Terms of Service
Thank you for choosing our park! We look forward to your stay.
Please review our terms and conditions.. You will be required to accept them before arrival.
Painted Rock Park, LLC reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time.
- A $2.00 processing fee will apply to all reservations. .
- No personal checks will be accepted. No cash will be accepted unless it is exact change.
- A credit/debit card must be kept on file at the office.
- The person making the reservation is responsible for all persons in their group and their visitors.
- Rates are only guaranteed at time of booking. Extended stays may be charged a higher or lower rate depending on the season and the cutoff dates. Summer rates begin May 15th and end December 15th.
- Early check-in wil be allowed when possible. Earliest check-in is 1:00 pm. Regular check-in is at 2:00 pm. Check-out is at 11:00 am. Please call to see if we can accommodate you.
- No refunds will be given if a guest is removed from the park because of the behavior of the guest, their visitor or their pet.
- Quiet time is between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
- Stays shorter than 28 days must make a deposit equal to one night's stay when making reservation. Remainder will be due on arrival.
- Monthly stays must pay in full when making their reservation. Call for a reservation in order to get the discounted rate. $50 is non-refundable. Any reservations cancelled less than 3 days before arrival will receive no refund of their space fee.
- Refunds will be credited back to credit card used to make the reservation. No cash refunds will be given. The refund will be credited within 3-5 business days by the card processing service. If you leave earlier than you've reserved, a 50% refund will be given for remaining unused days. Workers who are transferred early are exempt.
If you are told to leave the park there will be no refund given.
Length of stay:
Maximum stay allowed is 6 months unless prior authorized.
- Pets must be on a leash. They can be on a lead at your space but are not allowed to stay on the lead if you leave the campground. Small kennels are permitted. Depending on the season dogs can run off-lease in the field south of the park.
- You must clean up after your pet. If you fail to do this you may be asked to leave the park.
- If your dog is barking excessively and disturbing other guests you may be asked to leave the park.
- No aggressive dogs are allowed in the park. Guests will assume responsibility for any injury to any other guests or animal harmed by their pet.
- Lots are to be kept clean and uncluttered. Only chairs, grills, tables should be left in sight. No wood of any type can be left laying around camper. Covered pallets with a rug are okay for patio use. No trash is to be left outside of camper.
- If any trash or belongings, including pallets, are left behind when you leave, your card on file will be charged $25 for removal. Please do not leave cigarette butts on the ground. Besides being a fire hazard in our arid climate, they have been known to blow over to another's space.
- There are three sets of machines. It is $2.00 total per load. The vending machine will make change for you.
- Please no dog bedding in any of the machines.
- The laundry room is open 24/7.
Speed Limit 10 MPH
No ATV's are allowed in the park.
If you have any questions about the information you have been given please contact the park manager.
Again, thank you for staying with us!