Terms of Service
Please follow these simple rules for the safety and enjoyment of of our employees and guest.
Cancellation Policies: Reservations are fully refundable, less a $15.00 processing fee, if cancellation is made at least 14 days prior to the date of scheduled arrival. There are no refunds or credits for early departures or cancellations made within 14 days of the scheduled date of arrival. All cancellation requests are required to be sent in writing by email to email@example.com. The request then has to be responded to in order for the cancellation to be done successfully.
Quiet Hours: 10:00PM - 8:00AM. The sound of radios, TVs are to be kept off after 10:00PM. Be respectful to your neighbors, voices do carry. Children are expected to be at their own campsite under adult supervision during these hours.
• Visitors: A visitor is anyone who is not registered with the camping party at check-in. Site leader must check-in all visitors/overnight guests prior to their arrival. The leader is also held responsible for their visitors/overnight guests and must pay in advance at the time of registering them.
• Cars: Speed Limit is 10MPH,. One vehicle per site. Additional parking is available and a fee is charged. Washing of vehicles or trailers is prohibited.
• Sites: Sites are cleaned, raked, and inspected before occupancy. Please do your part - keep your site neat.
• Campfires: Fires must be kept small and contained within the fireplace. Fireplaces are located in accordance with state law and are not to be moved. No bottles, cans, trash, or scrap lumber in fireplaces.
• Protected Woods: State law prohibits defacing of trees. Please do not strip, chop, or trample any tree or shrub. Please do not walk between campsites.
• Adults: The person registering for the campsite is responsible for the entire party’s conduct, including visitors.
• Children: Parents are responsible for the actions of their children.
• Pets: Pets must be leashed. They are not to be left unattended. Please clean up after your pet. Dogs are not allowed in our cabins.
• Messages: Messages are posted on the bulletin board located at the store.
• Restrooms: Our restrooms are closed daily for cleaning. Please check the posted cleaning time at the entrance of each restroom. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Playground / Swimming Area: All children must be accompanied by an adult in the swimming area. No life guard on duty! The playground is located across from the store.
• Trash: Trash pick up is not provided to individual sites. Place all trash in the dumpsters located by the store. Plastic trash bags are provided at the store.
• Picnic Tables: Please do not use hooks or nails on tables. Please do not place hot grills on table tops.
Thank you for staying with us and hope your created some great memerios while you were here. Can't wait to see you back at the Park!