Timber Trail Campground LLC COVID-19 RISK WARNING AND SAFETY ADJUSTMENTS/REQUIREMENTS:
The danger of exposure to the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 exists. The below are recommendations to help reduce your risk of contracting the virus. Here at Timber Trail Campground LLC for the 2020 camping season I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 on or around the campground may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Timber Trail Campground LCC management, employees, volunteers, and program participants and their families. I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to my child(ren) or myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I, my family and my child(ren) may experience or incur in connection with my child(ren)’s attendance in the campground while participating in activities (“Claims”). On my behalf, and on behalf of my children, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the Timber Trail Campground LLC and their employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. By signing this agreement, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that my family, including child(ren), and I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 while on site at the campground and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Timber Trail Campground LLC and their employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in campground activities.
- Minors should be supervised in pool area at all times.
- By entering the pool area, you are taking responsibility for yours and your minor children(s) own protection. It is highly recommended that you disinfect your hands and anything you touch in the pool area.
- Do NOT use the pool if you have been sick in the past two weeks with COVID-19 or GI tract symptoms.
- Maintain at least 6 feet between you and other people who are not a part of your household.
- You should wear a cloth face covering when you are not in the swimming pool or shower.
THE POOL MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY IS RESTRICTED TO 20 PEOPLE AT THIS TIME.
STATE OF WISCONSIN BEST PRACTICES FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING:
- Do not go out into the public, partake in activities or go to work if you are sick with symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath.
- Maintain social distancing of at least six feet apart from others not in your immediate household.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds as frequently as possible or use hand sanitizer regularly.
- Cover your mouth every time you cough or sneeze (into the sleeve or elbow, not hands)
- Regularly clean high-touch surfaces you are exposed to.
- Do not shake hands with anyone.
- Follow all other public health recommendations issued by Department of Health Services and the CDC.
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth and is secured underneath your chin whenever you are outside of your home.