Concerning COVID-19 Safety
Now that our RV is fully open we will adjust the following social distancing guidelines to help keep your camping experience safe and healthy during the pandemic recovery:
- Our tent sites will continue to be closed for rentals. If you have a tent and need a site, you can rent an RV site. Tents need to be set up on gravel driveway in site.
- Car camping is not allowed in RV park.
- Guests should follow social distancing practices when interacting with other guests or staff in the park. If you have NOT received a COVID vaccine, please wear a Mask in all RV Park buildings.
- We have implemented a contact free site check-in process. Your confirmation email contains a link to your up to date reservation. Before arriving at the park, you will receive an email with an Express Check In link to check in. Please confirm Terms and Conditions, and make your final payment. No cash or checks will be accepted during check-in. The office will now be open to guests on a limited basis.
- A staff member will meet you at your RV as you arrive at the park, confirm your completed check-in, direct you to your site, and orient you with the hook ups at your site. The utility connections, and picnic tables at your site will be checked prior to check-in, but guests should follow good sanitation practices when setting up.
- The group room and game room are open. We use the honor system so if you borrow a book or DVD, please return to the library. A mask must be worn while in the building. The outdoor games are available. Guest should follow good sanitation practices when using shared games. There are also plenty of other activities in and around the area to keep you busy.
- The laundry room and bathhouse are open. Guests will be provided a key code when checking in. The facility will be close from 11-1 daily for cleaning and sanitization.
- Walking trails and the Dog Park will remain open, but guests are advised to follow social distancing practices to limit interaction between pets and guests.
- High touch surfaces around the park will be cleaned and sanitized regularly. Guests are reminded to always wash/sanitize hands following any interaction outside their RV's.
- We are now allowing access to our Office/Store. Please wear your mask, if you have NOT been vaccinated, when visiting the Office/Store, and Indoors at the Bathhouse and Laundry Room.
- Stay Home if you or anyone in your household has any symptoms such as fever, coughing, shortness of breath, sore throat, muscle pain, new loss of taste or smell and chills.
- Do not engage in risky activities, and strictly follow any local county fire bans. See local fire ban website: https://www.huerfano.us/
- Use Social Distancing and maintain 6 Feet between individuals not part of your family. Masks are encouraged when interacting with others outside your group.
- Limit groups no larger than 10 people per site.
- Practice good personal hygiene including washing hands, covering cough & sneeze.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for you, our staff, other guests, and our livelihood. Please follow all posted instructions while visiting Circle the Wagons RV Park. You voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Please be nice to our staff and each other. We are all figuring this out. Let’s keep each other healthy and safe.