Terms of Service
CanyonSide Campground Has New Rules During COVID-19
Out of an abundance of caution CanyonSide Campground has updated our Rules for COVID-19:
Check – In
Payment & Refunds
Common Areas and Activities are closed
Activities allowed & encouraged under new restrictions
Compliance with National, State and Local COVID-19 Regulations is required by management.
Any National, State or Local regulation issued that supersedes these park rules for COVID-19
will automatically be in effect. For example; if the county requires that everyone stays inside,
even for exercise, the trails are automatically closed.
33040 Poudre Canyon Road
Bellvue, CO 80512
Please read carefully, during the reservation process you will be asked to electronically sign, indicating that you understand and agree to all policies.
Check In: After 2:00pm on your arrival date; checkout is by 11:00am on your departure date.
Late checkout fee is $25 an hour unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Please do not remove furnishings or kitchen items from their home cabin.
- You will receive one cabin code/key per cabin . There is a $25 fee for lost keys.
- No smoking in cabins.
- All dishes must be washed prior to check out (ok to leave clean dishes in dish drainer)
- I agree to properly use and operate all furnishings , including electrical and gas appliances, pluming fixtures, electronic home entertainment property, fireplace, BBQs, and all other items of whatsoever kind or nature , provide to me during my stay, for my convenience.
- I agree to leave the cabin so that no extraordinary housekeeping will be required after my departure.
RV SITE AND TENT RENTAL SITE
- I agree to properly use and operate fireplaces / firepits, BBQs, and all other items provide to me during my stay.
- I will leave my site free and clean of any debris such as garbage, food, cigarette butts, etc.
- I agree to reimburse CanyonSide Campground for site cleanup (including dog waste and cigarette butts) and any damages to property caused by me , my guest, or pet. Site clean up fee is $25 plus cost of any damages.
General Rules and Regulations
- This property is privately owned and management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or for loss of money , jewelry, or valuables of any kind.
- There is a two night minimum for weekend and holiday reservations.
Visitor / Guest fee is $15 a day. Aside for arrangments made for emergency situations, there are no outside guests during this time.
- Children are the responsibility of the parents and must be supervised. You should take extra responsibility for your children's safety and actions while in the mountains.
- No refunds for early departure. There will be no refunds due to inclement weather, power outages or mechanical failures of appliances or heater. I understand that changes to accommodation dates are at the discretion of CanyonSide Campground. We encourage guests to take advantage of discounted rates for rescheduling instead of cancelling.
- Our cancellation policy has been adjust for COVID-19, we encourage all guests to please take advantage of the discounted rate for rescheduling.
- Fires are allowed in designated areas at a resonable height only. (Reasonable is determined by CanyonSide Campground.)
- Quiet time is 10:00pm - 7:00am. Sounds carry further at night, please be considerate of others. No loud noises or abusive language. Evictions without refunds will be a result.
Damages: I agree to both notify and reimburse CanyonSide Campground for all necessary and reasonavle repairs, damage or destruction of property cause by me, my guests, or for extra cleaning required ($25 jour) This will include any pet violations or destruction.
Release of Liability: I agree to indemnify and save and hold harmless CanyonSide Campground from any loss, liability, damage or injury I may incur due to my occupancy on your premises or participating in any activiteies sponsored by CanyonSide Campground. My electronic signature authorizes CanyonSide Campground to charge my credit card on file for these charges and releases CanyonSide Campground of any liability.
If you are bringing pets you agree to the following:
Number of pets has been provided and paid for.
Dog shots and vaccinations are up to date
Pet(s) have no history of aggressive bahavior.
RV Pet fee is $5 per pet / per night
No dogs allowed in the tent area, except for designated sites. No exceptions.
Cabin pet fee is $25 per pet per night (2 Limit)
Dogs are not allowed in shower houses or in or near the office
I Agree to allow CanyonSide Campground to charge my credit card an additional $25 for any cleaning necessary as a result of me or my pets.
Pets must be kept on a leash at all times (nol onger than 6′ in length) and must also be accompanied by owner at all times.
Guest are responsible for picking up after pets and disposing of waste in dumpster.
Pets must be kept quiet during their stay
At the discretion of CanyonSide Campground there will be a $20 charge for each violation (unleashed or not cleaning up after pet, barking, etc.) I agree and am aware that this charge will be charged to my credit card on file when each violation occurs.
My signature below indicates that I am solely responsible for any harm or damage that my pet does to anyone while on the premises of CanyonSide Campground.
Dogs are expected to be canine good citizens. We reserve the right to refuse or remove campers with dogs that do not comply with our rules & regulations or has a long or short term record of aggressive behavior or biting.
If you have ANY questions please let us know ahead of time to avoid disappointment on your part.