AT Texas RV our staff and campers are working together to provide everyone with a safe and enjoyable outdoor experience during these difficult times. Various health and safety measures are designed to cover everything from handwashing, cleaning, and other needed procedures in correlation to CDC recommendatins. Our campground has increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in all public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the office, door handles, restrooms, shower house, hook-up meter boxes, key pads and any point of contact area.
During your trip, please take steps to protect yourself and others from COVID-19:
- Wear a mask to keep your nose and mouth covered when in public settings.
- Avoid close contact by staying at least 6 feet apart (about 2 arms’ length) from anyone who is not from your household. This includes the office and laundry room.
- Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer (with at least 60% alcohol).
- Avoid contact with anyone who is sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS
Because of the ever-changing impact of COVID-19 on how we operate, congregate and travel, we have adapted our cancellation guidelines to offer more flexibility to our campers.
If your plans change over these upcoming weeks, we will gladly work with you to rebook your stay for a later time.