Terms of Service
I agree, and will be responsible for my children, invitees and guests, to abide by the Park Rules, including those rules and policies published and posted at the Premises or otherwise communicated in any manner by Jellystone Park Management. I accept responsibility and liability for the members of my party & for all acts resulting in damage to property or persons. Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park reserves the right to remove anyone who is misbehaving on the premises. The owner has the right to refuse services within the confines of the law to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to our guests or loss of money or valuables of any kind. I am aware that if I or members of my party do not adhere to these rules, the park will not refund any money or security deposit obtain from my party.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. NO alcoholic beverages off your site
2. NO illegal drugs of any kind permitted
3. NO fireworks
4. NO bikes may be riden after dark, helmets required for anyone under 12
5. NO pets are to be left unattended at the site
6. Pets are NOT permitted in or on any rental unit sites
7. A 11:00 PM curfew for all youth under 18
8. QUITE TIME 11:00PM - 7:00AM, strickly enforced
9. Loud steros, radios, and TV's are not permitted at any time
10. There is a $1.00 per inch fine for any damage, cutting, or breaking of any trees or schrubs in the park
11. Do not walk through another camper's site
12. Obey all posted signs and regulations1
13. Speed limit is 5 MPH in the park
14. NO REFUNDS
Reservations for 2021 are subject to rate increases, and any resultant balances will be invoiced to you subsequent to the implementation of the 2021 rates. Management will make every attempt to accommodate your selected site or cabin, but reserves the right to change your site or cabin location and will notify you if a change is necessary. Will my reservation guarantee a specific campsite or cabin assignment? We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite campsite or cabin by paying our applicable lock fee. If you opt out of the lock fee, you are guaranteed your selected site or cabin type, but specific unit number may not be guaranteed. Please call if you have any questions regarding the locking fee. Note, we do not give refunds or credit due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine.
We require a one night's deposit at the time of booking. Full payment for all reservations is due 30 days prior to arrival, or your reservation is not guaranteed.
All holiday reservations require a 3 night minimum stay. All weekend reservations require a 2 night minimum stay. Credit card charges will be processed when the reservation is taken. Checks accepted only 30 days prior to arrivial.