Terms of Service
I understand and agree as follows:
At departure, the rental unit is to be left in a reasonably clean condition (broom swept), garbage is to be removed from the rental unit and placed at the curb, all kitchens and kitchenettes are to be left clean, all dishes are to be washed and put away, and the microwave, fridge, stove and countertops are to be wiped clean; otherwise, Jellystone Park™ Management may charge my credit card with a $75.00 cleaning fee. I understand and agree that if I leave the rental unit in an unreasonably filthy condition, or smoke in a rental unit, Jellystone Park Management may charge my credit card for the cost to professionally clean the rental unit.
All damages to the rental unit, whether caused by myself, my children, guests or pets, will be disclosed to the registration office immediately, or at checkout. All damages occurring to the rental unit during my stay will be charged to my credit card after a thorough inspection has been made by Jellystone Park Management. Damages for which I will be responsible include, but are not limited to: lost key(s), broken/lost TV remove controls, broken items, discharged fire extinguishers (if not used for a fire), damaged/dented/bent appliances, furniture, cabinetry, or dishes, writing on walls or bedding, and ripped or torn mattresses or covers.
Camping is an outdoor experience and we do not give refunds due to the discomforts of nature. You may experience heat, cold, rain, shine, bugs, wildlife, noxious weeds and any number of other adversities. Please be advised that we do everything we can to make your stay with us as pleasant as possible, but sometimes, Mother Nature wins!
No tent camping premitted in the park.
In consideration for the permitting the listed persons and or all guests to participate in Yogi Bears Jellysotne Park swimming pool, swimming beach, water related activities, and all other land activities, the undersigned person acknowleges and agrees to the following:
1. I fully understand that the swimming beach, swimmimg pool, water related activities involve a certain level of risk of injury and that these risks and dangers exist while in the pool, at the beach, with the usage of water crafts, or on all other land activities while in the water as well while in the surrounding pool, beach areas, and/or dry land areas. These risks may include physical injuries, psycological injuries, and even possible loss of life.
2. I hereby accept the risks of the participation my child, and or all guests and my self's participation in the swimming pool, swimming beach, water related activities and all other land activities and will hold the operators of Jellystone and its employees, counselors,agents,officers, trustess, and affiliates harmless from any and all liabilities , actions and demands, damages, expenses, cost, loss or damage caused as a result of, or in any way relating to, activities in the swimming pool, at the swimming beach, water around the pool and beach areas, or all other dry land areas.
3.I further agree to identify and hold harmless the operators of Jellystone, its employees, counselors, agents, officers, trustees,or affiliates from and against any and all liability incurred as a result of or in any matter related to me or my child and or all guests participation in the swimming pool, swimming beach, water related activities, or any other land related activities.
4. If, despite the signing of the waiver, a lawsuit is brought against the operators of Jellystone, its employees, counselors, agents, officers, trustees,or affiliates in relation to my child and or all guests or my child's participation on the swimming pool, swimming beach, water related activities, or any other land related activites, I agree to pay for any and all court costs and attorneys fees incurred as a result of such litigation.
5. I also declare that neither I nor my child, or guests into the park if applicable, are under the influence of any chemical substance including alcohol that may impair my mental facilities and sound judgment, and the time of signing this release or at the time of my child's participation in the referred activities.
6. I agree that if any provision of this release is found to be unenforceable or invalid in any way, the remaining provisions will remain in force and in effect.
7.I further understand there are no lifeguards on duty at the swimming pool or swimming beach and that my child swimming and/or boating without supervision by with my permission. I have instructed my child regarding swimming pools, swimming beach, water craft and water related activity safety.
8. I hereby certify that my child's participation and or anyone we bring or accompany in the pool, beach water craft/water related activities, and all other land activities at Jellystone and my signing this waiver on my child's behalf and or guests are completely voluntary.
9. Entry onto the campground property gives consent for the management of Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park-Resort in Eufaula, OK to take pictures and videos of persons in the park, and to use such for any lawful purpose without compensation to the visitor.
All reservations require a $100 deposit. Most site and cabin rates are based on a family unit, which consists of two adults and their dependent children. In some cases, additional persons charges do apply. Please carefully check our “rates” section for our occupancy rules.
Deposits for rental of our cabins or Rv sites are non refundable. No refunds 15 Mintes after check in.
If you wish to rent a pavillion or the party room, please call the front desk to make arrangements.
We love pets and they are always welcome. WITH A $25 Pet Deposit..and a 25 pound limit.. two pets max. They must be kept on a leash and under control at all times. They must also be cleaned up after. Pets are not allowed inside any buildings, nor are they allowed on the playground equipment or in the pool area. Excessive barking is not allowed. Aggressive dogs are not welcome.
Pets may not be left unattended tied-up outside of cabins. Pets left in cabins during their owners absence MUST BE left in a crate inside of the cabin. There is will be a $50 non-refundable charge for each unauthorized pet in the park.
Quiet time is from 1:00 am to 8:00 am, so that all guests may enjoy a restful night. We encourage courteous camping 24 hours a day. Your rights as a camper cannot in fringe upon the rights of your neighbors. Please keep voices and music at a level that will not bother your neighbor.
We are a family friendly park and have two policies which are very important to us.
First and foremost, we have a zero tolerance policy on public intoxication. This includes anything from slurred speech and impaired mobility to acting unruly and being loud and belligerent. These types of behavior will not impress the vast majority of the campers and will result in the offender being asked to leave the park without refund.
Second, we don’t appreciate vulgarity. Again, the vast majority of the campers here would rather not have you using colorful language in front of them, and certainly not in front of their children. The English language is very large and rich. There are words available for use to convey your feelings that won’t upset anybody. Try to use those words instead of the crude ones. Please don’t ask everyone to “pardon your French” after speaking in very clear English.
Gate Code: Please do not give out the gate code to any one.
Check out is at 11am. A $75 fee will be charged to the card on file after 12pm. Check in is at 4pm. You can leave the keys in the cabin on the counter.
No early check in's or late check out. We are usally booked and preparing for the next guests.
Entrance to the park constitutes permission for Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ to photograph the visitor while on the premises and to use the resulting pictures for any lawful purpose without payment to the visitor.
5 ½ miles per hour. There are always children at play.
Help us keep the campground clean. Please put your trash in any of the trash receptacles located throughout the park. Keep everything that isn’t firewood out of the fire rings.
Adults must accompany children under the age of 14 . Swim diapers are required for infants.
THIS IS AN OVERVEIW OF OUR POLICES AND THAT AIN'T ALL OF THEM ... WE MAKE THE REST UP AS WE GO.