Terms of Service
Park Rules and Regulations at Circle The Wagons RV Park
Guest’s safety and well being are our greatest concern. We will do what we can to make sure you have fun and you are comfortable and happy.
- CHECK-IN TIME is 12:00 NOON
- CHECK-OUT TIME is 11:00 am
- Quiet Hours are from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am
- Music must be turned off during these hours
- No generators allowed in park
- No hunting or shooting weapons or fireworks of any kind are PROHIBITED
- No Vehicle maintenance or repair is permitted in the campground. (Please see office for RV and Car Washing. Limited due to any water restrictions
- No Parking on Roadways or in non-assigned sites.
- Public intoxication is not allowed.
- Marijuana: Although Marijuana is legal in the state of Colorado, public consumption, use, display, transfer, sale or growth is strictly prohibited.
- CAMPFIRES: Wood Fires are not allowed in individual sites. There is a Community Fire pit available in the common area available for guest use. Propane Gas Fire Pits at sites are allowed.
- Cooking Grills: Propane Gas and charcoal grills are allowed at individual sites in approved containers. Please see camp hosts for a list of approved devices. ONLY cold and extinguished charcoals are allowed in approved dumping site.
- LITTERING: No littering of any kind, including cigarette butts, is unlawful and harmful to wildlife and the environment. Cigarettes, extinguished charcoal and all trash must be disposed of properly.
- DUMPSTERS: The dumpsters are locked every evening at dark and reopened at 8:00 A.M. Do not leave any trash next to the dumpsters or outside at your campsite. Bears will enter the park and will make a mess. THIS IS VERY SERIOUS!
- TREE ATTACHMENTS: No hammock, clotheslines, pet leashes, or anything attached to the trees.
- It is a Colorado State Law that all RV’s will use a screw type fitting on their sewer hoses to prevent leaks and odors from emitting from the in-ground sewer connection. Dumping of gray water or black water on the ground or leaky connections are strictly prohibited.
- SPEED LIMIT: 5 mph THROUGHOUT CAMPGROUND. Please watch for children on bikes, and motorized wheelchairs at all times.
- PETS are allowed. All pets must be kept on a leash at all times no longer than six feet and under control. Pets must not be left unattended. Dog waste must be promptly cleaned up and disposed of properly.
- Circle The Waggin’s Pet Park: Please pick up and dispose of your pet’s waste. You are responsible for your pet’s action while in this park. No aggressive pets allowed
- WILDLIFE: SAFETY FIRST!!!! Watch out for Bears. DO NOT leave food out for animals. Deer stroll in the park, take pictures at your own risk but leave them alone to roam. DO NOT FEED THE DEER. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE IF YOU DO. Be careful around the River, watch for snakes and other critters.
- PAYMENT: is accepted by check, cash, Visa or MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Returned checks will be charged a service fee.
- RATES: Include two adults and two children under the age of 13 and one RV and one towed vehicle per site. Tent sites (have electric and include up to two 2-man tents and four people and one vehicle. Rates for additional people are an extra charge per day per person, up to site maximum. All vehicles must be parked in site on gravel driveways, or in designated areas, as space allows, and will be subject to additional vehicle/trailer charges.
- VISITOR PASS - VISITORS must stop at office before entering the park and obtain a car pass. If staying overnight, visitors must pay additional person (adult/child) per night charges. All visitors not staying overnight must leave by 10:00pm.
- REGISTERED CAMPERS ARE RESPONSIBLE for all monetary costs, including legal fees, incurred by Circle the Wagons RV Park as a result of unauthorized actions or failure to use precaution.
- Children under the age of 13 must have an adult supervision.
- OFFICE HOURS: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm in the summer. 9:00 to 5:00 in the fall. Please call if you are arriving after hours. Campground is open from May thru October.
- Early departures for any reason are not eligible for refunds or credits.
Rules and Regulations can also be found on our website at www.CircleTheWagonsRVPark.com
Guest agrees to abide by all Rules and Regulations of Circle The Wagons RV Park.