Terms of Service
Welcome to Heaven’s Up North Campground!
All rates for campsites are per family unit. A family unit is 2 adults and their dependent children 17 and under. Only 1 camping unit is allowed per site. A single family may set up 1 small tent for their dependent children only. Maximum of 4 adults & 6 children per site, see below for additional guests. Cabins are allowed a maximum of 4 adults, no tents allowed in the yard. Rates below do not include 5.5% tax. All rates are subject to change at anytime.
Additional Charges & Rates
- Holidays – 3 night minimum
- Additional Adults or Child per night – $7 each (must be informed at the time of check in)
- Day Visitors – $2 each, $5 if using the pool
Advance reservations are required and must be paid in full at the time of the reservation by Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. If choosing to pay by check or cash, it must be mailed within 3 days of the reservation being made.
Campers must be 21 years old to rent a site or cabin. There is a 2-night minimum on weekends and a 3-night minimum on most holiday weekends.
Confirmations are sent via email or mail for all reservations. It is the camper’s responsibility to check the reservation for accuracy.
CHECK IN/CHECK OUT:
Campsite Check In is between 2PM and 7PM. If we are not in the office, we will leave an envelope for you by the front door of our office.
Check Out is 1:00 PM.
Rental Check In is at 3:00 PM and Check Out is at 11:00 AM.
Early Check In is available from 11:00 AM until 2:00 PM for a $10 fee, must be arranged prior to arrival, and is dependent on availability.
Late Check out is available from 1:00 PM until 4:00 PM for a $10 fee, must be arranged prior to noon the day of check out, and is dependent on availability.
Visitors must stop at the front office and register before entering the campground. Self-registration is available 24 hours a day. Please check rates at the registration desk. All-day visitors must leave the campground by 11:00 PM.
Lapping around the campground on ATV/UTV/Golf Carts will NOT BE TOLERATED. If we have to warn you more than once we will ask you to park your unit.
Drivers must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license. Each person on the ATV/UTV/Golf cart must have their own seat. If you are going on a trail ride and your children have Safety certifications then they can ride from your site to the trails
*Please take all trash to the dumpsters by the entrance as noted on your site map. Please ensure that you are not throwing away anything other than garbage in the garbage dumpsters. If it is more than garbage you are responsible for taking the items home to dispose of them. (No broken chairs, hoses, broken lights, etc.)
We hope you enjoy your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!
In consideration of our stay at Heaven’s Up North Campground, the undersigned does hereby fully and irrevocably release, discharge and hold harmless Heaven’s Up North Campground, it’s respective officers and representatives without limitation from any and all liability, damages, claims or cause of action for damage or injuries, including injury resulting in death, property loss, or damages of any kind which may be sustained by myself, family members, and/or any of my guests, directly or indirectly, during or as a result of my stay or participation in any and all activities.
I hereby authorize Heaven’s Up North Campground, hereafter referred to as “Company,” to publish photographs taken of me and my family, and my name and likeness, for use in Heaven’s Up North Campground’s printing, online and Videobased marketing materials, as well as other company publications.
I hereby release and hold harmless Heaven’s Up North Campground from any reasonable expectation of privacy or confidentiality associated with the images specified above. I further acknowledge that my participation is voluntary and that I will not receive financial compensation of any type associated with the taking or publication of these photographs or participation in Company marketing materials or other Company publications. I acknowledge and agree that publication of said photos confers no rights of ownership or royalties whatsoever.
I hereby release Heaven’s Up North Campground, its contractors, its employees, and any third parties involved in the creation or publication of marketing materials, from liability for any claims by me or any third party in connection with my participation.
CORONAVIRUS HEALTH REQUIREMENTS AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
Campers are aware that the Coronavirus pandemic has led to a declaration of emergency by the President of the United States, and entry of emergency orders by the State of Wisconsin. The State of Wisconsin has officially recognized campgrounds as essential businesses that may open under some special requirements to operate under the Stay-at-Home order. We can remain open only if we carefully follow social distancing and other sanitary protocols. To assure that our guests are aware of the limitations which will exist, we require that all campers signed this Addendum to the Seasonal Camping Agreement. This Addendum applies to and binds all Campers at Heaven’s Up North, Lakewood, Wisconsin (“Campground”).
1. Campground will be open as of 5/22/2020 for our overnight customers.
2. Social Distancing Guests are required to maintain social distancing at all times. Campground will offer curbside check-in or check-in over the phone before your arrival. Maintain at least 6 feet between all individuals to the maximum extent possible. - Only one family household may occupy a site (6 people maximum). Other visitors will not be allowed per the safer-at-home order. - All private gatherings of any number of people are prohibited. - Please bring trash bags, food, and supplies with you from your home to avoid unnecessary trips to local stores. - Gas up before leaving home to avoid stopping at local gas stations.
3. Bathhouses and showers will be open and cleaned/sanitized per CDC recommended protocol and schedule with a limited availability.
4. The store will be open for firewood, groceries, and other necessary supplies. The store will be limited per the stay-at-home order to four customers at a time, for ages 18 or older.
5. Campers who decide to stay at the Campground are aware that the Campground cannot guarantee that the sanitary and other measures employed by the Campground will prevent COVID 19 or any other infectious disease. Campers agree that they stay at the Campground at their own risk. Campers agree that Campground is not liable to Campers for infections sustained or experienced by the Camper. Camper also agrees that in the event that Campground determines it is necessary to ask Camper or Camper’s group of guests to leave the Campground, Camper will immediately and peacefully leave the Campground.
Please Stop at the lodge for your map and parking pass upon arriving!
Thank you and come again!