Terms of Service
Your Site # is subject to change prior to arrival, unless a site lock fee was paid during the time of booking.
All individuals over the age of 5, including team members, residents, and guests, are required to wear a face covering while in Sun’s facilities. This requirement also extends to outdoor settings where individuals are within 6 ft./2m of one another.
In light of the global pandemic associated with COVID-19, everyone shares in the obligation to observe certain requirements and guidelines to help keep themselves and others safe within your shared community. In particular, I represent that I have not tested positive for COVID-19 within the last two weeks and I have not been in direct personal contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last two weeks either. If I do test positive for COVID-19 or come into contact with someone who has, or if my temperature exceeds 100 degrees Fahrenheit and I experience other COVID-19-related symptoms, I agree that I will not seek to enter the resort/community until I am no longer symptomatic for three straight days. I agree to observe the safety requirements within the resort/community spaces -- including wearing a personal mask when required, and observing required routes of circulation, occupancy limitations, social distancing and sanitization requirements.
By accepting this reservation, Guest hereby waives, releases and discharges and covenants not to sue Sun Communities for all claims and liability for personal injury, accidents, property damage, any other claim arising out of or in connection with Guests’ use of the Rental/Property. Further, Guest agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sun Communities from all losses, claims, expenses and demands, including attorneys’ fees, that Sun Communities may incur arising out of or in connection with Guests’ use of the Rental/Property. Guest further agrees to be responsible and liable for the actions and safety of every person in their group. Sun Communities reserves the right to remove any renter, occupant or guest who is subject to a lifetime registration requirement under a State sexual offender registration program.
- For cabins, check-in is 3:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am
- For campsites, check-in is 2:00 pm and check-out is 12:00 noon
- Maximum 6 people per tent site (4 adults max)
- Maximum number of people per cabin is listed in the description of each cabin
- 2 Tents per site (No tents allowed on sites with an RV or cabin sites)
- 2 Vehicle maximum on sites; parking provided for extra vehicles
- Quiet hours are from 11 pm – 8 am
- Children must be on your site from 10 pm – 8 am
- Do not leave campfires unattended. No bonfires
- The use of personal fireworks, including sparklers, is prohibited
- Guests visiting campers are welcome to visit the park from 9 am – 8 pm and must pay a $10 visitor fee
- No refunds due to inclement weather
- No refunds for early departure
- Early check-in/Late check-out based on availability. Late checkout- $10 to hold your site until 5 pm. If your site is not available for the remainder of the day you can still use the park amenities until 5 pm but must move your camper / pop up / tent off of the site
- No glass bottles in our facilities or the pool and lake area. Please use a koozie to conceal your drink
- No Smoking or “Vaping” in Pool, Waterslide, Mini-Golf, Beach, Splash-Park area or any buildings
- At the time of booking, a 50% deposit is required to be paid for each reservation followed by an automatic, final credit card payment of the remaining balance, 30 days prior to arrival.
- Payment in Full is due at the time of reservation for any reservation within 30-days of arrival date
- Reservation requests MUST be submitted at least one week prior to date of arrival at Natural Bridge Jellystone Park™.
- Reservations for Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, and all 5 Halloween weekends must be made either by phone or in person. Payment IN FULL is due at the time of all Holiday reservation
- Requests for reservations must be accompanied by a credit card number.
- You will forfeit any payment made if you fail to show up for your reservation.
- There will be no refunds due to weather or early departure.
- Campsite weekend stays require a 2 night minimum stay (except holiday weekends). All holiday weekends (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day) require a 3 night minimum stay.
- All cabins require a 2 night minimum stay (except Holiday weekends). All holiday weekends (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day) require a 3 night minimum stay.
- No tents on RV, pop-up, or cabin sites (additional charges will apply).
- You must be 21 or older to rent a camping site or rental cabin at Jellystone Park in Natural Bridge.
- Please allow 24 hours for Yogi Bear™ to respond to your reservation request.
- All online reservation requests MUST be made a minimum of 7 days prior to your requested arrival date.
- Full payment for all scheduled reservations is required and must be paid 30 days prior to arrival. Your check in will be streamlined and you will receive an express check- in packet.
Golf Cart Policies
- If you are bringing your own golf cart, you will need to bring in proof of insurance and pay a one-time $40 fee. You’ll receive a park pass that will be good for the entire camping season
- Battery operated riding toys are permitted on your campsite only. They are not permitted on campground roads
- No motorized scooters
- No ATVs
- Personal golf carts require proof of insurance and must comply with campground golf cart policies
- Must be 16 to drive golf carts on premises, and have a valid driver’s license
- The park speed limit is 5 1/2 mph
- Golf carts can be driven only on park roads
- Golf carts cannot be driven on any grass areas except in front of your site
- Children are not permitted to sit on driver’s lap
- Golf Carts driven after sunset must have lights on
- It is illegal to drive golf carts on state roads, except for crossing from the upper to lower campground
- Two pets are allowed per site
- Please keep your pet on a leash at all times
- Please pick up after your pet
- Aggressive pets will be banned from the property
- Pets are allowed only in our pet friendly cabins (please ask which cabins can accommodate pets).
- If a pet is found in a cabin that is not pet friendly you will be asked to remove the pet from the property
- All facility buildings are pet free
- Pets are not permitted in the pool, splash park or beach area
Water Zone and Swimming Policies
- All campers must wear the Jellystone Park™ wristbands supplied to you at check-in to gain access to the Water Zone
- Small children must wear swim diapers at all times while in pool and Water Zone areas
- Children under the age of 12 cannot be in the pool area without adult supervision
- Failure to comply with all Water Zone rules will result in loss of wristband
- Swimming pond and fishing pond open from 10am to dusk
- Children under 15 cannot be in the swimming pond without an adult
Waterslide state regulations are:
- Height requirements: 42+ inches
- Maximum weight: 250 lbs
Canoe and Tube Terms:
- Canoe rental is $65 + tax for 8 miles (four hour trip) including transportation
- Kayak rental is $35 + tax for 8 miles (four hour trip) including transportation
- Please note that we do not allow our canoes or kayaks to be taken down river from the Natural Bridge Campground
- If you are bringing your own canoe and would like a shuttle up-river, the shuttle fee is $50 (1 canoe). A gas surcharge may be applicable
- If you are bringing your own kayak and would like a shuttle up-river, the shuttle fee is $25 (1 kayak). A gas surcharge may be applicable
- We cannot accept personal tubes
- Tube rentals for the river including transportation and life jackets are $20.00/tube + tax
- For a cost breakdown go to our river trips and rentals page
Jumping Pillows Terms
- Using the jumping pillows while wet is not permitted, as this will make the pillows slippery and could cause harm
- Flipping on the pillows is not permitted, as they become crowded and could cause injury
*Policies are subject to change at anytime without notice