Your reservation at Piney River Resort is both special and important to us. If your plans change, please contact us to modify or cancel your reservation per the terms below. Our policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation or modification notice in advance of the reservation or departure date. We do not give credit or refunds for the discomforts of nature. Any credit issued must be redeemed within one year.
For Daily or Weekly Sites:
- 2+ WEEKS: Refund minus the non-refundable $15 cancellation fee or full refund issued in camp credit.
- 1+ WEEKS: 50% of reservation issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited
- LESS THAN 1 WEEK OR EARLY DEPARTURE: Full reservation forfeited
For Monthly Reservations & Lodging Rentals:
- 4+ WEEKS before arrival: Refund minus the non-refundable $35 cancellation fee or full refund issued in camp credit
- 2+ WEEKS before arrival or scheduled departure: 50% of reservation/rent issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation/rent forfeited
- LESS THAN 2 WEEKS before arrival or scheduled departure: Full reservation/rent forfeited
For Add-Ons & Linens:
- 1+ WEEK: Refund less $10 cancellation fee issued in camp credit
- LESS THAN 1 WEEK: Full reservation/payment forfeited
Change Policy: Changes to reservation arrival or departure dates made outside of the cancellation window (2+ weeks for Sites, 4+ weeks for Monthly Reservations and Lodging Rentals) will result in a one-time courtesy change and every change made thereafter will be charged a $15 service fee. Changes made to decrease occupancy or pets resulting in a credit owed will result in the issuance of a Camp Credit. Camp Credit will remain active on the User Account and will expire one year from issuance. Reservation arrival or departure dates may not be changed inside the cancellation window. I agree that Piney River Resort LLC retains the right to cancel or alter my reservation at their discretion. This includes adjustments to locked sites and rates. The Resort will attempt to contact the customer before check-in if a change has been made. If the customer is dissatisfied with the changes made to their reservation they will be offered a full refund or the opportunity to make a reservation for a different date.
Payment Policy: Payment is due in full at time of booking. For monthly stays, one (1) month rent is due at booking and then each following month is paid in advance. We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. I hereby agree that Piney River Resort LLC may charge any remaining balance, any damage charges, or other amounts owed under these Rules and Regulations to any credit or debit card on file from my reservation or prior payments. Any amounts due after 30 days will be subject to the maximum late charge permitted under state law.
No Show Policy: Reservations will be held until check-out time on the day following your scheduled arrival. No shows will result in full forfeiture of funds.