Terms of Service
GENERAL PARK RULES & POLICIES:
- Speed Limit is 5 MPH-CHILDREN AT PLAY
- Check in is 2:00 P.M – Check out is at 12:00 Noon.
- Laundry and Showers are open 24 hours a day.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 P.M. – 8:00 A.M.
- As the holder of the registered credit card, you accept responsibility for other occupants in your site/rental unit.
- Any damage caused to our sites/units during your stay will be charged to the credit card on file.
PETS ARE WELCOME:
- Pets must have current Health Certificate, Licence, & Vaccinations.
- Pets must have owners on a controlled leash.
- Pets are not allowed outside without owner.
- Pets must never be allowed in tenting area.
- Pets are never allowed to be a noise nuisance.
- Pets must allow their owners to clean up after them immediately.
- Pets must allow their owners to walk them in our dog area.
- Pets must be allowed to have a good time too!!!
- City & Borough of Juneau Laws apply to all pets and owners.
- DO NOT FEED THE BEARS OR ANY OTHER WILDLIFE.
- Store all food and beverages inside vehicle or in the food cache located at the front office.
- Barbecue grills must be completely cleaned after every use.
- Store all garbage inside your vehicle or place in our park dumpster.
NOT PERMITTED in the park:
- Generators unless there is a power outage.
- Washing of RV’s or vehicles with or without soap/bleach due to wetlands.
- Dumping of oil/toxic chemicals/gasoline/diesel is prohibited.
- Burning of trash anywhere in the park.
- Oil changes or vehicle repair work.
- Open fires except for in designated fire pits.
- Smoking or Vaping inside of any of our facilities is prohibited.
- Parking in vacant sites.
ELEVATED GLAMPING SITES:
- Smoking and Vaping are not permitted inside any of our Elevated Glamping units. If smoke or vape odor are detected inside the units, a cleaning fee of $200.00 will be charged to your credit card.
- Pets are not allowed inside the Elevated Glamping units or outside the Elevated Glamping area. If odor/pet hair is detected after check out, an additional cleaning fee of $200.00 will be charged to your credit card.
- Any damage caused to our units during your stay (including but not limited to: furniture, fixtures, floor, appliances and exterior), will be charged to the credit card on file.
- There is an electrical outlet (gray electrical box) to the right of the entrance in the Elevated Glamping area if you would like to charge your cell phones or any electrical devices.
- We have two benches and a propane fire pit in a common area for your use. The propane fire pit is for Outdoor Use Only and is NEVER to be placed inside the tent. You may take the chairs and the cooler outside of the tent, please place them back inside the tent and clean out the cooler before you check out. Please remove the sheets from the bed, as well as any blankets that you used, and leave them in a pile for us to collect and clean for our next guest.
CANCELLATION AND PAYMENT POLICY: Any payment made with our company is fully refundable 15 days or more prior to your arrival date, with the exception of a $2 campground fee. If the reservation is cancelled between 14-8 days prior to arrival date, 50% of total price becomes non-refundable. If the reservation is cancelled 7 days or less prior to arrival date, 100% of total price becomes non-refundable. If you do need to cancel the reservation for any reason prior to your arrival date, we require all cancellation requests in writing by email. Glacier Nalu, LLC strongly recommends all clients carry travel insurance in order to safeguard against any unanticipated changes to travel plans. Note: Ferries may be late and/or cancelled; we do accommodate valid changes due to ferry, mechanical, or medical issues. (Documentation will be required). No refunds will be given due to inclement weather or early departures.
HOLIDAYS: Any payment made with our company is fully refundable 90 days or more prior to your arrival date, with the exception of a $2 campground fee. If the reservation is cancelled between 30-89 days prior to arrival date, 50% of total price becomes non-refundable. If the reservation is cancelled 29 days or less prior to arrival date, 100% of total price becomes non-refundable.