Terms of Service
I agree, and shall cause my children, invitees and guests, to abide by the Park Rules, including those rules and policies posted at the Premises or otherwise communicated in any manner by Glen Ellis Family Campground management.
I further understand and agree that Glen Ellis Family Campground does not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. Glen Ellis Family Campground's refund policy varies, depending on the timing of the cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date, as follows:
Rentals: If a reservation is cancelled more than 3 weeks prior to the arrival date we issue a full refund, less a $25 transaction fee; or Camp Credit in the full amount can be elected. For a cancellation of a reservation more than 2 weeks, but less than 3 weeks, prior to the arrival date we issue Camp Credit for 50% of the payment and the balance is forfeited. For a reservation cancelled less than two weeks prior to the arrival date, the full amount of the reservation payment is forfeited to Glen Ellis Family Campground.
Campsites: If a reservation is cancelled more than 2 weeks prior to the arrival date we issue a full refund, less a $25 transaction fee; or Camp Credit in the full amount can be elected. For a cancellation of a reservation more than 1 week, but less than 2 weeks, prior to the arrival date we issue Camp Credit for 50% of the payment and the balance is forfeited. For a reservation cancelled less than one week prior to the arrival date, the full amount of the reservation payment is forfeited.
Camp Credit can only be redeemed in the same calendar year as the cancelled reservation and can only be applied toward your site or rental. For reservations paid with a credit card, cash refunds will be credited to the credit card on file with respect to reservation.
As a participant in a recreation activity, I am responsible for acting within the limits of my ability and heeding all warnings regarding participation in the activity. I will maintain control of myself and any equipment while participating in the activity and will refrain from acting in any manner that may cause or contribute to injury to myself or to others.
I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Sun NG Glen Ellis RV LLC, d/b/a Glen Ellis Family Campground, its owners and agents (collectively, Glen Ellis Family Campground Management), from any and all liability to me, my children, my invitees/guests, personal representatives, and heirs for any loss or damage on account of injury to person (including death) or loss or damage to property relating to, or arising out of, use and occupancy of the Glen Ellis Family Campground property, facilities, amenities, jumping pillow, golf carts, pool, rivers (including, but not limited to, kayaking, tubing and swimming) (collectively, the Premises), and any dangers and hazards associated with acts of nature such as changing weather conditions; high winds; thunder and lightning; temperature fluctuations; falling trees; tree limbs, ice; or encounters with wildlife.
I HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS Glen Ellis Family Campground Management, and each of them, from any loss, liability, damage or cost (including attorney fees) they may incur due to injury (including death), damage or loss of property relating to use of the Premises by me, my children, and/or my invitees/guests or due to any incidents that may occur during my stay. I understand that, although Glen Ellis Family Campground Management makes every reasonable effort to provide a secure environment, the security of my person, my belongings, and all persons registered in my party is my sole responsibility.
As a courtesy, our employees, if so requested, may assist with directing you to your designated campsite. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the site will accommodate your specific trailer/RV and that you will not hit any branches, bollards, trees, etc. when positioning your RV on the campsite. You agree to indemnify and hold Sun NG Glen Ellis RV LLC, d/b/a Glen Ellis Family Campground, its owners and agents (collectively, “Park Management”) harmless from any loss, liability, damage or cost (including attorney’s fees) that may result from an employee assisting or directing you onto a campsite. Furthermore, you release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Park Management for any and all liability, loss, or property damage relating to an employee assisting/directing you to your site.
The Premises are privately owned and THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE to anyone for any reason except for those prohibited by law. Glen Ellis Family Campground Management reserves the right to require any person or party it deems necessary, to leave the campground based on violations of Park Rules or behavior management deems inappropriate or disturbing to others. I have read this notice and agree to it as well as all Glen Ellis Family Campground Rules and regulations. In addition, I understand that I am responsible for the actions of all persons registered in my party, including any children, and any guests that visit during my stay. On behalf of each person in my party, I grant Glen Ellis Family Campground and its affiliated entities and promotional partners the right to include any photographic, video and other visual portrayals of each person in my party in any medium and for any purpose.
I understand that I am and remain personally liable to pay the total amount of my reservation prior to my scheduled check-in date, or at such earlier date communicated to me. If I fail to pay the total due, I agree that Sun NG Glen Ellis RV LLC may charge any remaining balance (in additional to any damage charges or other amounts owed under these Terms and Conditions) to any credit or debit card on file with my reservation. Any amounts due after 30 days will be subject to the maximum late charge permitted under state law.
Additional Terms for Rental Units
I understand and agree as follows:
- At departure, the rental unit is to be left in a reasonably clean condition (broom swept), garbage is to be removed from the rental unit, all kitchens and kitchenettes are to be left clean, all dishes are to be washed and put away, and the microwave, fridge, stove and countertops are to be wiped clean; otherwise, Glen Ellis Family Campground Management may charge my credit card with a $75.00 cleaning fee. I understand and agree that if I leave the rental unit in an unreasonably filthy condition, permit a pet to occupy a rental unit not designated as pet-friendly or smoke in a rental unit, Glen Ellis Family Campground Management may charge credit card for the cost to professionally clean the rental unit ($250 minimum charge).
- All damages to the rental unit, whether caused by myself, my children, guests or pets, will be disclosed to the registration office immediately or at checkout. All damages occurring to the rental unit during my stay will be charged to my credit card after a thorough inspection has been made by Glen Ellis Family Campground Management. Damages for which I will be responsible include, but are not limited to: lost key(s), broken/lost TV/DVD/AC remote controls, broken items, discharged fire extinguishers (if not used for a fire), damaged/dented/bent appliances, furniture, cabinetry or dishes, writing on walls or bedding, and ripped or torn mattresses or covers.
Additional Terms for Lake Use
- NEVER SWIM ALONE. A minimum of two adults, 18 years of age or older, must be present whenever the rivers or pools are in use.
- Don’t drink alcohol and swim.
- Only use the rivers or pool during posted hours of operation.
- IN AN EMERGENCY, NOTIFY THE FACILITY OPERATOR AND CONTACT HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
- Children less than 16 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (an adult who is responsible for the children and their behavior).
- THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR ADEQUATE SUPERVISION.