Terms of Service
READ PLEASE! Park Guidelines and Agreements with Guests
We hope your stay is pleasant and ask your cooperation in making it enjoyable for you and everyone else.
COVID-19 Update: for guest protection and under purview of local health department guidelines, park guidelines and agreements with guests may change at any time.
1. Check-In time is 2pm-7pm and Check-Out time is 12pm unless arrangements have been made with the office. If you would wish to extend your stay, please contact office the day prior to check out.
- Important: Late check-ins must call the campground office prior to 7pm or we will consider your site cancelled. Gates close at 9pm and open at 9am. We're happy to let you in late, just be in communication!
- Late check-ins after 9pm will be met with a $50 surcharge, and only provided if guest contacts office before 7pm (leave message if needed, mgmt monitors). Gate closes at 9pm.
2. No extra tents on site unless approved by management and subject to fee ($10). Not all sites have room for tents.
3. Trash: Keep you site CLEAN including FIRE RING! Possible surcharge $ for trash of any kind left in site! We are a "leave no trace" GREEN campground. Trash containers are provided throughout the park. Recycling containers for glass, aluminum cans & plastic #1 & #2 are available next to the trash containers. Please no paper or cardboard in recycling - pack it out or put in trash. Do not leave trash outside your RV or other vehicles.
4. Quiet Hours are 10:00 p.m. to 8 a.m. Please be considerate of your fellow campers.
5. All Visitors of registered guests must check in at office & pay fees prior to entering the park. COVID-19 update: visitor policies may change including NO visitors to campsites at park and county health department discretion. We appreciate your understanding as we seek to protect all of our guests, including those who may be of vulnerable populations.
6. Visitor Policy: $10 fee for each vehicle. Visitors may stay within campground between 9am and 10pm. Maximum persons per site with guests may not exceed 12. Guests not registered at park may not stay overnight. If you would like to included a guest in your registration, please contact main office and arrangements may be made per occupancy rules.
7. Pets: Quiet pets are welcome. They must be on a leash and under control at all times. No pets are allowed in pool area or in any buildings. See Pet Policy at the end of this section for more information.
8. Children: Parents or Guardians are responsible for their children while on the park property.
9. Speed Limit within the park is 5 miles per hour for the safety of children, other guests and wildlife.
10. Generators, Well Water & Power: Our wonderful mountain water is fed by a well on property - if power goes out, so does the well. Please consider putting water in RV tanks for use during a power outage. Generators are allowed to be used only in the event of a power outage. Please use the appropriate protection for your RV to prevent damage from any power surges and brown-outs as the Resort is not responsible for these types of damages.
11. Campfires: campfires are allowed at management discretion based on conditions. Please, do not leave ANY trash in your campfire upon checkout. Fees may apply to guests who leave trash in site. Trash bins are locatd through the campground for guest convenience. You may leave unburned wood in fire ring and next to fire ring.
12. WiFi: WIFI in park is limited to areas around main building and bathroom building. Please DOWLOAD what you love to watch before arriving! Good news: NEW WIFI coming summer 2020 in July!
13. Smoking: Smoking is allowed at your site, in your RV, or in designated areas. Fire danger is always an issue - so always put out smoking materials in a canister, NEVER on the ground. DO NOT LEAVE CIGARETTE BUTTS ON THE GROUND!
14. Restrooms: We strive to provide clean restrooms for everyone. COVID: We clean once a day and monitor; use at your own risk. Help us keep them that way. Please report any damage/issues to the office. Please no washing dishes or pets in restrooms or laundry room. Parents are responsible for monitoring child safety at restrooms.
15. Washing or repair of vehicles: Washing RV or Vehicle is limited to one 1-gallon bucket of soapy water. No hoses, and no vehicle repairs unless approved by park management.
16. No disorderly conduct will be tolerated – violators will be asked to leave the premises without refund.
17. Site usage: No portable swimming pools; portable canopies allowed, hammocks allowed with no hardware put into trees. However, damage to site from customer equipment will be subject to cleaning/repair fees. Typical repair fees $75-$200.
18. Park occupants and guests must comply with all federal, state and local laws.
18. All persons use the facilities at their own risk. The owners and management will not be responsible for accidents, injuries, or loss of property caused by fire, theft, winds, floods, any acts of God or any other cause.
Safety and Guest Security:
COVID-19 Update: all campground guidelines including policies affecting public areas are subject to change for infection prevention. Pool may be closed or open with limited usage. Gathering areas may be closed including picnic pavilion and patios.
1. POOL and picnic areas are open 9:00 AM. Pool may be closed at dusk or due to any other conidtions that management feels appropriate.
2. No glass containers allowed at the pool. Report broken glass in picnic areas so staff can assist ensuring it is disposed of safely.
3. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY IN POOL; USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Children under 14 years of age must always be accompanied by an adult in pool area.
4. PROHIBITED in Lassen RV Resort: Display or use of firearms; use of archery, paintball, slingshots or air guns; firewokds of any kind.
5. Vehicles may park in designated spaces only. Do not block roadways.
6 . Vandalism of any kind by anyone in your group (regardless of age) may result in eviction from the resort and legal action.
7. Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles. Keep your valuables locked up.
8. Report any problems with your site to the Main Office immediately, leave message if needed and mgmt will monitor.
9. WILDLIFE: Lassen RV Resort is BIG. Our 68 Acres is filled with wildlife like birds, coyotes, snakes, lizards, squirrels and many, many other amazing animals. Please be mindful that this is their home, too, and monitor family members appropriately when venturing out on trails. Cruelty toward any wildlife will not be tolerated. DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS.
Quiet Hours and noise:
1. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
2. Loud music or objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
3. Guests violating guidelines and agreements resulting in eviction will not receive any refunds for their stay.
Park Management reserves the right to deny camper admittance if a pet could pose a threat to the health and safety of campers in the Park, at the sole discretion of Park management. No more than one (1) dog or cat is permitted without Park Management approval.
1. Types of pet permitted pets: a domesticated bird in a cage, cat, dog, or aquatic animal kept within an aquarium.
2. Only medium sized cats or dogs (which, at maturity, do not exceed 50 pounds (50 lbs.) in weight are permitted. Pit Bulls, Staffordshire Terriers, Chow Chows, Rottweilers, Dobermans and other generally accepted aggressive breeds are expressly prohibited.
3. Non-house pets (including farm animals) or exotic pets are prohibited under any circumstances.
4. If a pet is lost or dies, pet owner is responsible for proper removal and disposal of pet remains.
5. If any of the rules regarding pets is violated, and such violation is noted by Park Management or staff or a valid complaint is made by another Camper, the owner of the pet will receive notice that the right to keep a pet within the Park is terminated and the pet must be removed immediately from the park.
The following rules must be strictly followed by all pet owners:
1. Each pet must be licensed and inoculated in accordance with local law. Evidence of licensing and inoculation shall be submitted to Park Management at check-in or with the Park Management request for such information.
2. Pets must be on a leash at all times when not inside the RV or an enclosed park-designated pet area.
3. Any pet running loose in the Park will be reported or taken to Animal Control. Recurring violations of this rule will lead to the pet owner and pet being asked to leave the Park.
4. Pets will not be allowed in the clubhouse, office, bistro, pool area, laundry, bathroom or any recreational area or building at any time.
5. Pets will not be allowed to cause any disturbance which might annoy neighbors, including, but not limited to, barking, growling, biting or any other unusual noises or damage. Under no condition is a pet to invade the privacy of anyone else's campsite, RV, etc.
6. Pet owners are responsible at all times for their pets, including injury, destruction, and annoyances to other Campers. Lassen RV Resort Management shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any kind whatsoever caused by a Camper's pet.
7. No exterior pet housing is permitted in the Park without express permission from Park Management. This includes - but not limited to - any type of confining barricade or structure.
8. Guests of Campers are not permitted to bring any pet into the Park.
9. Feeding stray animals and other wildlife is strictly prohibited and may result in immediate guest removal from park without refund.
10. The tying up of pets outside the RV and leaving them unattended is prohibited.
11. Pets are permitted to be walked in the Park but must always be on a leash .
12. All excrement must be picked up immediately and wrapped and placed in the trash.
13. Your pet is being allowed in this park as a courtesy. If your pet is not social with people or other pets or displays aggressive behavior towards people or other pets, you may be asked to remove your pet from the park immediately.