Terms of Service
If you do not agree or cannot comply with any and all of the terms set forth below, please notify the park immediately to cancel your reservation.
- Check-in time is after 1:00 pm / Check-out must happen prior to 12:00 pm.
- Safety is important to us. Please observe a 5 MPH speed limit throughout the RV park.
- Our RV Park observes quiet time from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am.
- No exterior lights are allowed during quiet time. This includes flood lights, porch lights, Edison bulb strands, LED lights, Christmas lights or any other lighting that may be a disturbance to other residents. Ambient pathway lighting may be used with approval from park management.
- All guests under the age of 18 must not be left unattended.
- A limit of 6 individuals (including visitors) per site at all times.
- The reservation holder shall be considered the intended guest and shall be held responsible for any additional guests at his or her site.
- All RV’s are subject to inspection and approval by our Park’s management staff. The Pines at Bastrop reserves the right to refuse service based on RV appearance or condition. RV’s more than 10 years old have to be approved in advance by management. If this applies to you please send photos to email@example.com.
- Pop-up trailers, pick-up campers, horse trailers & tents are not permitted at any time.
- Window A/C units are not allowed.
- Sleeping outside of the RV is not allowed.
- Boat & open trailers are not permitted to be parked on the property at any time.
- Cargo trailers must be approved by management staff before they are allowed to park on the property.
- There is a limit of 2 vehicles per site. All vehicles must be parked on the site’s driveway. Parking on roads, yards, walkways or unoccupied sites is prohibited. Violators will be towed at their own expense.
- Smoking is prohibited in common areas & buildings
- The use of fireworks is not permitted in our park. This includes major holidays, such as July 4th.
- Pets must be kept on a 6-foot leash at all times. Leaving a pet unattended or tied up outside any RV is prohibited.
- Our insurance restricts the types of breeds we can allow at our park. Certain breeds with a history of aggressive behaviors cannot be accepted at our park. Our park cannot accept any purebred or crossbred of:
- Pit bulls
- Chow Chows
- Bull Dog
- Belgian Malinois
- Caucasian Mountain Dog
- German Shepherd
- Great Dane
- Rhodesian Ridgeback
- Staffordshire Terriers
- Any similar breed of dog
- Any farm, saddle, exotic animal, or animal with a bite history will not be accepted.
- Any Wolf-Dog Hybrid
- Additionally, any pets that are or become aggressive, while in the park, will be asked to leave.
- Pet owners MUST clean up after their pets in any area, including the Dog Park.
- Any pets must have all current vaccinations. Our RV park reserves the right to ask for these documents.
- Pets are not allowed in our park’s public restrooms or the office on-site.
When having packages delivered to the park during your stay be sure to address the package appropriately with your site #. For example:
472 E TX-21, SITE #, Bastrop, TX 78602
The Pines at Bastrop RV Park (“Campground”) shall not be liable for lost or stolen items.
Guest agrees to comply with all state and federal laws, rules, ordinances and regulations applicable to the property. Guest agrees to comply with any and all changes in the rules or regulations that the Park Owner may make.
Campground’s Right to Terminate Agreement: Campground may terminate this Agreement for any or no reason by providing User a notice to vacate the RV Site (“Notice to Vacate”). User agrees to render peaceful possession of the RV Site to Campground within three (3) days of the date provided on the Notice to Vacate. The three (3) days notice shall not be required to terminate if termination is the result of an Act of Default as defined below. Upon Guest’s peaceful surrender of the RV Site to Campground and subject to the provisions of this document, Campground will refund to Guest the proportionate amount of any unused Fees previously paid by Guest to Campground.
Default by Guest: The following acts constitute defaults by Guest (“Acts of Default”):
Failure to timely pay Fees or other lawful charges when due under this Agreement;
- Giving false information on any application to Campground;
- Guest, Guest’s guests and/or occupants’ failure to comply with any rule or regulation or term, covenant or condition of this Agreement;
- Guest has materially breached the terms of this Agreement by an action such as violating provisions of this Agreement or committing serious misconduct or criminal acts;
- Guest holds over after giving notice of termination and intent to vacate; and/or
- Guest holds over after Campground gives notice of termination at the end of the Term or a Notice to Vacate during the Term
Condition of RV Site: By execution of this Agreement, Guest acknowledges and agrees that the RV Site is neat and clean and adequate for Guest’s use. Upon termination or expiration of this Agreement, Guest agrees to surrender the RV Site to Campground in a neat and clean condition.
Assignment: Guest shall not have the right to assign or sublet the RV Site hereunder to any person or persons.
Governing Law: This Agreement is governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas.
Attorney Fees: In the event any legal proceedings of any kind are instituted to collect unpaid Fees, electrical charges or for possession of the RV Site, Campground may collect from Guest all reasonable costs and attorney fees incurred by Campground in pursuing such action.
Waiver: Campground’s failure to insist on strict compliance with terms, covenants, or conditions of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of that term, covenant, or condition, nor shall any waiver or relinquishment of any right or power at any one time or times be deemed a waiver or relinquishment of the right or power for all or any other times.
Notices: All written notices and communications regarding this Agreement should be hand-delivered or mailed to the designated undersigned persons at the Campground store/post office unless notified in writing to the contrary by the receiving party. The notice shall become effective as of the date of mailing by regular mail or the date a hand-delivered notice is received. The email address provided by the guest upon reservation booking shall constitute a valid email address and shall serve as a valid means of accepting written notices.
NO LIABILITY: GUEST HEREBY INDEMNIFIES, RELEASES AND HOLDS CAMPGROUND, ITS OFFICERS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (THE “CAMPGROUND PARTIES”) HARMLESS FROM ANY PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY, CLAIMS, CAUSES OF ACTION, DAMAGES, LOSS, EXPENSES, AND/OR LIABILITIES (HEREAFTER COLLECTIVELY, “LOSS”) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO GUEST’S USE OF THE RV SITE, THE PROPERTY AND/OR ANY CONDITION THEREON. THE CAMPGROUND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO THE GUEST FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTIONS OR NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF ANY OTHER CAMPGROUND GUEST OR RESIDENT OR THEIR FAMILIES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES OR INVITEES. GUEST AGREES TO PAY THE CAMPGROUND FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY GUEST, GUEST’S FAMILY, AGENTS, INVITEES, OR EMPLOYEES.
Abandoned Property: Any personal property left behind after checkout shall become the property of the Campground.
THEFT OF SERVICE LAW
ACCORDING TO TEXAS PENAL CODE SECTION 31:04 (b), any guest who leaves without paying for site services or who refuses to pay for site services when due is subject to criminal prosecution. We are providing service hook-ups for your RV. We require full payment in advance and will prosecute any violations under the “THEFT OF SERVICES LAW”.
As a Guest of The Pines at Bastrop RV Park, I fully understand and accept the attached rules and any other rules and /or regulations that may be posted in the park.
I also agree to vacate the premises at the request of management if I violate any rules or regulations, without a refund of any prepaid fees.
This document does not constitute a landlord/tenant agreement. Payment for sites is entirely for services rendered under a host/guest arrangement.