Terms of Service
RANCHO PINES CAMPGROUND RULES
1. Speed limit 5 MPH. Please watch for children,2 Vehicles max per site, NO motorbikes, motor scooters or 4 wheelers are to be driven on grounds
2. parents or guardians are responsible for the behavior and safety of their children. Defacing, mutilating or misusing any property is prohibited and will not be tolerated. Children 6 year and younger must be accompanied by an adult to the rest rooms and showers. playing in these areas are prohibited.
3 pets are allowed in your own camping unit, NOT in rentals. PETS MUST HAVE A COPY OF SHOT RECORDS IN OFFICE. Visitors are NOT permitted to bring in pets. No aggressive dogs. When walking dogs one dog per person, no Long leads. You are responsible to clean up after your pets and please no excessive barking allowed. No pets in the swimming area.
4. Cutting down or pulling up trees is strictly prohibited. Fine of $500 for cutting of any tree. Maximum of 1/2 cord of wood per site.
5. open fires are allowed in the fire rings only. DO NOT MOVE fire rings. Please do not throw any unburnable materials into the fire rings.
6. Please respect the rights of other campers and don't walk through sites.
7. Quiet time is observed between 10 pm and 8 am and is strictly enforced
8. fire arms, BB guns, paintball guns, air pistols and fireworks are PROHIBITED
9. please conserve water. Do not wash cars or let children play with the facets.
10. Biking is welcome, but a curfew of dusk is necessary for everyone’s safety.
11. Visitors are welcome but must register at the office and pay a visitor fee, VISITORS ARE NOT PERMITED TO BRING IN PETS. Must be visiting a camper who is present on the grounds. There is a limit of 6 people per site (Including kids) NO VISITORS AFTER 8 pm.
12. Cloths lines are to be temporary and to the rear of your site. Take cloths line down when not in use. NO ASHES< BLACK WATER OR GRAY WATER MAY BE DUMPED ON THE GROUND.
13. Pool is for registered campers ONLY. Must have SPLASH program signed and on file at office.
14 The Management is not liable for lost damaged or stolen property nor for the injury to any person.
ANYONE VIOLATING ANY CAMPGROUND RULES WILL BE EVICTED WITHOUT A REFUND