Terms of Service
Reserve early and save: Rates will increase when availability becomes limited.
Minimum reservation requirements: A deposit is due at the time the reservation is made: Campsites: $50.00, Cabins: $100.00, & Cottages: $150.00 (One night reservations require the full payment)
Site number guarantees: While we guarantee your chosen site type and amenities,our automated optimization system may change your site location. You can guarantee your chosen site number by paying a $100 site lock fee. This is a non-refundable fee and is due at the time of reservation. It is addition to the minimum deposit.
Online booking fee and site lock fees: Online reservations are subject to a non-refundable $2 booking fee. If you booked online and chose to lock your site number and did not submit a deposit large enough to cover the minimum reservation requirement plus the site lock fee, we will charge your card the difference. If you booked online and did submit a deposit large enough to cover both, the first $100 of that payment will count for your site lock fee and that portion will be non-refundable.
Cottage reservation policy: Cottages are assigned based on availability. If opportunity allows, we will assign the cottages based on which party booked first. Booking earlier increases your chance of getting your favorite cottage.
As with all sites and rentals, guests can lock in their favorite for the $100 site lock fee and that will guarantee your desired location.
Campsites minimum stay requirements:
One night weekend RV site reservations: are accepted with exceptions. The site type you receive might be different, but you will always have equivalent hookups.
Two night minimum stay if any of your nights fall on any date below: Anvil Anniversary Weekend (May 1-2),, October weekends (Oct. 2-3, 16-17, 23-24, 30-31), Anvil Jamboree Weekend (November 6-7)
Three night minimum stay if any of your nights fall on any date below: Memorial Day (May 21-24), Independence Day (July 2-5), Labor Day (September 4-6), Columbus Day (October 9-11), Thanksgiving (November 25-28)
Rentals minimum stay requirements:
Two night minimum Cottage stay if any of your nights fall on any date below: Weekends (March 21-Dec. 6), Anvil Anniversary Weekend (May 1-2), October weekends (Oct. 2-3, 16-17, 23-24, 30-31), Anvil Jamboree Weekend (November 6-7), New Years (December 31 - January 1)
Three night minimum stay if any of your nights fall on any date below: Memorial Day (May 21-24), Independence Day (July 2-5), Labor Day (September 4-6), Columbus Day (October 9-11), Thanksgiving (November 25-28), Christmas Day (December 25)
Cancellations: Reservations must be canceled by noon, (3) days prior for campsites and (7) days prior for rentals of the arrival date or the deposit will be non-refundable. Reservations canceled prior to the deadline will receive a refund of their deposit and any other additional payments made toward the camping stay prior to arrival minus a 20% cancellation fee.
- Avoiding the cancellation fee: If you would like to avoid the cancellation fee, we may just simply transfer your entire deposit to your next stay with us. No restrictions when the deposit must be used again.
- We understand things happen and sometimes you just cannot make it. If your deposit has become non-refundable, it is always our pleasure to transfer the non-refundable deposit one time to your very next reservation with us.
Refunds: All used nights are non-refundable. A refund of any unused nights will be granted if the guest has completely vacated their site by 11:00 a.m. after their first night of camping. After this point, the remainder of their stay will be non-refundable. There are never refunds for rentals. During Holiday Periods, where the three night minimum stay is current, there are no refunds. No special circumstances will be granted. Anvil reserves the right to remove any guest without a refund if any of our rules are violated or for any other reason deemed
Waiver and Release Liability
1. By signing this Waiver and Release of Liability (Agreement), I waive and release Anvil Campground LLC, its agents, servants, employees, insurers, successors and assigns from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, damages or suits at law and equity of any kind, including but not limited to claims for personal injury, property damage, medical expenses, loss of services, on account of or in any way related to or growing out of my presence or involvement at the facility. This waiver and release is intended to and does release from any and all liability for damages or injuries on account of or in any way related to or growing out of my negligence or the negligence of third parties. I further covenant and agree not to institute any claims or legal action against Anvil Campground LLC for any claim released by this Agreement. I further agree that should any claim be made against Anvil Campground LLC in contravention of this Agreement, including but not limited to derivative claims, I will protect, defend and completely indemnity (reimburse) for any such claim and expenses including attorney’s fees and costs incurred by in defending themselves or security indemnity hereunder.
2. I understand that Anvil Campground LLC is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged valuables or property.
3. I acknowledge that I have received and read a copy of the current rules and regulations governing the use of the facility. I agree that I will fully comply with all rules and regulations and with any amendments. I have read the Agreement and understand that by signing the Agreement I have consented to be bound by its terms, including the waiver/release of any legal right I may have to sue for any costs they incur because a claim or legal action is brought in violation of this Agreement. I agree any violation of the Agreement and its terms and conditions, as determined by Anvil Campground LLC, will void and terminate this Agreement and may result in loss of the ability to use the facility.
4. I agree to pay any and all outstanding fees on my account prior to departure, including but not limited to lodging fees or unpaid charges to my account. If I fail to pay my account in full prior to departure, I authorize Anvil Campground LLC to receive those unpaid fees on my behalf, using the most recent payment method on my account.