Terms of Service
This rental agreement is made effective as of the booking date, by and between Canaan
Meadows RV Park, with its principal office located at P.O. Box 12513, Fort Worth,
Texas 76110, referred to herein as Lessor, and tenant herein referred to herein as
Lessor leases to Lessee and Lessee leases from Lessor, for the term of this agreement,
The RV Space specified in the online booking of The Canaan Meadows RV Park and
being hereafter referred to as RV Spot (whether one or more), and pursuant to the
following terms and conditions:
1. Rent: Lessee agrees to pay as rental $550/monthly, or $150 weekly for uncovered
RV spot(s), or said price as otherwise specified in the online booking herein.
beginning on the date specified in this booking through the departure date specified in
this booking. payable without demand, either by credit card or check at the time of
2. Utilities/Cleaning: Lessor shall pay for all water, electricity, internet and other
3. Assignment and Subletting: Lessee shall not sublet the RV spots, or any part of
the Premises, or assign this agreement without Lessor’s prior, express, and written
4. Default: Any failure by Lessee to pay rent or other charges promptly when due or
to comply with any other term or condition of this agreement shall, at the option of
Lessor, promptly terminate this tenancy and forfeit all rights of Lessee under this
5. Maintenance and Redelivery of RV Spot: Lessee shall keep and maintain the RV
Spot in a clean and sanitary condition at all times, and on the expiration or earlier
termination of the tenancy shall surrender the RV Spot to Lessor in as good condition
as when received.
6. Effect of Holding Over: The parties agree that any holding over by Lessee under
this agreement, without Lessor’s written consent, shall be a tenancy at will which may
be terminated by Lessor in accordance with applicable law.
7. Indemnification: Lessee shall indemnify, defend, and hold Lessor, including
Lessors shareholders, partners, or successors and assigns, harmless from any and all
claims suits, actions, or liabilities for injury or death of any person, or for loss or damage
to property, and any damages (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) arising
from Lessee’s use of the RV Spot or Lands on which Canaan Meadows RV Park is
located upon, or from any activity permitted by Lessee in or about the RV Spot
regardless of whether caused by accidental, gross negligence, or willful misconduct of
Lessor. Lessee shall further indemnify, defend, and hold Lessor harmless from any and
all claims and damages (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) arising from
any breach or default in the terms of this agreement or arising from any act, negligence,
fault, or omission of Lessee and from and against any and all costs, reasonable
attorney’s fees, expenses, and liabilities incurred on or about such claim or any action
or proceeding brought on such claim. In case any action or proceeding shall be brought
against Lessor by reason of any such claim, Lessee, on notice from Lessor, shall
defend it at Lessee’s expense by counsel approved in writing by Lessor. Lessee
acknowledges that the RV Park is located in a remote setting and walking around the
property is not recommended and Lessee acknowledges this is at the sole risk of
Lessee. Lessee agrees to indemnify Lessor in any and all circumstances.
8. Mandatory Arbitration: Any dispute under this agreement shall be required to be
resolved by binding arbitration of the parties hereto. If the parties cannot agree on an
arbitrator, each party shall select one arbitrator and both arbitrators shall then select a
third. The third arbitrator so selected shall arbitrate said dispute. The arbitration shall be
governed by the rules of the American Arbitration Association then in force and effect.
9. Governing Law: This agreement shall be governed by, construed, and enforced
in accordance with the laws of the state of Texas.
10. Waivers: Waiver by Lessor of any breach of any covenant or duty of Lessee
under this agreement is not a waiver of a breach of any other covenant or duty of
Lessee, or of any subsequent breach of the same covenant or duty.
11. Counterparts: If this agreement is executed in multiple counterparts, all
counterparts taken together constitute this agreement. Copies of signatures to this
agreement are effective as original signatures.
RULES: The rules of Canaan Meadows RV Park were established to ensure the health and
safety of all our residents.
1. QUIET TIME: 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. Please be considerate of others. No loud music at
any time. No parties of any kind or nature without prior management approval. No outside guests without management approval other than immediate family. All residents agree that they shall not give out the gate code to anyone not staying at the park. Any approved guests must be met at the gate.
2. SPEED LIMIT: Please observe a speed limit of no more than 5 mph.
3. SEWER: Sewer connection – a positive sewer seal at both ends of sewer hose is required.
Texas law requires that a sewer hose must be fastened using a connector or a rubber donut.
4. CHILDREN: We want the children to be safe & also have a good time, but always under
the watchful eyes of a parent/guardian. Please use good judgment if you decide to
leave your children at the park when you are gone. We are not responsible for their safety
or welfare. You are liable for their behavior.
5. PETS: Pets are allowed in the park however NO AGGRESSIVE BREED DOGS ARE
ALLOWED IN THE PARK. Please keep all pets on a leash. tenants are completely liable
for any injury or damage to others and agree to indemnify the RV Park for any issues that
may arise by the election to keep a pet on the premises.
6. CLEANLINESS: The dumpster located in the park is for personal trash only. All
garbage must be bagged, tied, and boxes broken down. DO NOT leave trash outside by
your RV. Cleanliness of the park is important to us. Sites are to be kept clean and
orderly, as determined by management. Washing your vehicles in the park is prohibited,
however, keeping your RV clean and in good repair is required.
7. INTERNET: Wifi is available for all spaces at no additional cost. Please contact the
management office for approval of all personal satellite fixtures from a third party.
8. NO FIREWORKS ALLOWED. NO OPEN FIREARMS DISPLAYED.
9. PARKING: Two vehicles only per RV space if your space is large enough. Please
park parallel to your RV out of the main drives.
10. CLOTHES LINES ARE NOT ALLOWED. ELECTRIC SPACE HEATERS ARE NOT
ALLOWED. NO CHEATER BOXES OR PIGTAILS ALLOWED. Canaan Meadows RV
Park is not responsible for any electrical components on RV’s.
11. CONDUCT: Disorderly conduct, drunkenness, illegal drugs, obscene language,
obnoxious, disruptive or vulgar behavior will not be tolerated. They will be the reason for
immediate eviction without refund.
12. DRUGS: Illegal drugs of any form are prohibited on the property of Canaan
Meadows RV Park. Person(s) caught in violation of this rule are subject to immediate
eviction without a refund. Person(s) knowing of any illegal activity are encouraged to
notify management immediately. Any information reported will be strictly confidential.
13. LIABILITY: All park facilities and equipment are intended for the convenience of the
guests. Any and all persons using the facilities do so at THEIR OWN RISK and consent.
The park management is NOT RESPONSIBLE for an accident due to fire, theft,
wind, flood, personal negligence, acts of God or other unfortunate
circumstances. The registered guest is financially responsible for all individuals,
equipment, personal belongings and misellanious at their site and for any
damage to the park. The registered guest or Lessee is responsible for any and all
guests and warrants that they will also maintain that their guests abide by any
and all park rules. Any harm, accident, or damage incurred by a Lessee guest to
themselves or the park will be the sole responsibility of the Lessee.
14. CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT: Lessees must check out and vacate their space by 11 am on the
date of departure. there are no exceptions or late check-outs. in the event Lessee does not check out by
11am they will be charged an extra day at the daily rate for that specific space to the card on file.
Check in times are noon on the day reserved. In the event that Lessee has paid for their space online
and there is no one at the campground upon arrival they can still stay the night and a virtual checkin
via our security system will suffice.
15. LATE PAYMENTS: rent is due upon arrival, no exceptions. Payments are to be made online via
campspot. payments not received 3 days following when rent is due will be considered an election by
lessee to begin paying the nightly rate for their space. The card on file will be billed for the 3 days
prior rent, and subsequently until Lessee books online or in person and pays in full for their specified
dates. After the 3 day grace period for which rent is due, Lessee will receive a notice to vacate the
park. If Lessee does not vacate the premises after 7 days and is not paying rent then an eviction suite
and lien will be filed in Howard County, TX against the tenant.
CANAAN MEADOWS RV Park RESERVES THE RIGHT TO EVICT OR REFUSE
SERVICE TO ANY PERSON OR PERSONS WHO BREAK OR DISREGARD ANY
RULES WITHOUT REFUND.
MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THE RULES,
REGULATIONS, AND FEES WHEN NECESSARY.
THIS PROPERTY IS UNDER 24 HOUR VIDEO SURVEILLANCE. EQUIPMENT IN
USE IS TO AID IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANY CRIMES COMMITTED AGAINST
Acknowledgement of Understanding: I have read this lease agreement and the park rules and fully
understand it’s terms. By Checking the acknowledgement box on this website Lessee is agreeing to all
of the terms and rules contained herein as if Lessee had signed this agreement
with their signature in ink.