Terms of Service
Terms and Conditions:
33040 Poudre Canyon Road
Bellvue, CO 80512
Please read carefully, during the reservation process you will be asked to electronically sign, indicating that you understand and agree to all policies.
Check In: 2:00pm on your arrival date; checkout is 11:00am on your departure date.
Late checkout fee is $25 an hour unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Please do not remove furnishings or kitchen items from their home cabin.
- You will receive one cabin code/key per cabin . There is a $25 fee for lost keys.
- No smoking in cabins, if found smoking a damage fee will be assessed.
- All dishes must be washed prior to check out, it is ok to leave clean dishes in dish drainer to dry.
- I agree to properly use and operate all furnishings within the cabin including electrical and gas appliances, plumbing fixtures, electronic entertainment (TV/DVD Player), fireplace, BBQ grill, and any other items provided to me during my stay.
- I agree to leave the cabin in a conditions that no extraordinary housekeeping will be required after my departure.
RV SITE AND TENT RENTAL SITE
- I agree to properly use and operate fireplaces / firepits, BBQs, and all other items provided to me during my stay.
- I will leave my site free and clean of any debris such as garbage, food, cigarette butts, dog waste, etc.
- I agree to reimburse CanyonSide Campground for site cleanup (including dog waste and cigarette butts) and any damages to property caused by me , my guest, or my pet. Site clean up fee is $25 plus cost of any damages.
General Rules and Regulations
This property is privately owned and management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or for loss of money , jewelry, or valuables of any kind.
- There is a two night minimum for weekend and holiday reservations.
- Visitor / Guest fee is $15 a day, and visitors must register at front office.
- Children are the responsibility of the parents and must be supervised. You should take extra responsibility for your children's safety and actions while in the mountains.
- There are No refunds for an early departure. There will be no refunds due to inclement weather, power outages or mechanical failures of appliances or heater. I understand that changes to accommodation dates are at the discretion of CanyonSide Campground. We encourage guests to take advantage of discounted rates for rescheduling instead of cancelling.
- Fires are allowed in designated areas at a reasonable height only. (Reasonable is determined by CanyonSide Campground.)
- Quiet time is 10:00pm - 7:00am. Sounds carry further at night, please be considerate of others. No loud noises or abusive language. Evictions without refunds will be a result if it becomes a problem.
Damages: I agree to both notify and reimburse CanyonSide Campground for all necessary and reasonable repairs, damage or destruction of property cause by me, my guests, or for extra cleaning required ($25 hour) This includes any pet violations or destruction.
Release of Liability: I agree to indemnify and save and hold harmless CanyonSide Campground from any loss, liability, damage or injury I may incur due to my occupancy on your premises or while participating in any activities sponsored by CanyonSide Campground. My electronic signature authorizes CanyonSide Campground to charge my credit card on file for these charges and releases CanyonSide Campground of any liability.
If you are bringing pets you agree to the following:
- The number of pets has been provided to the office and has been paid.
- Dog shots and vaccinations are up to date.
- Pet(s) have no history of aggressive bahavior.
- RV Pet fee is $5 per pet / per night.
- No dogs allowed in the tent area, except for in designated sites. No exceptions.
- Cabin pet fee is $25 per pet per night (Limit 2).
- Dogs are not allowed in shower houses or in or near the office.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times (no longer than 6′ in length) and must not be left unattended.
- Guest are responsible for picking up after pets and disposing of waste in dumpster.
- Pets must be kept quiet during their stay.
- I Agree to allow CanyonSide Campground to charge my credit card an additional $25 for any cleaning necessary as a result of me or my pets.
- At the discretion of CanyonSide Campground there will be a $20 charge for each violation (unleashed or not cleaning up after pet, barking, etc.) I agree and am aware that this charge will be charged to my credit card on file when each violation occurs.
My signature below indicates that I am solely responsible for any harm or damage that my pet does to anyone while on the premises of CanyonSide Campground.
Dogs are expected to be canine good citizens. We reserve the right to refuse or remove campers with dogs that do not comply with our rules & regulations or has a long or short term record of aggressive behavior or biting.
If you have ANY questions please let us know ahead of time to avoid disappointment on your part.