Terms of Service
- DO NOT CUT TREES. You may bring your own firewood or purchase it at our store.
- Quiet hours are 10:30 PM - 8:30 AM. All children should be at their campsite. Excessive disturbance will not be tolerated at any hour.
- All visitors to any campsite must register at the office upon entering the campground. Fee entitles visitor the use of camp facilities including pool. All registered campers should make advance arrangements to receive their guests. This is for safety issues and knowing that all residents belong in the park.
- Guests are not permitted to bring pets.
- Put all trash in dumpsters below restroom or beside restrooms on the hilltop.
- Report any disturbances immediately to the office. (724) 368-3564
- No guns allowed in camp from April 15th through October 31st.
- Cabins and Rental Units Check-in: 4:00 PM til close, Check-out: before 2:00 PM.
- Camp Site Check-in and Check-out time is 4:00 PM.
- Campsites may be available prior to official check in time. Check with office upon check in.
- Damage to any trees, fences, buildings, or equipment must be settled at office before moving your camper from the premises.
- A $50 replacement fee will be assessed for non-returned or damaged gate cards. Park one vehicle per campsite. Additional vehicles can park in visitor parking next to the pool. Please register any additional vehicles upon check-in.
- Base Rate: includes up to 2 adults and 2 children, extra person fees apply.
- Do not use any site other than site assigned without office permission.
- Your site rental allows one camping unit per site. Please check with office before pitching additional tents on your site.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted at any campground events. Alcoholic beverages must remain within your campsite. Strolling with alcohol is prohibited. Please conduct yourself in an orderly fashion. NO KEGS or drinking parties.
- No Clothes lines allowed. They prove to be a safety issue for kids running through the campground.
- One picnic table per campsite please.
- Drive no stakes longer than 7" in improved area (underground electric).
- Please leave your site clean when departing.
- No cash refunds for early departure. Rain checks only. Any specific site requested requires the following minimum reservations:
- Weekends: 2 nights
- Holidays: 3 nights
Traveling within the campground
- DRIVE SLOW, 5 MPH, within the campground. Observe all posted speed limit signs.
- No bike riding after dark. Please observe Pennsylvania State Laws regarding helmets.
- No dirt bikes or off road vehicles. No unlicensed vehicles are permitted in the campground, i.e., golf carts, Quads, ATVs, etc. Non-licensed persons are prohibited from operation of motor vehicles within the campground.
Open Fire Policies
- Please observe the Emerald Ash Borer notification.
- Do not move fire rings or build fires near or under trees.
- Do not start campfires outside fire rings.
- Do not burn cans, glass or trash.
- Burn no wood longer than 2 feet in length.
- Keep flammable materials away from fire area.
- Do not set hot grills or other hot objects on tables.
- Put out fire before departure of campsite.
- Pets are only permitted in "pet friendly" cabins.
- Some breed restrictions. Check with the front office.
- Pets are welcome at any of our RV and tenting sites, subject to our pet policies:
- Designated campsites and cabins are pet friendly. Please ask which ones qualify.
- Keep pets on leash and clean up after them.
- Never leave pets unattended.
- A Pet Run is located in the center of the campground.
- If you would like to bring a pet to Bear Run Campground, please ask the front desk to send you a pet policy, complete the form and bring with you upon registering. Pet Security Deposit: $100.00 deposit for pet-friendly cabins, held on credit card.
Restrooms and Shower Facilities
- Hot showers are coin operated (quarters required).
- No dish washing in restrooms.
- A $50 deposit will be held subject to an approved inspection of cabin or rental unit upon check-out. Pet-friendly cabins require a $100 deposit.