Terms of Service
Each campsite includes a fire pit, picnic table, lake with swimming zone and sandy beach, playground, basketball, volleyball, and FUN. Rates for individual and group camping are based on a total of 5 people and one car per site. Parking is very limited so please notify of us of additional needs such as boats. Additional people are $5 per person per night.
Additional vehicles are $5 per DAY. Please have any visitors register at the store immediately.
Advance reservations are requested as the sites fill up fast. All reservations must be paid in full at time of booking by credit/debit. RESERVATIONS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Rates for individual sites are based on one family (2 adults and dependent children under 18 up to 5 people). The additional cost per person is $5 per day per extra person. More than one camping unit on your campsite will be charged as an additional campsite. For group reservations, an individual name must be assigned to each site being reserved and payment must be made for each site at the time of reservation.
Please notify your guests ahead of time that they must register at the camp store to pay fees and to receive a car pass. The cost is $5 per person per day. All guests must leave campground before 10 pm (if purchased a one day stay). Campers are responsible for the conduct of their guests and are personally liable for any injury or property damage arising from the actions of their guests.
We accept debit and credit cards. Use of credit card for reservations will be charged to your card at the time of reservation. No refunds.
Purchases made in the campground store with a credit card will see a 3% surcharge due to the rising cost of credit card acceptance that we pay when cards are used.
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT TIME
Check in time is 2 p.m. and check out time is 12 p.m. for both the rental units and overnight campsites. We welcome early check-ins and late check-outs based on availability only. Please call ahead to ensure we can check you in early. The early check-in and late check-out fees are located on our website, www.tilledafalls.com.
Please don’t move firewood. Buy it where you use it. Many counties and campgrounds restrict firewood to protect their properties. Call your destination for details or better yet, leave the firewood at home. Buy it where you’ll use it instead. Hardwood firewood that was harvested, purchased or stored in a quarantine county may not leave the area unless certified by WI DATCP (certification for manufacturers only). To legally transport firewood THROUGH quarantine areas, do not stop in the area unless you need to refuel your vehicle.
Due to the Wisconsin Quarantine, please do not bring wood into the campground from counties in red. Please buy your wood locally. Contact Don Fehrman for more information at (920) 787-3236.
Per our insurance requirements, ALL dogs MUST be on a visible leash at all times and controlled by owner. Please remember, if your dog is left unattended, it MUST be in your camper. Barking dogs will be required to leave. Pet waste must immediately be picked up and disposed of properly. Pets are not allowed in any building or on the beach.
Please be considerate of others. Quiet hours in the campground are 11 pm to 8 am. Minors must be supervised and back at your site by 11 pm. Campground Management may remove anyone due to disruptive behavior.
- Extra Vehicles, including boats, trailers, toy haulers, etc. – $5 per day per vehicle
- Sewage Dumping – Included with site (one dump allowed per stay), $12 to dump for all of our transient campers and additional dumping for overnight campers.
- Hot coin op showers. 2 quarters = 5 1/2 minutes
- Additional dog – $10 per dog per stay
- 2 nights reservation (3 nights for Holiday) is required when reserving a rental unit.
- Due to allergies, all of our rental units are smoke and pet free. A $100 fine will be charged.
- No other camping unit including tents is allowed on a rental unit site.
- Cabin Policy: A cash cleaning deposit of $50 and a credit card are required at check-in. Upon departure, the cleaning deposit will be refunded if the unit is returned to the same condition it was in upon arrival. Credit card will be charged for any damage or missing items.
- Lake House Policy: A cash cleaning deposit of $100 and a credit card are requested at check in. The Lake House cleaning deposit will be refunded within 5 business days after departure via check mailed to address on file if the house is returned to the same condition it was in upon arrival. Credit card will be charged for any damage or missing items.
- Glamping Tent Policy: A cash cleaning deposit of $100 and a credit card are requested at check in. Upon departure, the cleaning deposit will be refunded if the unit is returned to the same condition it was in upon arrival. Credit card will be charged for any damage or missing items.
- Holiday Weekends (3-day minimum)
- Total amount due at time of reservation
- Absolutely no refunds on reserved sites. Reservations can be rescheduled within the same season with a 7-day notice. Anything under 7-days cannot be rescheduled.
Due to allergies, all of our rental units are smoke and pet free. A $50 fine will be charged. No other camping unit including tents is allowed on a rental unit site.