Terms of Service
We would like to welcome you to our little slice of Maine! Here is a few things that you should know while staying with us here in Boothbay.
CHECK IN TIME IS BETWEEN 1PM-8PM, CHECK OUT IS NO LATER THAN 12 NOON
A $50 LATE CHECK OUT FEE WILL BE IMPOSED IF YOU IMPEAD SOMEONE ELSES STAY
- We are a small RV/ Brewery Resort and we also reside on property. We ask for you to enjoy your stay here but please respect others space and abide by a 9:30 pm-8:00 am quiet time.
- There are fire rings at each site and you are welcome to enjoy a fire within them. We have firewood avalable for purchase. To be used in Fire Rings/Pits exclusively.
- We ask that you do not bring your own alcohol into the biergarten area, per Maine State Law. Personal alcohol is restricted to your campsite.
- Only well behaved dogs that are properly documented and updated with all required shots are allowed on property. All pets need to be leashed at all times and in full control of the owner. No pet shall be left unattended ever. They must be cleaned up after. Place waste in dumpster, NOT on top of it! Damages and or injury to property or persons is the sole responsibly of the owner of the pet. No more than two dogs allowed per RV site. No pets are allowed in the Cottages or Bathhouse & Laundry Center. Do not wash pet bedding in Laundry Center.
- We have free range chickens who roam around the property. If a chicken is killed by your pet, child, or any other member of your party a $500 fee will be imposed and you may be asked to leave the property, without a refund.
- All parties are held responsible for theft and/or damage to sites, rentals, activity rentals, & campground property.
- We cannot control the weather, NO REFUNDS FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER OR EARLY DEPARTURES.
- There is a maximum of 8 persons allowed at any RV site at one time. All visitors must check in with a member of the Brew Team. Extra fees may apply. Each site is for a family of six. Extra persons, fees apply.
- Smoking and vaping are not allowed in public areas including ANYWHERE INDOORS, the biergarten, bocce court area, open greens, or parking areas, per Maine State Law.
- Speed limit is 5 MPH! (Watch for pedestrians and pets!)
- Fireworks, go-carts, ATV/UTV, minibikes, drones, and other like items are prohibited. Bicycles and golf carts are allowed.
- Any violation of our policies is grounds for your immediate removal from our property, without any refund.
- By booking a site with us, you authorize us to email you our monthly newsletter: "The Hoppy Camper" as well as other Brews News. We reserve the right to print and/or publish any photos taken by our staff.
- Generators can be used during power outage situations.