- If you have a fever over 100ºF, have a cough, or any other known symptoms of COVID-19, and/or have been knowingly exposed to COVID-19 within the last two weeks, please do not enter Whitewater RV Park.
- By entering Whitewater RV Park, you are taking responsibility for yourself and all members of your family to take proper precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 by wearing facemasks, maintaining proper hygiene, and/or maintaining proper distance from others.
- To reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19, we’ve made a contactless express check-in available for all.
- To take advantage of this handy feature, simply check your email for your reservation confirmation
- Make sure your balance is paid in full.
- Accept our terms and conditions.
- Go straight to your site when you arrive.
- You can access our map on our website at www.whitewaterrvpark.com/map, or check your email the day before you arrive for check-in instructions.