Terms of Service
• Be courteous to your fellow neighbors. Quite hours are 10PM – 7AM. We have not had to enforce quite hours – we just ask that you are respectful of your neighbors. If their lights are out, please keep the noise down.
• ALL cabins are non-smoking. Please smoke outdoors. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground. Dispose of properly. There will be a $150 cleaning fee for smoking in cabins and a $50 fee for cleaning up cigarette butts around the cabin.
• PETS MUST BE ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES. Pets must be potty trained. Do not leave pets unattended. Please respect others and clean up after your pet. Nuisance animals may result in termination of your reservation if your pets are overly aggressive, noisy, or not confined properly. Additional clean-up required by staff will result in an additional cleaning fee. Any property damage will also be charged.
• Do not cut down trees or branches, live or dead. Firewood on the forest floor is okay to use. All fires must be contained inside metal fire rings. All firewood must fit completely inside the fire pit ring. Do not leave fires unattended. Make sure fires are extinguished before leaving.
• No tents are allowed on the cabin sites. There is a campsite area for tenting.
• Rates based on 5 person occupancy. Additioanl guests are $55/pp per night. No more than 7 guests per cabin. Additional guests without permission will result in double daily rate charge of booked stay cost.
• No more than two vehicles are permitted on each cabin driveway. This does not include trailers. No vehicles are permitted to be parked on the side of the road. Additional cars or trailers can be parked in the public parking area near the office.
• No fish cleaning allowed in the cabins. Please utilize the fish cleaning station on the main dock.
• Guests are expected to follow the laws set forth by Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife. For details on individual Sports (Including ATV and Snowmobile Laws) please see the IF&W Website: https://www.maine.gov/ifw
• Please do not use the propane lights throughout the cabin.
• Leave the cabin in the same condition as you found it. There will be a $100 cleaning fee if the cabin is not cleaned prior to leaving (dishes cleaned, floors swept, light clean-up).
• Trash must be bagged and put out by front door upon departure. Please recycle cans and glass in receptacle provided.
• Guests are responsible for damaged or loss items. We maintain an updated inventory list of items in each cabin. If something is broken or missing, please notify the manager.
• No children allowed on docks without an adult.
• We are not responsible for any damages, losses or injuries to guests and/or their possessions.
• Infractions of the above policies are grounds for dismissal WITHOUT a refund.
• A valid credit card must be on file at time of arrival. We reserve the right to charge the account as stated, if violations are apparent.
***** RESERVATIONS, DEPOSITS AND CANCELLATIONS *****
Rates are per night or week - not per person! Minimum stay applies. 5-person standard occupancy, 7 people maximum occupancy.
50% deposit is required at booking. Balance is due 14 days before arrival. No refunds after 14 days. Boat deposits are non-refundable,. No refunds due to weather conditions. .
No refunds for shortened stays.
A 9% Maine Lodging Tax is applied to all lodging charges.
Weekly discount is only available when 7 nights are booked, will not count for add on days.
Pet fee $10/night for 1 dog additional $5/night for 2 dogs - no more than 2 dogs per cabin. Please clean up after your dog and do not allow dogs on furniture.
Early check-in or late check-out may be available. Please speak to us directly about such requests prior to arrival. Failure to notify us shall incur up to a full night cabin rate.
In the event of an emergancy , we reserve the right to move you to a different cabin.
***** REGISTRATIONS AND LICENSES *****
Boats must be registered and contain Maine Milfoil sticker.
ATVs must be registered in the State of Maine.
Please make sure you have all required licenses for fishing and hunting.
***** NO OUTSIDE FIREWOOD IS PERMITTED *****
Wood is available for purchase at our store.
***** MAINE GUIDE PACKAGES *****
Our Guides book early, if you would like to arrange a guide trip, please contact us as soon as possible and we will have our lead guide contact you to plan your guided trip. Please be aware that all REGISTERED MAINE GUIDES ARE PAID IN CASH OR CHECK
Inconsideration of participating in this sport of canoeing, kayaking, paddle boating, motor boating and stand up paddle boarding, and for other good and valuable consideration, I hereby agree to release and discharge from liability arising from negligence, Wild Fox Cabins, LLC, and its owners, directors, officers, employees, agents, volunteers, participants, and all other persons or entities acting for them, on behalf of myself and my children, parents, heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate.