Terms of Service
In light of the global pandemic associated with COVID-19, everyone shares in the obligation to observe certain requirements and guidelines to help keep themselves and others safe within your shared community. In particular, I represent that I have not tested positive for COVID-19 within the last two weeks and I have not been in direct personal contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last two weeks either. If I do test positive for COVID-19 or come into contact with someone who has, or if my temperature exceeds 100 degrees Fahrenheit and I experience other COVID-19-related symptoms, I agree that I will not seek to enter the resort/community until I am no longer symptomatic for three straight days. I agree to observe the safety requirements within the resort/community spaces -- including wearing a personal mask when required, and observing required routes of circulation, occupancy limitations, social distancing and sanitization requirements.
- For cabins, check-in is 3:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am
- For campsites, check-in is 2:00 pm and check-out is 12:00 noon
- Maximum 6 people per tent site (4 adults max)
- Maximum number of people per cabin is listed in the description of each cabin
- 2 Tents per site (No tents allowed on sites with an RV or cabin sites)
- 2 Vehicle maximum on sites; parking provided for extra vehicles
- Quiet hours are from 11 pm – 8 am
- Children must be on your site from 10 pm – 8 am
- Do not leave campfires unattended. No bonfires
- The use of personal fireworks, including sparklers, is prohibited
- Guests visiting campers are welcome to visit the park from 9 am – 8 pm and must pay a $10 visitor fee
- No refunds due to inclement weather
- No refunds for early departure
- Early check-in/Late check-out based on availability. Late checkout- $10 to hold your site until 5 pm. If your site is not available for the remainder of the day you can still use the park amenities until 5 pm but must move your camper / pop up / tent off of the site
- No glass bottles in our facilities or the pool and lake area. Please use a koozie to conceal your drink
- No Smoking or “Vaping” in Pool, Waterslide, Mini-Golf, Beach, Splash-Park area or any buildings
- At the time of booking, a 50% deposit is required to be paid for each reservation followed by an automatic, final credit card payment of the remaining balance, 30 days prior to arrival.
- Payment in Full is due at the time of reservation for any reservation within 30-days of arrival date
- Reservation requests MUST be submitted at least one week prior to date of arrival at Natural Bridge Jellystone Park™.
- Reservations for Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, and all 5 Halloween weekends must be made either by phone or in person. Payment IN FULL is due at the time of all Holiday reservation
- Requests for reservations must be accompanied by a credit card number.
- You will forfeit any payment made if you fail to show up for your reservation.
- There will be no refunds due to weather or early departure.
- Campsite weekend stays require a 2 night minimum stay (except holiday weekends). All holiday weekends (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day) require a 3 night minimum stay.
- All cabins require a 2 night minimum stay (except Holiday weekends). All holiday weekends (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day) require a 3 night minimum stay.
- No tents on RV, pop-up, or cabin sites (additional charges will apply).
- You must be 21 or older to rent a camping site or rental cabin at Jellystone Park in Natural Bridge.
- Please allow 24 hours for Yogi Bear™ to respond to your reservation request.
- All online reservation requests MUST be made a minimum of 7 days prior to your requested arrival date.
- Full payment for all scheduled reservations is required and must be paid 30 days prior to arrival. Your check in will be streamlined and you will receive an express check- in packet.
Golf Cart Policies
- If you are bringing your own golf cart, you will need to bring in proof of insurance and pay a one-time $40 fee. You’ll receive a park pass that will be good for the entire camping season
- Battery operated riding toys are permitted on your campsite only. They are not permitted on campground roads
- No motorized scooters
- No ATVs
- Personal golf carts require proof of insurance and must comply with campground golf cart policies
- Must be 16 to drive golf carts on premises, and have a valid driver’s license
- The park speed limit is 5 1/2 mph
- Golf carts can be driven only on park roads
- Golf carts cannot be driven on any grass areas except in front of your site
- Children are not permitted to sit on driver’s lap
- Golf Carts driven after sunset must have lights on
- It is illegal to drive golf carts on state roads, except for crossing from the upper to lower campground
- Two pets are allowed per site
- Please keep your pet on a leash at all times
- Please pick up after your pet
- Aggressive pets will be banned from the property
- Pets are allowed only in our pet friendly cabins (please ask which cabins can accommodate pets).
- If a pet is found in a cabin that is not pet friendly you will be asked to remove the pet from the property
- All facility buildings are pet free
- Pets are not permitted in the pool, splash park or beach area
Water Zone and Swimming Policies
- All campers must wear the Jellystone Park™ wristbands supplied to you at check-in to gain access to the Water Zone
- Small children must wear swim diapers at all times while in pool and Water Zone areas
- Children under the age of 12 cannot be in the pool area without adult supervision
- Failure to comply with all Water Zone rules will result in loss of wristband
- Swimming pond and fishing pond open from 10am to dusk
- Children under 15 cannot be in the swimming pond without an adult
Waterslide state regulations are:
- Height requirements: 42+ inches
- Maximum weight: 250 lbs
Canoe and Tube Terms:
- Canoe rental is $65 + tax for 8 miles (four hour trip) including transportation
- Kayak rental is $35 + tax for 8 miles (four hour trip) including transportation
- Please note that we do not allow our canoes or kayaks to be taken down river from the Natural Bridge Campground
- If you are bringing your own canoe and would like a shuttle up-river, the shuttle fee is $50 (1 canoe). A gas surcharge may be applicable
- If you are bringing your own kayak and would like a shuttle up-river, the shuttle fee is $25 (1 kayak). A gas surcharge may be applicable
- We cannot accept personal tubes
- Tube rentals for the river including transportation and life jackets are $20.00/tube + tax
- For a cost breakdown go to our river trips and rentals page
Jumping Pillows Terms
- Using the jumping pillows while wet is not permitted, as this will make the pillows slippery and could cause harm
- Flipping on the pillows is not permitted, as they become crowded and could cause injury
*Policies are subject to change at anytime without notice