Terms of Service
Steel Creek Park & Family Campground Rules
For the comfort and safety of each of our guests:
- Alcoholic Beverages are not allowed
- Please deposit bagged trash (household trash only) in the closest available dumpster to your campsite. Please keep doors shut to dumpsters to keep the animals out.
- No fireworks of any kind are allowed in the park
- Firearms, ammunition, knives, and weapons of any kind are not allowed
- The following flags are allowed to be displayed at your site and throughout the campground, American, Canadian, Military, including Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Coast Guard, POW, MIA, and veterans, sports and decorative flags such as holiday, seasonal or garden.
- Shoes & shirt required when entering campground store
- Proper swim attire is required in beach and pool area
- Swim attire must be appropriate for a family environment
- Inappropriate swim attire: Jeans, cut offs, under garments, swim wear that is revealing or has messaging that depicts violence, nudity, vulgarity, or discriminatory language or graphics
- Golf carts must be electric, proof of insurance must be on file, and the cart must be registered with the campstore upon check in.
- Pets should be kept on a leash at all times.
- Please walk your pet away from RV and other tent spaces.
- Removal of pet’s fallout is owner's responsibility.
- Pets are not allowed in picnic or beach areas.
Fire Safety & Rock/Stone Moving:
- Campfires are to be built in designated areas only. Do not make any new campfire rings on the property.
- No wood should be taken from the woods for any reason. Do not use limbs for firewood.
- Do not put metal cans or plastic bottles in a fire (bottles are toxic).
- Do not leave fires unattended. Douse fires with water before leaving the area.
- Do not move stones in the creek, streams, woods, or surrounding areas for any reason.