Terms of Service
Park Policies & Information
QUIET HOURS are from 10pm Sunday-Thursday and 11pm Friday & Saturday
- 10 mph speed limit throughout the campground- strictly enforced.
- All guests and their visitors must register at the main office before utilizing the facilities.
- All bicycles, scooters, and golf carts operated after dark must have light(s) turned on.
- Fireworks, including sparklers, and explosive of any kind are not permitted under any circumstances. Anyone caught with fireworks will be asked to leave the premises without a refund.
- No firearms are allowed in the campground.
- No playing loud music or music with vulgar language at sites or on golf carts.
- Drones are not permitted anywhere in the campground due to privacy, safety reasons, and restricted air space due to proximity of the airport.
- All common areas are smoke free.
- While alcohol is permitted at your campsite, it must be consumed in a responsible manner and only by adults 21 years of age and older.
- One camping unit per site. NO TENT camping allowed.
- Check-in Time: 2PM for RV Sites and 3PM for Tiny Home Rentals. Balance is due upon arrival. Personal checks not accepted at check-in.
- Check-out Time: 11AM for all sites and tiny homes.
- Two overnight cars limited per site on all campsites. No parking on any part of another site without permission and never on an empty site or on the grass.
- Campfires are permitted on campsites, conditions permitting (i.e. wind, fog, drought), and must be contained in the concrete fire pit. Guests must stay with the fire until it is completely out.
- Please do not place charcoal grills on the campsite picnic tables.
- Please do not walk or drive across an occupied site.
- No washing of RV’s or vehicles on site.
- RV must be a self contained unit, with it's own restroom.
Golf Cart Rules
- Driver must be at least 16 years old and have a valid driver’s license in their possession to operate a golf cart in Barefoot RV Resort (also SC state law). You must be 21 years old to sign a rental contract.
- Privately owned golf carts must be registered and insured.
- Golf Carts operating after sunset in Barefoot RV Resort must have the light(s) turned on. Lights must be permanently attached and at least four inches in diameter.
- Golf Carts can't be on public highways after dark (½ hr. after sunset until ½ hr. prior to sunrise).
- Golf Carts can't be driven on sidewalks.
- No open containers of alcoholic beverages are allowed on golf carts.
- Golf carts are allowed on secondary roads with a posted speed limit of 35 mph or less and can cross primary roads. All state traffic laws must be obeyed and the seating capacity of the golf cart cannot be exceeded.
- Golf carts are not to be driven across vacant or occupied campsites or in other restricted areas.
- Do not leave your pet unattended at your site.
- Pets MUST be on a leash at all times.
- Leashes must not exceed 6 ft in length.
- You MUST clean up after your pet and are subject to a $50 fine if you do not.
- Management reserves the right to restrict disruptive or aggressive breeds.
- Upon check-in, please notify the office of your pets.
- There is a limit of 3 pets on all sites.
- There is a $50 nonrefundable fee for having pets in a tiny home.
Campsite Reservation Policies
- The maximum number of people allowed per site is 6.
- All holiday weekends require a 3 night minimum stay or more. All other reservations require a 2 night minimum.
- Deposit: All reservations require a deposit of 2 nights or half of your stay; whichever is greater. Balance is due upon arrival. Personal checks are not accepted at check-in.
- Cancellation Policy: We will return your deposit minus a $25 service charge if you cancel EIGHT (8) or more days prior to your arrival date. If you cancel SEVEN (7) days or less of your arrival date your full deposit is forfeited.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are prohibited for weather condition, voluntary departure, acts of nature, or evictions. Any refund processed will be refunded in the same form that it was originally paid. All refunds processed via debit/credit card, will be processed back to the original credit/debit card used, no exceptions.
- No Show Policy: Any guests that have not shown up 24 hours after their check-in time, and have not made prior arrangements with the resort staff, will be considered a now show reservation and forfeit their deposit.
- An application and a background check will be taken and run on all of our long term residents.