Terms of Service
Phillips RV Park
Guidelines for Your Safety and Comfort:
We hope you have a pleasant stay at Phillips RV Park. It is our desire to provide you with an enjoyable vacation experience. Our policies are those which extend common courtesies to our neighbors and are as follow:
- Check out Time: 11:00 a.m or please re-register, we would like to have you stay. Over time rate is $2.00 per hour after check-out time until 3:00 p.m after which you must re-register and pay for a full night’s stay.
- Check in Time: Check in is any time after 12:00 pm.
- A late check in box is available outside the office door after 8 pm.
- Speed limit is 5 mph throughout the park. Please respect other guests.
- 24 hr. restrooms, showers and laundromat are provided for registered paying guests only.
- Manual lock entry codes to the restrooms/showers are changed regularly. For your protection do not give the entry code to anyone not in your party.
- Cleaning: We clean these facilities daily please understand they will be closed during cleaning.
- High water pressure: 90-120 PSI, using a pressure regulator is advised. We will not be responsible for damage caused from high water pressure.
- Electricity: Using a surge protector/polarity detector is highly recommended. We will not be responsible for electrical damage if a surge protector is not used.
- Quiet Hours are from 11 pm - 8 am. Please be aware that sound travels.
- Open fires are not permitted. Please feel free to use camp stoves or charcoal as long as it does not cause damage to grass/picnic tables. No digging of any kind.
- Grills may not be left unattended and must be extinguished before retiring.
- Vehicle washing is permitted only with permission from management for an additional fee.
- Vehicles are not to be parked on grass areas.
- Vehicle repairs are allowed with special permission only.
- Outdoor RV mats/rugs are not allowed on any grass. Mats and rugs will kill grass that we work hard to maintain.
- Dish washing is only allowed in the sink found in the laundromat.
- Children: Parents are responsible for keeping their children under their guidance and control at all times.
- Pets: City Ordinance requires all pets to be on a leash (or kept inside your unit). Do not leave them unattended outside. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after them. Walk them only in the designated dog area. No barking is tolerated.
- Rubbish: Please help us keep our park clean. Place all trash and other litter in the dumpster. Do not throw cigarette butts onto the ground.
- Recycle: Recycling bins are located in the laundry room. Please rinse out all materials before recycling.
- Damages caused by carelessness or destruction of any kind to anything on the premises will not be tolerated. Campers will be held liable for damages.
- A maintenance fee will be charged if the site is not cleaned or if there is any damage after check out.
- For locked in sites: On rare occasions we may be forced to substitute your site for a site of equal amenity due to unforeseen circumstances for example but not limited to, mother nature (downed tree), unplanned utility maintenance (broken water line), previous guest who is broken down and cannot move.
- If this occurs then the lock in fee will be refunded during check in.
- Phillips RV Park management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and/or evict any person or party (without refund) for refusing to follow the above guidelines.
- Phillips RV Park management/employees will not be responsible for accidents, injuries, sickness/death and/or loss of property during your stay of any kind that is caused by but is not limited to wind, trees, fire, water, ice, wildlife, electricity, theft, park maintenance, use of playground equipment/amenities and property facilities.