Terms of Service
Each campsite includes a fire pit, picnic table, lake with swimming zone and sandy beach, playground, basketball, volleyball, and FUN. Rates for individual and group camping are based on a total of 1 camping unit, 5 people and one vehicle per site. Parking is very limited so please notify us of additional needs such as boats. Additional people are $10 per person per night.
Additional vehicles are $5 per DAY. Please have any visitors register at the store immediately and pay the visitor fee.
NO rugs or mats allowed on grassy areas.
Advance reservations are requested as the sites fill up fast. All reservations must be paid in full at time of booking by credit/debit. Rates for individual sites are based on one family (2 adults and dependent children under 18 up to 5 people). The additional cost per person is $10 per night per extra person. More than one camping unit on your campsite will be charged as an additional campsite and must be approved by the campground prior to arrival.
Charging of electric cars is strictly prohibited.
If you need to cancel your reservation, no refund will be given unless your site is filled. If filled, you will receive a refund minus a $25 handling fee to cover the original booking and merchant fees.
If you booked the site directly through Campspot (not our website) an additional 10% will be deducted from your refund. Campspot charges the campground that fee and it's non-refundable.
Please notify your guests ahead of time that they must register at the camp store to pay fees and to receive a car pass. The cost is $5 per person per day ($10 for nightly guests). All guests must leave campground before 10 pm (if purchased a one day stay). Campers are responsible for the conduct of their guests and are personally liable for any injury or property damage arising from the actions of their guests.
We accept debit and credit cards. Use of credit card for reservations will be charged to your card at the time of reservation.
Purchases made in the campground store with a credit card will see a 4% surcharge due to the rising cost of credit card acceptance that we pay when cards are used.
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT TIME
Check in time is between 2 p.m. and 9 p.m. (no check-ins after 9 p.m.) and check out time is 12 p.m. for both the rental units and overnight campsites. We welcome early check-ins and late check-outs based on availability only. Please call ahead to ensure we can check you in early. The early check-in and late check-out fees are located on our website, www.tilledafalls.com.
Please don’t move firewood. Buy it where you use it. Many counties and campgrounds restrict firewood to protect their properties. Call your destination for details or better yet, leave the firewood at home. Buy it where you’ll use it instead. Firewood that was harvested, purchased or stored in a quarantine county may not leave the area unless certified by WI DATCP (certification for manufacturers only). To legally transport firewood THROUGH quarantine areas, do not stop in the area unless you need to refuel your vehicle.
Due to the Wisconsin Quarantine, please do not bring wood into the campground from counties in red. Please buy your wood locally. Contact Don Fehrman for more information at (920) 787-3236.
Per our insurance requirements, ALL dogs MUST be on a visible leash at all times and controlled by owner. Invisible fences are NOT acceptable. If your dog is found off a leash at any time during your stay, you will be charged a $60 fine. Please remember, if your dog is left unattended, it MUST be in your camper. Barking dogs will be required to leave. Pet waste must immediately be picked up and disposed of properly. Pets are not allowed in any building or on the beach. Absolutely NO FARM animals are allowed on individual lots or in RV units, including, but not limited to, rabbits, sheep, pigs, ducks or chickens.
Please be considerate of others. Quiet hours in the campground are 11 pm to 8 am. Minors must be supervised and back at your site by 11 pm. Campground Management may remove anyone due to disruptive behavior.
- Extra Vehicles, including boats, trailers, toy haulers, etc. – $5 per day per vehicle
- Sewage Dumping – Included with site (one dump allowed per stay), $12 to dump for all of our transient campers and additional dumping for overnight campers.
- Hot coin op showers. 2 quarters = 5 1/2 minutes
- Additional dog – $10 per dog per stay
- 2 nights reservation (3 nights for Holiday) is required when reserving a rental unit.
- Due to allergies, all of our rental units are smoke and pet free. A $100 fine will be charged.
- No other camping unit including tents is allowed on a rental unit site.
- Check-in is between 2pm - 9pm, no exceptions. Noone is available after 9pm.
- Cabin Policy: A CASH cleaning deposit of $50 ($100 for log cabin with bathroom) and a credit card are required at check-in. Upon departure, the cleaning deposit will be refunded if the unit is returned to the same condition it was in upon arrival. Credit card will be charged for any damage or missing items.
- Lake House Policy: A CASH cleaning deposit of $100 and a credit card are requested at check in. The Lake House cleaning deposit will be refunded within 5 business days after departure via check mailed to address on file if the house is returned to the same condition it was in upon arrival. Credit card will be charged for any damage or missing items.
- Glamping Tent Policy: A CASH cleaning deposit of $100 and a credit card are requested at check in. Upon departure, the cleaning deposit will be refunded if the unit is returned to the same condition it was in upon arrival. Credit card will be charged for any damage or missing items.
- Holiday Weekends (3-day minimum)
- Total amount due at time of reservation
Due to allergies, all of our rental units are smoke and pet free. A $100 fine will be charged. No other camping unit including tents is allowed on a rental unit site.