Terms of Service
We ask that you respect your neighbors, enjoy the beauty of the river, be safe and have fun!
1. Community fire rings are provided along the river side. Please only use these fire rings to build outdoor fires. They are not for garbage. All campfires are subject to USDA Forest Service and other agencies current area restrictions. For information click on these links www.fs.usda.gov/shoshone and www.idahofireinfo.com/search/label/Coeur%20d%27Alene
2. Dogs are welcome at Country Lane River Resort. Please keep them on a leash while at the campground. We have provided doggy poop bags, please clean up after your dog so we don’t have to. If you leave for the day to have fun, please make sure your dog has water and is in a cool spot. Temperatures can be dangerously high in enclosed trailers during the day. All service animals are welcome in any area of the campground.
3. RV & Tent Sites Check-in time is 1:00pm and Check-out time is 11:00am. River Inn Check-in time is 3:00pm and Check-out is 11:00am. Early arrivals and late departure fees are at a rate of $5.00 per hour. Please check with the Lodge for availability.
4. Quiet time is 11:00pm – 8:00am. Have fun but respect your neighbors.
5. The campsite should be clean when you arrive, please leave it the way you found it. There are trash cans located behind the River Bar and a large metal bin is by the Lodge. Do not burn trash. Please put all cigarette butts in the butt containers around the property. Do not put butts on the ground or in the fire pit. Thank you.
6. Sites cannot be “saved” unless a deposit has been received for the space.
7. Glass is prohibited by the river per state law. If a Sheriff catches you with glass, he will issue you a $180 ticket. A favor to Country Lane and other guests, bring cans or aluminum bottles. We’d hate for any shards of glass to hurt a foot or paw. Thank you!
Violators to the above rules will be fined $100.00.