I agree, and shall cause my children, invitees and guests, to abide by the Park Rules, including those rules and policies published at www.jellystonetyler.com, posted at the Premises or otherwise communicated in any manner by Jellystone Park Management.
Payments: Full payment is due and processed at the time of booking.
I further understand and agree that Jellystone Park does not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. Jellystone Park's refund policy varies, depending on the timing of the cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date, as follows:
A full refund may be processed with notice of cancellation at least 30 days prior to the original check-in date.
Cancellation with less than 30 days notice from the original check-in date will forfeit all moneys paid.
Reservations made less than 30 days before the check-in date, if canceled or changed, will forfeit all moneys paid.
Reservation dates may be changed once at no charge.
As a participant in a recreation activity, I am responsible for acting within the limits of my ability and heeding all warnings regarding participation in the activity. I will maintain control of myself and any equipment while participating in the activity and will refrain from acting in any manner that may cause or contribute to injury to myself or to others.
I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Whispering Pines RV Resort, LLC. d/b/a Jellystone Park at Whispering Pines, its owners and agents (collectively, Jellystone Park Management), from any and all liability to me, my children, my invitees/guests, personal representatives, and heirs for any loss or damage on account of injury to person (including death) or loss or damage to property relating to, or arising out of, use and occupancy of the Jellystone Park property, facilities, golf carts, amenities, pools, water park, jumping pillow and hot tubs (collectively, the Premises) and any dangers and hazards associated with acts of nature such as changing weather conditions; high winds; thunder and lightning; temperature fluctuations; falling trees; tree limbs, ice; or encounters with wildlife.
I HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS Jellystone Park Management, and each of them, from any loss, liability, damage or cost (including attorney fees) they may incur due to injury (including death), damage or loss of property relating to use of the Premises by me, my children, and/or my invitees/guests or due to any incidents that may occur during my stay. I understand that, although Jellystone Park Management makes every reasonable effort to provide a secure environment, the security of my person, my belongings, and all persons registered in my party is my sole responsibility.
As a courtesy, our employees, if so requested, may assist with directing you to your designated campsite. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the site will accommodate your specific trailer/RV and that you will not hit any branches, bollards, trees, etc. when positioning your RV on the campsite. You agree to indemnify and Whispering Pines RV Resort, LLC. d/b/a Jellystone Park at Whispering Pines, its owners and agents (collectively, “Jellystone Park Management”) harmless from any loss, liability, damage or cost (including attorney’s fees) that may result from an employee assisting or directing you onto a campsite. Furthermore, you release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Jellystone Park Management for any and all liability, loss, or property damage relating to an employee assisting/directing you to your site.
I understand that I am and remain personally liable to pay the total amount of my reservation prior to my scheduled check-in date, or at such earlier date communicated to me. If I fail to pay the total due, I agree that Whispering Pines RV Resort, LLC. may charge any remaining balance (in additional to any damage charges or other amounts owed under these Terms and Conditions) to any credit or debit card on file with my reservation. Any amounts due after 30 days will be subject to the maximum late charge permitted under state law.
The Premises are privately owned and THE JELLYSTONE PARK MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE to anyone for any reason except for those prohibited by law. Jellystone Park Management reserves the right to require any person or party it deems necessary, to leave the campground based on violations of Park Rules or behavior management deems inappropriate or disturbing to others. I have read this notice and agree to it as well as all Jellystone Park Rules and regulations. In addition, I understand that I am responsible for the actions of all persons registered in my party, including any children, and any guests that visit during my stay. On behalf of each person in my party, I grant Jellystone Park and its affiliated entities and promotional partners the right to include any photographic, video and other visual portrayals of each person in my party in any medium and for any purpose.
I understand and agree as follows:
· Wristbands are REQUIRED for all campers.
· Tents may be in a tent or RV site, with another tent. Tents may not be in the same site as an RV, or in the cabin area.
· Quiet time is 10:00 pm to 8:00 am. No outdoor music, TV, radio, etc. after 10:00 pm.
· Bagged trash must be taken to the dumpsters.
· Children and 13 and younger must always be accompanied by an adult. Children are NOT allowed in the Family Pool, Kids Water Zone, or on the Jumping Pillow without a parent or guardian (age 18 or older) present. Absolutely no one under the age of 18 is allowed in the Adult Pool.
· Check-In Time starts at 1pm for RV sites, and 3pm for Cabin. Check-out time is 11am for all campers.
· Cabin water heaters must be turned on by turning on the switch in the kitchen next to the kitchen sink or stove. They are 20-gallon tanks, which means hot water is limited and you must regulate use.
· No smoking in the cabins.
· Non-aggressive pets only, the Campground has the sole discretion to exclude any animals.
· If you are planning to have visitors to your site or cabin, call for availability first at 903-858-2405. They MUST STOP AT THE RANGER STATION, pay a day pass fee (call for availability), and wear a wristband.
· At departure, the rental unit is to be left in a reasonably clean condition (broom swept), garbage is to be removed from the rental unit and placed in an outside dumpster, all kitchens and kitchenettes are to be left clean, all dishes are to be washed and put away, and the microwave, fridge, stove and countertops are to be wiped clean; otherwise, Jellystone Park Management may charge my credit card with a $125 cleaning fee. I understand and agree that if I leave the rental unit in an unreasonably filthy condition, permit a pet to occupy a rental unit without paying the pet fee, or smoke in a rental unit, Jellystone Park Management may charge my credit card for the cost to professionally clean the rental unit ($250 minimum charge).
All damages to the rental unit, whether caused by myself, my children, guests or pets, will be disclosed to the registration office immediately or at checkout. All damages occurring to the rental unit during my stay will be charged to my credit card after a thorough inspection has been made by Jellystone Park Management. Damages for which I will be responsible include but are not limited to: lost key(s), broken/lost TV/DVD/AC remote controls, broken items, discharged fire extinguishers (if not used for a fire), damaged/dented/bent appliances, furniture, cabinetry or dishes, writing on walls or bedding, and ripped or torn mattresses or covers.