenants and Guests are responsible for any damage or injury caused by themselves, their children and/or pets.
2. Tenant assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
3. The resort is not responsible for personal injuries or damage, loss or theft of any personal property or vehicle.
4. We reserve the right to evict any person(s) who does not comply with the rules and policies.
5. All guests and visitors must register in the office upon arrival.
6. Buffalo Hills does not deliver mail or packages to any guests. Guests must make arrangements to pick up their mail or packages delivered to park office.
7. All Motorhomes, RVs or Travel Trailers must be in good working order and appearance.
8. We reserve the right to refuse access to any guests whose vehicle is deemed to be unacceptable.
9. Tents are limited to a maximum of one tent per site.
10. Total number of guests in any space cannot exceed the maximum capacity of 6 total people for that site. There will be $2 charge per adult per day after the first four adults.
11. Visitors are welcome at guest sites between the hours of 9 am & 10 pm.
12. Visitors are not permitted to stay overnight. All visitors are required to leave by 10:00 PM.
13. All visitors must park in designated area.
14. Wood fire pits are PROHIBITED.
15. Propane grills and propane fire pits are allowed.
16. Blowup mattresses, sleeping bags and cots are not allowed outside.
17. Maintenance on RV’s or vehicles on property is not allowed.
18. Washing RVs or vehicles on property is not allowed.
19. The use of any paint products or chemicals is prohibited.
20. Clotheslines are not allowed.
21. Guests may not hang any items from the trees.
22. All sites are to be kept neat and clean for the duration of your stay.
23. No fences of temporary structures allowed in the park.
24. Only 1 RV and a maximum of 2 other vehicles allowed per site unless stated otherwise.
25. All trash is to be disposed of in provided trash receptacles.
26. DO NOT leave trash out overnight.
27. Boats, boat trailers, cargo trailers or car dollies are not allowed on sites. Storage is available for a fee in our storage lot.
28. Drones or other remote controlled machines may not be used at any time on the property.
29. Buffalo Hills is in a natural wildlife habitat area. There are coyotes, birds of prey and reptiles. All guests should ensure pets and small children are supervised at all times.
30. Charging of an additional Electric vehicles carries an additional fee.
31. Week or longer stayes require $100.00 utility deposit and utilities will be billed seperatly.
All Sites: 11:00 AM till 7:00 PM Late arrival times available. Additional fees may apply.
All Sites: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Policy:
The front desk may be able to arrange a late checkout, if available. Additional fees may apply. In order to ensure availability for incoming guests, please plan prompt departures.
1. The use of Firearms of any kind is PROHIBITED in the Park.
2. The use of archery, paintball, slingshots or air guns is PROHIBITED.
3. Fireworks of any kind are PROHIBITED.
4. Use of illegal drugs is PROHIBITED.
5. Obnoxious behavior of ANY kind is PROHIBITED.
6. Speed limit on property is 5 mph.
7. Motorcycles must be at idle speed when traveling through the park.
8. No vehicles can block any portion of roadway.
9. No ATV, UTV or any other motorized vehicle use allowed in the park.
10. Vehicles may park in designated spaces only.
11. Only persons with a valid driver’s license may operate a motor vehicle in the Resort, including golf carts, scooters, etc.
12. Vandalism of any kind by anyone in your group (regardless of age) may result in eviction from the Park.
13. Cold weather stays with water hookup require $250.00 additional deposit.
1. Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles. Keep your valuables locked up.
2. Report any problems with your site to the Main Office immediately.
3. We adhere to and maintain all state, county, and local laws on property.
1. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
2. Please be courteous to other guests around you.
3. Loud music or objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
4. Inconsiderate guests will be evicted from park.
5. Profanity or violence towards other guests or Resort staff will result in immediate eviction from park.
6. Guests violating rules that results in eviction notice will not receive any refunds for their stay.
1. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone whose pet is NOT considered suitable to the serenity/safety of our guests or the Resort.
2. Pets must be kept on a leash under the control of someone who can always manage all animals.
3. There is a three-pet limit in the resort.
4. No exotic or oversized pets are permitted. This includes all reptiles or large birds.
5. All Pets must be registered.
6. Pets may not be left outside unattended.
7. Guests are responsible to “clean up” after their pets.
8. Guests should carry proof of pet’s current vaccinations.
9. Pets are prohibited in resort buildings and amenity areas.
10. Resort is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owner for any injury or damage caused by pet(s).
11. Service animals may accompany a disabled person without any proof of disability or certification for the service animal.