Terms of Service
Park Rules and Regulations at Circle The Wagons RV Park
Guest’s safety and well being are our greatest concern. We will do what we can to make sure you have fun and you are comfortable and happy.
Concerning COVID-19 Safety
Now that our RV is fully open we will adjust the following social distancing guidelines to help keep your camping experience safe and healthy during the pandemic recovery:
- Our tent sites will continue to be closed for rentals
- Guests should follow social distancing practices when interacting with other guests or staff in the park. Masks should be worn when interacting within the 6 foot safe distance, and most local business require masks to enter their businesses.
- We have implemented a contact free site check-in process. Your confirmation email contains a link to your up to date reservation. Before arriving at the park, you will receive an email with an Express Check In link to check in. Please confirm Terms and Conditions, and make your final payment. No cash or checks will be accepted during check-in. The office will now be open to guests on a limited basis.
- A staff member will meet you at your RV as you arrive at the park, confirm your completed check-in, direct you to your site, and orient you with the hook ups at your site. The utility connections, and picnic tables at your site will be checked prior to check-in, but guests should follow good sanitation practices when setting up.
- Until authorized by Huerfano Public Health Department, the group room and game room facility will remain closed. No books, DVD's, magazines, board games, puzzles will be available. Please bring your own if you like to play board games. The outdoor games will be available, but guest should follow good sanitation practices when using shared games. There are also plenty of other activities in and around the area to keep you busy.
- The laundry room and bathhouse will now be available. Guests will be provided a key code when checking in. The facility will be close from 11-1 daily for cleaning and sanitization.
- Walking trails and the Dog Park will remain open, but guests are advised to follow social distancing practices to limit interaction between pets and guests.
- High touch surfaces around the park will be cleaned and sanitized regularly. Guests are reminded to always wash/sanitize hands following any interaction outside their RV's.
- We are now allowing limited access to our Office/Store. Please wear your mask when visiting the Office/Store. If masks are a medical issue for you, please call our Office and we will assist you.
- High touch surfaces around the park will be cleaned and sanitized daily. Guests are reminded to always wash/sanitize hands following any interaction outside their RV's.
- Stay Home if you or anyone in your household has any symptoms such as fever, coughing, shortness of breath, sore throat, muscle pain, new loss of taste or smell and chills.
- Do not engage in risky activities, and strictly follow any local county fire bans. See local fire ban website: https://www.huerfano.us/
- Use Social Distancing and maintain 6 Feet between individuals not part of your family. Masks are encouraged when interacting with others outside your group.
- Limit groups no larger than 10 people per site.
- Practice good personal hygiene including washing hands, covering cough & sneeze.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for you, our staff, other guests, and our livelihood. Please follow all posted instructions while visiting Circle the Wagons RV Park. You voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Please be nice to our staff and each other. We are all figuring this out. Let’s keep each other healthy and safe.
General Park Rules and Regulations:
- CHECK-IN TIME is 12:00 NOON
- CHECK-OUT TIME is 11:00 am
- Quiet Hours are from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am
- Music must be turned off during these hours
- No generators allowed in park
- Hunting or shooting weapons or fireworks of any kind are PROHIBITED
- No Vehicle maintenance or repair is permitted in the campground.
- No RV and Car Washing permitted due to any water restrictions
- No Parking on Roadways or in non-assigned sites.
- Public intoxication is not allowed.
- Marijuana: Although Marijuana is legal in the state of Colorado, public consumption, use, display, transfer, sale or growth is strictly prohibited.
- CAMPFIRES: Wood Fires are not allowed in individual sites. There is a Community Fire pit available in the common area available for guest use. Propane Gas Fire Pits at sites are allowed if current fire ban allows.
- Cooking Grills: Propane Gas and charcoal grills are allowed (if current fire ban allows) at individual sites in approved containers. Please see camp hosts for a list of approved devices. ONLY cold and extinguished charcoals are allowed in approved dumping site.
- LITTERING: No littering of any kind, including cigarette butts, is unlawful and harmful to wildlife and the environment. Cigarettes, extinguished charcoal and all trash must be disposed of properly.
- DUMPSTERS: The dumpsters are locked every evening at dark and reopened at 8:00 A.M. Do not leave any trash next to the dumpsters or outside at your campsite. Bears will enter the park and will make a mess. THIS IS VERY SERIOUS!
- TREE ATTACHMENTS: No hammock, clotheslines, pet leashes, or anything attached to the trees.
- It is a Colorado State Law that all RV’s will use a screw type fitting on their sewer hoses to prevent leaks and odors from emitting from the in-ground sewer connection. Dumping of gray water or black water on the ground or leaky connections are strictly prohibited.
- SPEED LIMIT: 5 mph THROUGHOUT CAMPGROUND. Please watch for children on bikes, and motorized wheelchairs at all times.
- PETS are allowed. All pets must be kept on a leash at all times no longer than six feet and under control. Pets must not be left unattended. Dog waste must be promptly cleaned up and disposed of properly.
- Circle The Waggin’s Pet Park: Please pick up and dispose of your pet’s waste. You are responsible for your pet’s action while in this park. No aggressive pets allowed
- WILDLIFE: SAFETY FIRST!!!! Watch out for Bears. DO NOT leave food out for animals. Deer stroll in the park, take pictures at your own risk but leave them alone to roam. DO NOT FEED THE DEER. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE IF YOU DO. Be careful around the River, watch for snakes and other critters.
- PAYMENT: is accepted by check, cash, Visa or MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Returned checks will be charged a service fee.
- RATES: Include two adults and two children under the age of 13 and one RV and one towed vehicle per site. Rates for additional people are an extra charge per day per person, up to site maximum.
- All vehicles must be parked on site on the gravel driveways, or in designated areas, as space allows, and will be subject to additional vehicle/trailer charges.
- VISITOR PASS - Please let the office know if you expect visitors to your site.
- REGISTERED CAMPERS ARE RESPONSIBLE for all monetary costs, including legal fees, incurred by Circle the Wagons RV Park as a result of unauthorized actions or failure to use precaution.
- Children under the age of 13 must have an adult supervision.
- OFFICE HOURS: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm in the summer. 9:00 to 5:00 in the fall. Please call if you are arriving after hours. Campground is open from May thru October.
- Early departures for any reason are not eligible for refunds or credits.
Rules and Regulations can also be found on our website at www.CircleTheWagonsRVPark.com
Guest agrees to abide by all Rules and Regulations of Circle The Wagons RV Park