Terms of Service
Reservations may be cancelled or changed fifteen (15) days or more prior to the scheduled arrival date and will receive a refund in the full amount of the reservation, less a non-refundable $25 booking fee.
Any reservation that is cancelled or changed less than fifteen (15) days and more than seven (7) days prior to the scheduled arrival date, will be issued a guest credit in the full amount of the reservation, less a non-refundable $25 booking fee. All guests credits are valid and redeemable within 30 days of the cancellation. Revised reservations dates must be provided within the 30 days or the full amount of the reservation will be forfeited. Reservations may only be moved once. Revised reservations can not be canceled for a refund. All cancellations and changes to the reservation must be made by phone at.
A reservation cancelled within seven (7) days of the scheduled arrival date will result in the full amount of the reservation being forfeited.
Camping is an outdoor experience and accordingly we do not offer refunds due to the whims of Mother Nature.
RULES & REGULATIONS
These rules and regulations were established to maintain high standards of cleanliness, safety, and maintenance – and with a “Good Neighbor Policy” in mind. Your compliance is very much appreciated and will ensure a pleasant stay for all guests.
- Check-In is from 3:00PM – 7:00PM
- Check-Out is at 11:00AM
- Quiet Time: 11:00pm- 8:00am
- If you are arriving after hours, please check-in online with your confirmation email and your site number will be assigned to you. Please pick up your packet at the Camp Store the next morning. Please call the after hours phone number when you arrive for check-in..
• All guests must be 21 years old or older to rent a campsite.
• No prorations or refunds will be issued for early departures.
• All children under the age of 18 must always be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older when they are using the common areas of the resort, or outside their assigned campsite.
• All visitors must check-in online or at the office and comply with all resort rules and regulations.
• YOU are responsible for the actions of your children and your visitors.
• Common courtesy shall prevail between all persons in the resort. Respect people’s privacy.
• Do not walk through occupied or unoccupied sites. Please use the roads and paths provided.
• Should the Sheriff be notified regarding a disturbance at your site, you will be required to vacate the resort without refund.
• Guests use the resort’s facilities at their own risk. Please act safely and secure your valuables.
• Management assumes no liability for loss or damage to guest property and/or injury to a person, pet, or visitors due to the use of resort facilities or caused by others on the premises.
• The resort is not responsible for loss or damage due to fire, accident, theft, weather, or catastrophic events.
• Please leave resort facilities as you would like to find them. Please clean up after using the facilities such as rinsing the shower, sink, etc.
• Campfires are allowed in fire pits only.
• You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available.
• Pets are prohibited from entering ALL the buildings and facilities of the resort including the pool and entertainment park.
• Smoking and Vaping is prohibited in ALL buildings and common areas of the resort, including the pool area and the entertainment park.
• Illegal drugs, as identified by the State of Texas, are prohibited in the resort.
• For your safety, we do not allow fireworks, go-carts, ATV’s, UTV’s, minibike], drones/remote controlled aircraft, or other like items in the
resort. E-bikes are allowed.
• No BB gun, pellet gun, air gun, and or paintball gun use is allowed in the resort. All weapons shall be kept in compliance with state/federal laws.
• No peddling, soliciting, or business enterprise is allowed in the resort. Signs for the sale of products, services, and RVs are not allowed.
• Generators and combustion engines of any kind are prohibited in the resort, with exception of the RV’s and/or the vehicles pulling RV’s.
• The use of profane, abusive, harassing, or threatening language or actions directed at personnel or other guests of the resort is prohibited and is grounds for immediate removal from the resort.
• RV washing is allowed with prior approval. Please contact the Camp Store for a wash ticket. Fees apply.
• Clotheslines and hanging laundry outdoors is prohibited.
• No vehicle repairs or maintenance may be done in the resort unless approved by management.
• Cutting trees or plants is prohibited. Tying ropes, nailing or screwing bolts to trees, and hanging tarps from the trees is prohibited.
• Parking vehicles on the grass is prohibited. Golf carts may be parked on grass while charging.
• Swimming in the ponds is prohibited.
• Fishing in the ponds without a valid fishing license is prohibited. Taking the fish from the ponds is prohibited. Our ponds are catch and release only.
• Riding bicycles and all other ride-on toys after dark is prohibited.
VEHICLES & SITE OCCUPANCY
• We welcome self-contained RVs including Travel Trailers, Fifth Wheel Trailers, and Class A, B, and C Motor Homes, tear-drop campers, pop-up campers and truck campers that are 15 years old or newer. For RVs older than 15 years and in excellent condition, contact our reservation team for approval. Our resort policy prohibits tent camping. All RV’s are subject to exterior inspection upon arrival.
• One RV and one passenger vehicle is allowed per site.
• Site occupancy is limited to 8 persons per site. Please contact our reservations team at if your immediate family has more than 8 persons so they can help make your reservation.
• Outdoor items should be neat and orderly.
• No personal items are allowed on the grass long term to allow for lawn maintenance.
• Only American Flags, Military Flags and Flags of the 50 US States are permitted to be displayed throughout the resort. Customers in violation of this policy will be asked to remove any other flag for the duration of the stay.
• Hazardous materials should be discarded properly. No dumping of anything on the ground that may harm the grass or landscaping.
• Portable gas and charcoal grills are allowed.
• Utility/Car trailers must be parked in the reserved parking spaces.
• Any stains on the concrete from vehicle leaks are to be cleaned up immediately. If we need to attend to the stain there will be a cleanup fee assessed.
• A member of our staff will be by between 8:00-9:00 am and 6:00-7:00 pm every day to pick up any trash bags left by the curb and after that, you can take your garbage to one of the garbage locations on site.
• Please do not leave any trash or trash cans out overnight. Only household trash is allowed in the dumpsters.
• Texas law mandates the use of a sewer hose seal (threaded connector/rubber donut) – this is Mandatory.
• Our resort operates on a lift station. Please do not place feminine products, grease/fats, diapers, cat litter, paper towels, wet wipes, hazardous substances, syringes, or plastics down the drain/sewer. Please use RV toilet paper.
• Sewer hose must be positioned on the concrete pad and diverted onto the grass only at the in-ground sewer access point.
• ALL water hoses and connections should be leak-free. All hoses, electric cables, and cords must be coiled neatly and kept off the grass.
• There is an active leash-law here in Galveston County. All pets (cats and dogs) must be on a leash at all times when outside their RV.
• Limit 3 pets per site.
• Aggressive animals will not be allowed in the resort. You will be asked to leave with no refund if your
pet shows any aggressive tendencies or complaints are verified.
• All pets are prohibited from entering ALL buildings, facilities or common areas including, but not limited to License to Chill Pool, playgrounds, Paradise Park, Fins Bar & Grill, the Campstore, Fin City Arcade, gym, shower and laundry building and food service areas.
• We have a Dog Park where the dogs can run free while inside the fenced park.
• We reserve the right to refuse or require the removal of any animal at any time.
• Excessive barking is not allowed.
• Pet owners must immediately pick up after their pet and deposit waste in a bag and into the designated receptacles.
• Pets may not be left outside unattended.
• Do not feed wild or stray animals.
• No washing of pet bedding, pet sheets, and/or pet blankets in the laundry rooms. Please use the outdoor water spigot for such.
• No Lifeguard is on Duty. Swim at your own risk. Children under 18 must be supervised by an adult
18 years or older. Anyone behaving in an unsafe or destructive manner will be removed from the pool area.
• All infants and small children must wear swim diapers and a non-disposable waterproof covering on top of their swim diaper to prevent spillage into the pool. If you do not have one, they can be purchased at the swim shop or camp store.
• All infants or children that can not swim must wear a life preserver in or around the pool.
• Music is provided at the pool. The use of personal sound making devices are prohibited in the pool area.
• Swimsuits or clothing must always be worn when in the pool area. Nudity and excessively revealing swimsuits are prohibited.
• All outside beverages are prohibited. We offer a wide variety of adult and kid friendly drinks
at the pool.
• Glass containers are prohibited at the pool.
• Excessive drinking of alcoholic beverages, drunkenness, and public intoxication is prohibited and will be grounds for immediate removal from the pool area.
• Diving into the pool is prohibited.
• Running on the pool deck is prohibited.
• Throwing balls or pool toys inside the pool is prohibited.
• Oversized floats are prohibited.
• Excessive splashing of other guests or splashing in the pool swim-up bar is prohibited.
GOLF CART RENTALS
• Parking pass rates for personal golf carts operated within the Camp Margaritaville RV Resort Crystal Beach are $25 per golf cart per visit. However,
• ATV's, UTV's and side-by-sides and other off road vehicles are prohibited in the resort.
• You must be 25 years or older with a valid Driver’s License to operate a golf cart in the resort.
• Do not overload carts (maximum of 4 or 6 persons as designated).
• Driving a golf cart through the dunes or water is prohibited and is grounds for immediate forfeiture of the golf cart and the full amount of the
golf cart rental.
• All golf carts must remain on the streets and designated paths throughout the resort at all times. Driving on the beach must remain between barrel 25 – 75. Anyone outside this zone may forfeit their golf cart privileges and pay a $500 fine.
• Only the person(s) listed on the golf cart rental agreement may operate the golf cart.
• No reckless driving. Please obey ALL road signs at all times.
• Drive appropriately around children, bicycles, and blind corners.
• The resort speed limit is 10 miles per hour... PLEASE SLOW DOWN!
• No driving while impaired or under the influence.
• NO OPEN ALCOHOL CONTAINERS are allowed in the golf cart at any time.
• No smoking on golf carts.
• Children are not permitted to ride on the driver’s lap while cart is moving. Children must not touch cart controls.
• All persons operating or riding on a golf cart must remain seated and have their seat belt on at all times when the golf cart is moving.
• You must remove the key when the cart is not in use.
• You must charge the cart when not in use.
• Golf carts not charged will not be exchanged.
• Notify the office immediately if you suspect
• NO refunds for an early return of the cart.
• A lost golf cart key fee of $100 will be charged to your credit card if you lose the cart key.
• All carts must be returned by 9:00AM.
• Wristbands are issued upon check-in and must be worn at all times to identify you as a registered guest. These wristbands also serve as your ticket to our 5-acre entertainment venue and grant you access to use the resort’s amenities, activities, and facilities. You may be turned away from an activity or amenity if you are not wearing your wristband.
DAMAGES AND PERSONAL LIABILITY
• Any guest or visitor that willfully or negligently damages or destroys park property, landscaping, or equipment will be held liable for the value to repair or replace damaged items property.
• The responsible party may be asked to leave for any damage.
RIGHT TO REFUSE/VACATE/DENY ACCESS
• Camp Margaritaville RV Resort Crystal Beach is a privately owned resort. Management reserves the right to refuse services, ask visitors to vacate, or deny access to anyone under any circumstances it deems necessary. There will be no refunds if asked to leave the resort.
• Since every contingency cannot be covered in a set of rules, from time to time, modifications may be necessary. Therefore, management reserves the right to make changes deemed necessary to these rules and regulations at any time without prior notice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions are applicable to the Camp Margaritaville RV Resort Crystal Beach (“BBCRV partners LLC d/b/a Camp Margaritaville” or the “Company”) network of websites, apps, text messaging services, other online accounts, and call centers (“Services”). BBCRV partners LLC d/b/a Camp Margaritaville uses the Services to advertise, promote, and facilitate bookings for use of its campground property, including campground RV sites (“Sites”) and activities (collectively the “Products”).
The Company reserves the right, but does not undertake the obligation, to (a) monitor or review the Services for violations of these Terms and Conditions and for compliance with our policies; (b) report to law enforcement authority and/or take legal action against anyone who violates these Terms and Conditions; (c) manage the Services in a manner designed to protect our and third parties’ rights and property or to facilitate the proper functioning of the Services; (d) screen our users, or attempt to verify the statements of our users; and/or (e) monitor disputes between you and other users or you and the Company or to terminate or block you and other users from violating these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of our Terms and Conditions and to take any action we deem appropriate including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to user profiles, e-mail addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
AS PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO RESTRICT OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES OR ANY FEATURE OR PART OF IT, OR TO CHANGE, SUSPEND OR DISCONTINUE ANY ASPECT OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON, AT ANY TIME, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE. THE COMPANY FURTHER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE AT LAW AND IN EQUITY FOR VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITION.
- By using our Services you represent that you are at least 18 years of age or older.
- RV site rental rates, day pass prices, activity schedule and Product prices are subject to change without notice.
- All Sites and reservations are subject to Taxes and Additional Fees including, but not limited to, State, Federal and Local Taxes, Resort Fees and Beach Nourishment Fees.
By purchasing this service or product, you (“the User”) agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Consent and Agreement: By providing your email address and opting into our email database, you consent to receive electronic communications from us. You agree that you have read, understood, and accepted these terms & conditions.
- Purpose of Communication: The User understands that the purpose of the communication is to deliver information, updates, promotional offers, newsletters, and other relevant content related to our products, services and events.
- Frequency and Opt-out: The user acknowledges that they may receive periodic emails from us. The frequency of emails may vary but will typically not exceed a reasonable amount. If at any time the User wishes to unsubscribe or opt out of the email database, they can do so by following the instructions provided in the emails or by contacting us directly.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may utilize third-party service providers to assist with email delivery, data management, or other related services. The User acknowledges that their information may be shared with these services provides and Margaritaville to facilitate the email communications process.
- Accuracy of Information: The User agrees to provide accurate and up-to-date information during the opt-out process. It is the User’s responsibility to notify us of any changes to their email address or other relevant details to ensure the accuracy of communication.
- Compliance with Applicable Laws: The User agrees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and guidelines regarding the receipt of electronic communications and use the personal information.
- Modification of Terms: We reserve the right to modify or update these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting the updated terms on our website. It is the User’s responsibility to review the terms periodically to stay informed of any updates.
- Limitation of Liability: To the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the use of our email database or any issues related to the email delivery, including but not limited to loss of data, interruption of business, or any other financial loss.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Texas.
PROMOTIONS AND PRICING
- Promotional and Referral Codes. The Company may offer certain promotional codes, referral codes or similar promotional coupons (“Promotional Codes“) that may be redeemed for discounts on future Products, or other features or benefits related to the Products or Services, subject to any additional terms that Company establishes. Promotions and discounts apply to one Site per Camp Margaritaville account per visit. Promotions and discount codes may be subject to blackouts during peak season and holiday events. Promotions and Discount codes for food and beverages may not be used for alcohol. By using our Services, you agree that Promotional Codes: (a) must be used in a lawful manner; (b) must be used for the intended audience and purpose; (c) may not be duplicated, sold or transferred in any manner, or made available to the general public (whether posted to a public forum, coupon collecting service, or otherwise), unless expressly permitted by Company; (d) may be disabled or have additional conditions applied to them by Company at any time for any reason without liability to Company; (e) may only be used pursuant to the specific terms that Company establishes for such Promotional Code; (f) are not redeemable for cash or other credits or points offered by the Service; and (g) may expire prior to your use.
- Changes to Products and Pricing. Company may, at any time, revise or change the pricing, availability, specifications, content, descriptions or features of any Products or Services. With the exception of inadvertent pricing errors, in the event of unannounced price changes, posted prices at the time of booking will be honored. Any posted or announced changes will take effect at the date and time of the posted change. By using the Company’s Services, you agree that any you are responsible for reviewing the Company website for seasonal or other posted changes in pricing. While we attempt to be as accurate as we can in our descriptions for the Products and Services, we do not warrant that Product and Service descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. The inclusion of any Products and Services for purchase through the Services at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these Products will be available at any other time. We reserve the right to change prices for Products displayed on the Services at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur (and to cancel or honor any orders in our sole discretion that were purchased with pricing errors). Should the Company honor inadvertent pricing errors on one occasion does not mandate that the Company honor inadvertent pricing errors on future occasions. All such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting of such new Product prices to the Services and/or upon making the customer aware of the pricing error.
- Use of Company App. You are responsible for providing the mobile device, wireless service plan, software, Internet connections and/or other equipment or services that you need to download, install, update and use the any app developed by the Company as part of the Services (the “App”). We do not guarantee that the App or any other Services can be accessed and used on any particular device or with any particular service plan. We do not guarantee that the App or any other Services will be available in, or that orders for Products or services can be placed from, any particular geographic location. As part of the Services and to update you regarding the status of reservations or stays, you may receive push notifications, local client notifications, text messages, picture messages, alerts, emails or other types of messages directly sent to you outside or inside the App (“Push Messages“). You acknowledge that, when you use the App or the Services, your wireless service provider may charge you fees for data, text messaging and/or other wireless access, including in connection with Push Messages. You have control over the Push Messages settings and can opt in or out of these Push Messages through the Services or through your mobile device’s operating system (with the possible exception of infrequent, important service announcements and administrative messages). Please check with your wireless service provider to determine what fees apply to your access to and use of the App or the Services, including your receipt of Push Messages from Company. You are solely responsible for any fee, cost or expense that you incur to download, install, update and/or use the App or the Services on your mobile device, including for your receipt of push messages from Company. The Company reserves the right to change, modify or adjust the App at any time, without notice, including adding or removing features that may affect the use of the App. The Company is not responsible for lost data in the event of any changes to the App. We are required to indicate whether we honor “Do Not Track” settings in your browser concerning targeted advertising. “Do Not Track” is a standard that is currently under development. As it is not yet finalized, we do not monitor or follow any Do Not Track browser requests.
- Ownership of the Services. The Services and their content, including their “look and feel” (e.g., text, graphics, images, logos), proprietary content, information and other materials, are protected under copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You agree that Company and/or its licensors own all right, title and interest in and to the Services (including any and all intellectual property rights therein) and you agree not to take any action(s) inconsistent with such ownership interests. We and our licensors reserve all rights in connection with the Services and their content, including, without limitation, the exclusive right to create derivative works. You are entirely responsible for your conduct and for ensuring that it complies with all applicable copyright, trademark and intellectual property law.
- Ownership of Trademarks. The Company name, trademark, logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. Other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans that appear on the Services are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by the Company.
- Ownership of the App. All title to and the rights in the App, including ownership right to patents (registrations, renewals, and pending applications), copyrights, trademarks service marks, domain names, trade dress, trade secrets, coding, algorithms, Company’s or third-party other technology, any derivatives of and all goodwill associated with the foregoing is the exclusive property of the Company and/or third parties. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any of the content on the App. Including any images, text or layout design or any trademark, logo or the proprietary information found on any page of the App without the Company’s prior written authorization. You are entirely responsible for your conduct and for ensuring that it complies with all applicable copyright, trademark and intellectual property law.
- Ownership of Feedback. The Company welcomes feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Services (“Feedback“). You acknowledge and expressly agree that any contribution of Feedback does not and will not give or grant you any right, title or interest in the Services or in any such Feedback. All Feedback becomes the sole and exclusive property of Company and Company may use and disclose Feedback in any manner and for any purpose whatsoever without further notice or compensation to you and without retention by you of any proprietary or other right or claim. You hereby assign to Company any and all right, title and interest (including, but not limited to, any patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, show-how, know-how, moral rights and any and all other intellectual property right) that you may have in and to any and all Feedback. Any Feedback provided to the Company may be used by the Company for marketing or promotional purposes without compensation to the provider of the Feedback. The Company reserves the right to remove any feedback for any reason, including, but not limited to, racial comments or hate speech, political opinions, threatening or harassing comments and/or untrue or inaccurate statements.
- You represent and warrant that while using the Service, you will not:
- download, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, duplicate, publish, license, create derivative works from, or offer for sale any information contained on, or obtained from or through, the Services;
- duplicate, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or decode the Services (including any underlying idea or algorithm), or attempt to do any of the same;
- use, reproduce or remove any copyright, trademark, trade names, slogan, logos, images, service marks or other proprietary notations displayed on or through the Services;
- upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or in any way exploit any information or other material obtained through the Service for commercial purposes (other than expressly permitted by the provider of such information or other material);
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt the Services, accounts registered to other users, or the computer systems or networks connected to the Service;
- circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any technological measure or content protections of the Services;
- install or attempt to install or promote any spyware, malware robot, spider, crawlers or other automatic device, process, software, queries or other computer code that intercepts, “mines,” scrapes or otherwise accesses the Services to enable you or others to monitor, extract, copy or collect information or data from or through the Services, or engage in any manual process to do the same;
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- violate any applicable law or regulation in connection with your use of the Services; or
- use the Services in any way not expressly permitted by these Terms.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Camping has inherent risks associated with outside activities. BBCRV partners LLC d/b/a Camp Margaritaville, its officers, owners, volunteers, affiliates and employees are not responsible for injuries or damages occurring as part of the inherent risks of any camping, entertainment, and/or beach environment. The BBCRV partners LLC d/b/a Camp Margaritaville property is privately owned. By accepting and participating in the camping, entertainment, and/or park privileges provided by BBCRV partners LLC d/b/a Camp Margaritaville, all campers and guests hereby release BBCRV partners LLC d/b/a Camp Margaritaville from any and all liability for any loss, damages to property, and/or injury to his or her person or property arising out of her or her use of its camping, entertaining, beach environment, and/or Paradise Park entertainment park facilities including, but not limited to all damages or injuries caused by fire, water, wind, civil strife, accidents, theft or acts of God.
The camper or guest further agrees to indemnify BBCRV partners LLC d/b/a Camp Margaritaville, against claims resulting from loss or damage to the property or injury to the person(s) or visitor(s) of any member of the family of the camper or guest, arising out of the use of its camping/entertainment park, facilities and activities, games, or events sponsored by BBCRV partners LLC d/b/a Camp Margaritaville. The camper or guest agree to pay for any damages to campground property, Sites, building, facilities, equipment, or loss of equipment, which may occur due to the actions of themselves or their party.
Campers and guests are required to immediately report any accident, injury, personal property damage or damage to resort property to the BBCRV partners LLC d/b/a Camp Margaritaville manager or staff on duty. If a hazard or dangerous situation exists on the premise, then said camper or guest will notify the BBCRV partners LLC d/b/a Camp Margaritaville management or staff immediately. By accepting and participating in the camping, entertainment, and/or park privileges provided by BBCRV partners LLC d/b/a Camp Margaritaville, all campers and guests agree to take full responsibility for themselves and all the people in their party, including minors and visitors, and must ensure they read and comply with all BBCRV partners LLC d/b/a Camp Margaritaville rules, policies, and guidelines as posted in the office, rentals or on the grounds, as well as the Terms and Conditions as set forth in the Company’s registration form.
Please Read This Following Clause Carefully – It May Significantly Affect Your Legal Rights, Including Your Right to File a Lawsuit in Court
The Company is available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to address any concerns you may have regarding your use of the Services. Most concerns may be quickly resolved in this manner. You and BBCRV Partners, LLC d/b/a Margaritaville agree to use best efforts to settle any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement directly through consultation and good faith negotiations which shall be a precondition to either party initiating a lawsuit. You and BBCRV Partners, LLC d/b/a each further agree that any litigation shall be conducted in your restive individual capacities only and not as a class action or other representative action and you and BBCRV Partners, LLC d/b/a Margaritaville each expressly waive your respective right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis. You agree that federal laws and the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and Conditions and any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and BBCRV Partners, LLC d/b/a Margaritaville. You and BBCRV Partners, LLC agree that any litigation between them shall be filed exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Galveston County. You and BBCRV Partners, LLC d/b/a Margaritaville expressly consent to exclusive jurisdiction in Galveston County Texas.
WIFI Notice: By using and accessing Camp Margaritaville’s Wi-Fi network, (the "Network") all campers and guests agree that the Wi-Fi Service may only be used for lawful purposes. You represent and warrant that you will not (1) use the Network in any way that violates the Company’s or any other person’s privacy rights, publicity rights, intellectual property rights (including without limitation of copyrights or trademarks) or contract rights; (2) use the Network to upload any content that is unlawful, threatening, harassing, profane, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts, any content of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals; (3) use the Network to solicit personal information from a minor; (4) use the Network in a way that exploits anyone in a sexual or violent manner; (5) restricts or inhibits any other camper or guest from using and enjoying the Network; (6) use the Network in any other manner that constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or gives rise to civil liability. Use of the Network to transmit any material in violation of any federal or state statute or regulation is strictly prohibited. Campers and guests agree not to use the Network, including but not limited to, the modem and power supply for any illegal, abusive, or fraudulent purpose, or to achieve unauthorized access to any computer systems, software, data, or other copyright or patent-protected material. Unauthorized or illegal use of Camp Margaritaville’s Wi-Fi network may be referred to the appropriate law enforcement agencies. Camp Margaritaville, at its sole discretion, may limit, restrict or deny the use of Camp Margaritaville’s Internet Access Network for any reason or no reason; including but not limited to; excessive bandwidth usage by the user, maintenance or upgrade of the Network and/or violations of these Terms and Conditions. Use the Network at your own risk, BBCRV Partners d/b/a Camp Margaritaville makes no representation as to the reliability or security of the Network. By using The Network you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company for lost data due to outages or slowdowns of the Network or any damage as a result of any security breaches of your devices that may occur through connections to the Network.
Photography and video recording may occur at Camp Margaritaville by management or third parties on its behalf for general marketing purposes. The image, likeness, and voice of anyone entering the property may appear in final productions which may include, but not be limited to, publicity, illustration, advertising and web content, all of which are the sole property of BBCRV Partners, LLC d/b/a Camp Margaritaville. By entering the property, you grant BBCRV Partners, LLC d/b/a Camp Margaritaville and their agents the right to record or photograph you, your guests, and your children/minors for these or any other legal uses, and you agree to release BBCRV Partners, LLC d/b/a Camp Margaritaville and their agents from all liability connected thereto. Please contact management if you have any questions