Terms of Service
GENERAL PARK RULES:
- Speed Limit is 5 MPH-CHILDREN AT PLAY
- Check in is 2:00 P.M – Check out is at 12:00 Noon.
- Laundry and Showers are open 24 hours a day – Please see our Covid policy.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 P.M. – 8:00 A.M.
PETS ARE WELCOME:
- Pets must have current Health Certificate, Licence, & Vaccinations.
- Pets must have owners on a controlled leash.
- Pets are not allowed outside without owner.
- Pets must never be allowed in tenting area.
- Pets are never allowed to be a noise nuisance.
- Pets must allow their owners to clean up after them immediately.
- Pets must allow their owners to walk them in our dog area.
- Pets must be allowed to have a good time too!!!
- City & Borough of Juneau Laws apply to all pets and owners.
- DO NOT FEED THE BEARS OR ANY OTHER WILDLIFE.
- Store all food and beverages inside vehicle or in the food cache located at the front office.
- Barbecue grills must be completely cleaned after every use.
- Store all garbage inside your vehicle or place in our park dumpster.
NOT PERMITTED in the park:
- Generators unless there is a power outage.
- Washing of RV’s or vehicles with or without soap/bleach due to wetlands.
- Dumping of oil/toxic chemicals/gasoline/diesel is prohibited.
- Burning of trash anywhere in the park.
- Oil changes or vehicle repair work.
- Open fires except for in designated fire pits.
- Smoking inside of any of our facilities.
- Parking in vacant sites.