We are a small business and cancellations affect us significantly. ALL reservations are non-refundable. In the unlikely event that you must cancel, for any reason:
- HOLIDAYS have a no-cancellation policy. If you need to cancel, the reservation payment is forfeited.
- CAMPSITES cancelled (14) fourteen days or more prior to the check-in date will receive a credit slip for future camping for the current season, minus a $5 handling fee.
- CABINS/RENTALS cancelled (30) thirty days or more prior to the check-in date will receive a credit slip for future camping for the current season, minus a $5 handling fee.
- Special snowmobile cancellation policy: if you are staying for snowmobiling and the trails are closed, we will refund up to 24 hours prior to stay.
- Any cancellations received outside of the conditions mentioned above will not receive a camping credit, payment will be forfeited. If we are able to fill the campsite or cabin, a credit slip will be issued for the current camping season minus a $5 handling fee.