Terms of Service
Registration & Fees
- All Fees are payable in advance at the office during regular business hours. If you are due to arrive late, we will be glad to take payment over the phone.
- Moving from your assigned campsite must be approved by office.
- If you wish to stay an additional day or delay your departure, please check with the office to see if incoming reservations have been assigned to your site. Late Checkout when available is ½ the daily rate of your site. (For ex: Premium and Prem. Marsh view sites are different prices)
- We DO NOT Guarantee any specific site number, unless you lock in your site for the $25 fee.
- All trailers (cargo, golf cart, boat trailer, etc..) must be put into our storage area upon arrival. Car Dollies must be small enough to fit under motorhome on site. Storage Fees apply for daily, weekly and monthly storage.
- If for some reason you decide to depart earlier than your reservation end date, we have a no refund policy. If you need to change dates of your stay, please do so ahead of time or at check in.
Your campground operators work hard to make your stay an enjoyable one; please pick up all trash before departure, including, cords, rugs, cement blocks, etc..)
- Premium Sites: Please clean out the charcoal from the grill.
- No automotive repairs or oil changes are permitted on any site.
- Appliances, spare parts of any kind, tires, cleaning supplies, excessive outdoor furniture, extra propane tanks, tool boxes, clotheslines and excessive lawn ornaments are not permitted.
- If you have small storage boxes, please make sure they are tucked neatly under your RV.
- All screen enclosures must have see-through sides. No storage tents permitted.
- Small Pet enclosures are allowed if they are black metal and no higher than 3’ tall. No pets are to be left unattended inside a pet enclosure.
- Speed Limit - 10 MPH
- Drive Carefully & Watch for Children
- Only two campers & two vehicles per site. Others must be parked in designated overflow areas. No overnight parking at pool.
- Motorcycles are welcome, but may only be used for transportation to and from the park.
- No mopeds, ATVs, or other motorized vehicles.
- Golf Carts are allowed but must have headlights if driven at night & operators must have a drivers license.
- Make sure you bring your gate pass when using your golf cart. DO NOT RIDE THROUGH THE GRASS.
- Before washing vehicles and/or RV’s a wash permit must be purchased from the office.
- Car passes must be displayed on windshield at ALL times.
- NO commercial type vehicles allowed, unless approved my management.
- Ocean Grove RV Resort does not allow outside RV repair companies to perform work or give estimates in our campground.
- We do not allow campfires on individual sites
- Our community firepit is available for use at the front of the park.
- Do not leave fires unattended
- Please extinguish the fire after each use.
Visitors & Guests
- Visitors & guests are welcome but must check-in at the office and pay the $5 per person fee.
- Campers are responsible for visitors/guests.
- Visitors may be restricted during periods of high occupancy.
- RV Site Check-In: 12:00 noon
- RV Site Check-Out: 11:00am
- Quiet Hours: 10:00pm to 8:00am
- Park Model Check-In: 2:00pm
- Park Model Check-Out- 10:00am
- All golf cart, cargo, boat, jet ski or other storage trailers must be placed in our storage lot upon arrival. We do not allow these items to be kept on site. Stroage Fees Apply Daily/Weekly & Monthly.