Terms of Service
All reservations are for you, your invited guests, or members of your party.
While we make our best effort to provide you with up to date information regarding available reservations, availability is subject to change at any time. Hidden Grove RV Resort makes no representations or warranties regarding availability unless and until your booking is complete.
1. Payment is due and payable as per the terms of the site rental agreement. You will be charged a $25.00 late fee plus $10.00 per day past the due date if the total amount is not received in the office by the due date (NO PARTIAL PAYMENTS).
2. Returned checks – in addition to a $15.00 handling fee, the late fee described in #1 will be charged until full payment is received in cash, cashiers check or money order. Future rent payments after an N.S.F. payment shall be in the form of CASH ONLY.
3. Quiet hours are from 10:30 PM to 7:30 AM. Please be quiet and considerate of your neighbors.
4. The space you are renting is neat, clean and adequate for your recreational vehicle. Keep it that way and return the RV Site upon termination or expiration of your site rental agreement in the same condition provided. Do not make any changes to the RV Site without the prior written consent of the park.
5. Loud, obnoxious, disorderly, boisterous, or unlawful conduct or conduct that disturbs or threatens the rights, comfort, or convenience of others in or near the Property will not be tolerated.
6. Violence or the threat of violence will not be tolerated.
7. No display or discharge of a gun, knife or other weapon in any way that may alarm others is allowed.
8. The possession, sale or manufacture of illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia on the RV Site or anywhere else on the Property is prohibited;
9. The operation of a business on the RV Site or on the Property is prohibited.
10. The storage of hazardous materials on the RV Site or anywhere on the Property is prohibited
11. Speed limit is 5 MPH.
12. No parking on the grass or in unassigned parking spaces.
13. No major vehicle repairs will be permitted on the premises.
14. PETS (dogs & cats) must be on a leash at all times. A shovel is as necessary as a leash. Clean up is your responsibility.
15. Cutting of trees and plants is prohibited.
16. Keep your campsite litter free, including cigarette butts.
17. Campfires in grills & designated fire pits only.
18. Do NOT wash campers or vehicles on premises.
19. We try to keep our restroom & shower facilities neat and clean at all times. Please take care of them and report any problem immediately.
20. Do not let water run unnecessarily.
21. Clotheslines are PROHIBITED AFTER 2 PM DAILY.
22. A sewer hose “donut” or “L” connector is required.
23. Do NOT leave trash out overnight as dogs and cats get into it.
Failure to comply with all rules will result in the termination of the site services agreement and require you to vacate the property immediately.
NOTICE OF LIABILITY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
Guests recognize(s) that there are inherent risks involved in camping and camping activities and programs. Camper understands that he/she/they have a duty to exercise reasonable care for Camper’s own safety and the safety of those for whom Camper is responsible.
All guests agree as follows:
1. Release from Liability. Camper RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES, and COVENANTS NOT TO SUE the Released Parties or their directors, officers, agents, employees, and insurance carriers from any loss, damage, claim, or demand, whatsoever, including any such claims relating to injury or loss to the person or property of Camper or resulting in the death of Camper, whether caused by the negligence of any Released Party or otherwise while the Camper is in or upon the Campground and/or participating in any Campground activity.
2. Indemnification. Camper agrees to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the Released Parties and their directors, officers, agents, employees, and insurance carriers from any loss, liability, damage, or cost they may incur due to the presence of Camper in or upon the Campground or in or around the RV, including, but not limited to, any and all damages, loss, theft or destruction of any personal property or vehicle or any damages attributable in any way to any defect in design or manufacturer of the RV.
3. Damages or Losses. Neither Released Parties nor their directors, officers, employees, agents, or insurers, shall be responsible to Camper for any loss, damage, or claim related to any actual or alleged defect in the RV. Camper assumes are liability or responsibility for any acts of any third person, including other Campers, campers or guests of the Campground. Camper ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH, OR PROPERTY LOSS OR DAMAGE.
4. Minors. Each Camper executing this Agreement intends to be legally bound by this Agreement as well as to bind each and every minor attending with such Camper.