Terms of Service
Guidelines for an Enjoyable Stay!
- Check-in time is flexible & Check-out time is 11:00 am Mon.-Sat. and up to 4:00 pm on Sunday.
- Daily rate is based on (1) unit per campsite and (4) people per unit. Additional people charged $5.00/per person per night. Extra charge and approval are required before putting a tent on an RV site.
- Ample parking is provided on site. Please do not park on the grass or in the road.
- Visitors must register at campground office and receive a Car Tag.
- Speed Limit inside the campground is 9 MPH AT ALL TIMES!!!
- No motorized scooter, hoverboards, 4-wheelers or battery-operated children's vehicles are allowed in the campground.
- Golf carts are allowed; the owner must register the cart with the office. VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE REQUIRED TO OPERATE A GOLF CART!
- Each person renting a site is required to keep their area clean as well as the recreation area used. Unsightly and inappropriate storage will not be accepted. Only items fitting in trash bags can be picked up! Trash is picked up daily. All garbage, including cigarette butts, must be placed in trash can provided at each site.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for the safety and actions of their children at all times. Do not leave small children, under the age of 8, unattended while in the campground at the restroom, playground, pool, fishing lake or campsite.
- Please DO NOT set grills on picnic tables.
- Campfires are allowed in fire rings at sites. All fires must be attended. DO NOT MOVE FIRE RINGS - $25.00 fine if caught moving fire ring and/or asked to leave!!! REMEMBER: PUT YOUR FIRE OUT COMPLETELY!!!
- Don't cut limbs or trees.
- Disturbing noise is not permitted at any time. Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. till 7:00 a.m.
- Pets must be on a leash while outside the camper and attended at all times. Anyone walking a pet must have something in their possession to clean up after their pet. $25.00 fine if caught not picking up after your pet and/or asked to leave!!! A continually barking dog will not be tolerated.
- All buildings and pool are smoke-free. Do not throw cigarette butts on the ground! $50.00 fine for throwing cigarette butts on the ground!
- Pool rules are posted in the pool area and must be strictly followed. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY! Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. The following are not allowed in the pool area: large floats, sports balls, water guns over 7 inches, and no pets!
- NO SWIMMING OR BOATING in the Fishing Lake! Catch and release. No barb hooks. Please feed the ducks only at the lake not on your site.
- No public display of alcohol. All varieties and forms of controlled substances, firearms, fireworks or explosives are prohibited!
- Washing of cars, boats or campers is prohibited without prior approval and payment of fee.
We reserve the right to select our clientele and visitors. Everyone staying/visiting at the campground is expected to abide by the rules. Fees will not be returned to anyone asked to leave for non-compliance of campground rules.
Early Departure and Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be given for early departure. Since camping is an outdoor experience, no refunds will be given due to inclement weather. Cancellations requested 7 days prior to reserved stay will receive a refund less a $25.00 service fee. Cancellations requested less than 7 days will receive a refund less one (1) night's charge.
Liability: Campers are responsible for all occupants and guests at their campsite. Camping and the use of all facilities at Cross Winds Family Campground, Inc are at your own risk.
Reservations are not required but are suggested to assure the availability of a site. Payment in full is required to reserve a site.