Terms of Service
Your Site # is subject to change prior to arrival, unless a site lock fee was paid during the time of booking.
By accepting this reservation, Guest hereby waives, releases and discharges and covenants not to sue Sun Communities for all claims and liability for personal injury, accidents, property damage, any other claim arising out of or in connection with Guests’ use of the Rental/Property. Further, Guest agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sun Communities from all losses, claims, expenses and demands, including attorneys’ fees, that Sun Communities may incur arising out of or in connection with Guests’ use of the Rental/Property. Guest further agrees to be responsible and liable for the actions and safety of every person in their group. Sun Communities reserves the right to remove any renter, occupant or guest who is subject to a lifetime registration requirement under a State sexual offender registration program.
If applicable, a daily $10 USD resort fee is added to each reservation. Fee includes Wi-Fi, basic cable, activities, access to onsite facilities and more. Amenities may vary by location.Sun does not guarantee that amenities will be available to guests at all times. Certain amenities are subject to seasonal closures, closure for repair, maintenance, or other purposes, or may not have capacity to accommodate all guests at the desired time of use.
- For cabins, check-in is 3:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am
- For campsites, check-in is 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am
- Maximum 6 people per tent site (4 adults max)
- Maximum number of people per cabin is listed in the description of each cabin
- 2 Tents per site (No tents allowed on sites with an RV or cabin sites)
- 2 Vehicle maximum on sites; parking provided for extra vehicles
- Quiet hours are from 11 pm – 8 am
- Children must be on your site from 10 pm – 8 am
- Do not leave campfires unattended. No bonfires
- The use of personal fireworks, including sparklers, is prohibited
- Guests visiting campers are welcome to visit the park from 9 am – 8 pm and must pay a $10 visitor fee
- No refunds due to inclement weather
- No refunds for early departure
- Early check-in/Late check-out (Tent/RV sites only)based on availability. Late checkout- $35 to hold your site until 5 pm. If your site is not available for the remainder of the day you can still use the park amenities until 5 pm but must move your camper / pop up / tent off of the site
- No glass bottles in our facilities or the pool and lake area. Please use a koozie to conceal your drink
- No Smoking or “Vaping” in Pool, Waterslide, Mini-Golf, Beach, Splash-Park area or any buildings
- At the time of booking, a 50% deposit is required to be paid for each reservation followed by an automatic, final credit card payment of the remaining balance, 30 days prior to arrival.
- Payment in Full is due at the time of reservation for any reservation within 30-days of arrival date
- Reservation requests MUST be submitted at least one week prior to date of arrival at Natural Bridge Jellystone Park™.
- Reservations for Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, and all 5 Halloween weekends must be made either by phone or in person. Payment IN FULL is due at the time of all Holiday reservation
- Requests for reservations must be accompanied by a credit card number.
- You will forfeit any payment made if you fail to show up for your reservation.
- There will be no refunds due to weather or early departure.
- A 2-night deposit required for stays
- Campsite weekend stays require a 2 night minimum stay (except holiday weekends). All holiday weekends (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day) require a 3 night minimum stay.
- All cabins require a 2 night minimum stay (except Holiday weekends). All holiday weekends (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day) require a 3 night minimum stay.
- No tents on RV, pop-up, or cabin sites (additional charges will apply).
- You must be 21 or older to rent a camping site or rental cabin at Jellystone Park in Natural Bridge.
- Please allow 24 hours for Yogi Bear™ to respond to your reservation request.
- All online reservation requests MUST be made a minimum of 7 days prior to your requested arrival date.
- Full payment for all scheduled reservations is required and must be paid 30 days prior to arrival. Your check in will be streamlined and you will receive an express check- in packet.
Golf Cart Policies
- If you are bringing your own golf cart, you will need to bring in proof of insurance and pay a one-time $25 fee.
This will be good for the entire camping season
- Battery operated riding toys are permitted on your campsite only. They are not permitted on campground roads
- No motorized scooters
- No ATVs
- Personal golf carts require proof of insurance and must comply with campground golf cart policies
- Must be 16 to drive golf carts on premises, and must have a valid driver’s license
- The park speed limit is 5 1/2 mph
- Golf carts can be driven only on park roads
- Golf carts cannot be driven on any grass areas except in front of your site
- Children are not permitted to sit on driver’s lap
- Golf Carts driven after sunset must have lights on
- It is illegal to drive golf carts on state roads, except for crossing from the upper to lower campground
- Two pets are allowed per site
- Please keep your pet on a leash at all times
- Please pick up after your pet
- Aggressive pets will be banned from the property
- Pets are allowed only in our pet friendly cabins (please ask which cabins can accommodate pets).
- If a pet is found in a cabin that is not pet friendly you will be asked to remove the pet from the property
- All facility buildings are pet free
- Pets are not permitted in the pool, splash park, beach area or Cafe
Water Zone and Swimming Policies
- All campers must wear the Jellystone Park™ wristbands to access the "Wibit",sign up at the golf shack
Maximum of 10 guests per hour for safty and liability
- Small children must wear swim diapers at all times while in pool and Water Zone areas
- Children under the age of 12 cannot be in the pool area without adult supervision
- Failure to comply with all Water Zone rules will result in eviction from the park
- Swimming pond and fishing pond open from 10am to dusk
- Children under 15 cannot be in the swimming pond without an adult
Waterslide state regulations are:
- Height requirements: 42+ inches
- Maximum weight: 250 lbs
Kayak and Tube Terms:
- Kayak rental is $35 + tax for 8 miles (four hour trip) including transportation
- Please note that we do not allow our canoes or kayaks to be taken down river from the Natural Bridge Campground
- If you are bringing your own canoe and would like a shuttle up-river, the shuttle fee is $50 (1 canoe). A gas surcharge may be applicable
- If you are bringing your own kayak and would like a shuttle up-river, the shuttle fee is $25 (1 kayak). A gas surcharge may be applicable
- We cannot accept personal tubes
- Tube rentals for the river including transportation and life jackets are $20.00/tube + tax per guest
- For a cost breakdown go to our river trips and rentals page
Jumping Pillows Terms
- Using the jumping pillows while wet is not permitted, as this will make the pillows slippery and could cause harm
- Flipping on the pillows is not permitted, as they become crowded and could cause injury
*Policies are subject to change at anytime without notice