CHANGES WE'VE IMPLEMENTED
- Limit the number in your group to 6 members of the same household.
- Visitors will be allowed, until 8 pm. Registered guests are responsible for this departure time of their guests. All are asked to socially distance themselves from others in the campground.
- Come prepared. You may find reduced or limited restroom services at our campground as as we may reserve restrooms use for tent campers. RV campers are asked to use the restrooms in their RV. Though we do provide soap in our restrooms, you are advised to bring your own shampoo, soap and hand sanitizer for use. We expect all guests to wear a mask or bandana to cover your nose and mouth when inside our buildings and or in close proximity to others that are not from your household. If you choose not to wear a mask, please do not enter our buildings.
- Enjoy the outdoors when healthy. If you have symptoms of fever, coughing or shortness of breath, save your outdoor adventure for another day.
- Masks are encouraged to be worn inside our Barn/Office building, regardless of vaccination status.
WHEN YOU GET HERE
- Avoid crowds. Be prepared to congregate somewhere else or return to that area another time, if your destination looks crowded.
- Practice physical distancing. Keep 6 feet between you and those outside your immediate household.
- Respect our expectations. Our expectations have been established to limit risk to guests, visitors, and staff.
- Be kind and respectful to our staff and other park visitors.
- Wash your hands often. Keep up on personal hygiene and bring your own soap and hand sanitizer with you.
- Pack out what you pack in. Take any garbage with you, including disposable gloves and masks.