Terms of Service
Park Guidelines and Agreements with Guests - Please Read Carefully!
We hope your stay is pleasant and ask your cooperation in making it enjoyable for you and everyone else.
1. Check-In time is 2pm-7pm and Check-Out time is 12pm unless arrangements have been made with the office. If you would wish to extend your stay, please contact office the day prior to check out.
- Important: If you will be after 7pm you must call the office or we will consider your reservation a "no show" and remove your reservation at full cost.
- Late check-ins after 9pm will be met with a $50 surcharge, and only provided if guest contacts office before 7pm.
2. Extra tents are only allowed in specific sites and subject to fees. Please contact office for details.
3. Leave No Trace when you leave your campsite - including your fire pit! Trash and recycling bins are located many places. Only put trash in the bins that fit. If it doesn't fit, pack it out! If a campsite is left with trash and debris, you may be charged a cleaning fee (documentation will be provided).
- Please no baby pools or use of any other equipment that may damage the site. Damages will be documented and passed onto responsible parties.
- Please do not wash your car here - there are places in towns nearby to do so! Same with your rig.
4. Quiet Hours are 10:00 p.m. to 8 a.m. Please be considerate of your fellow campers.
5. All Visitors of registered guests must check in at office & pay fees prior to entering the park. COVID-19 update: visitor policies may change including NO visitors to campsites at park and county health department discretion. We appreciate your understanding as we seek to protect all of our guests, including those who may be of vulnerable populations.
- Guest vehicles must fit in the campsite driveways. Do not block any roadway. Parking lot is large, use it if needed!
6. Visitor Policy: All visitors please check in at desk to management knows who is in the park. Visitors welcome between 9am and 10pm.
7. Pets: well behaved pets are welcome. Use leashes in the park!
8. Obey posted signage including right of way. This includes speed limits!
9. Generators, Well Water & Power: Our wonderful mountain water is fed by a well on property - if power goes out, so does the well. Please consider putting water in RV tanks for use during a power outage. Generators are allowed to be used only in the event of a power outage. Please use the appropriate protection for your RV to prevent damage from any power surges and brown-outs as the Resort is not responsible for these types of damages.
11. Campfires: campfires are subject to conditions and must remain moderate in size. Campfires must be put out completely! Fires only in fire rings. During extreme fire danger, propane fire pits/grills are allowed as well as charcoal used in the grills or the fire pits.
12. Be kind to other guests, respect the peaceful atmosphere. Keep noise down. Be smart, know where your kids are. Respect all wildlife on our property. Enjoy the wild. No use guns or other weapons.
13. All persons use the facilities at their own risk. The owners and management will not be responsible for accidents, injuries, or loss of property caused by fire, theft, winds, floods, or any acts of angry gods.
14. Pool: obey all posted signs at the pool. Ask management if you have questions. No lifeguard on duty. Children must be accompanied by adults. Reservations and fees may apply.
15. Boats must be kept in parking lot.
16. Park only in your site driveways, do NOT park on campsite.
Park Management reserves the right to deny camper admittance if a pet could pose a threat to the health and safety of campers in the Park. We expect many campers have pets. Large pets over 50 lbs may be subject to additional fee.
1. Keep pets on leash in the park. Pick up your pet poop, please! Bags available for sale in the office!
2. We expect that all pets have had appropriate vaccinations.
3. Pet owners who cannot control their pets will be asked to leave.
4. Please ask permission to set up any enclosures for your pets. We do allow most, but do NOT allow pets to be left unattended outside.
Cancellations and Changes to Reservations
Hi, we try to keep things simple and fair. Please read these thoroughly!
- If you cancel 4 or more days from the date of check-in, and your stay is less than 8 nights you will be charged a $30 cancellation fee and refunded the remainder of your balance.
- If you cancel 3 days or less from the date of check-in (this includes shortening your trip after check-in), and your stay is less than 8 nights you will be charged one night's stay for a cancellation fee and refunded the remainder.
- If you cancel 3 days or less from the date of check-in (this includes shortening your trip after check-in), and your stay is 8-15 nights, you will be refunded HALF of your reservation total.
- Locking Fees art NOT refundable in any situation.
Please notify us before you accept terms and agreements if you want to cancel due to this policy. After you accept terms and agreements, we consider that consent to adhere to our Cancellation Policy. Thank you!