Terms of Service
Laundry Room Code: 1500
Guest Wifi Password: Clemsonrvpark2858
During Your Visit
- 5 MPH Speed limit is for ALL MOTORIZED VEHICLES. Please observe ONE-WAY directional arrows.
- Golf carts are allowed and to be driven by a licensed age driver.
- NO ATV (Fourwheeler, Gater, Side by Side, etc) may be driven in the park.
- Guests are responsible for the conduct and safety of their children. Children 12 and under must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Secure your valuables: the park is NOT responsible for the loss or theft of any property.
- Quiet time is from 11:00pm to 7:00am. Football season tends to run a little later. Please be considerate of your neighbors and keep noise levels to a minimum.
- Please do not walk through other guest’s sites or expand any personal items or vehicles into unoccupied sites unless given permission. Someone may be coming in late.
- Campfires are allowed in above ground and raised fire rings ONLY. NO FIRES ON BARE GROUND!!
- Restrooms are for Clemson RV campers only.
- NO digging in gravel or grass. NO stakes are to be pounded in the grass or gravel at any time as there are sprinkler lines that run beneath each site, etc. You are responsible for damages.
- No use of generators or clotheslines on sites.
- Vehicles must be in good running order. No excessive fluid leaks, etc. will be tolerated. Maintenance on vehicles is prohibited unless approved by Park Manager.
- No washing of vehicles or RVs in the park. You may bucket wash your windshield to remove bugs, etc.
- Sewer Rings are REQUIRED to keep odors and bugs down. We sell them in the office if you need one.
- Please take ALL garbage to a designated dumpster. We no longer offer trash pickup.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS GIVEN FOR EARLY DEPARTURES
I am Responsible for ANY & ALL damages that I partake in ENTERING my site & EXITING my site. There is a $50 minimum for
ANY damage done by my rig & anyone associated with my party. The $50 minimum can be charged to my account immediately & I will be emailed a receipt. Please treat Clemson RV Parks property as your own & DRIVE CAREFULLY. We recommend that you have a spotter when backing up your rig.
Clemson RV Park warns you to please TURN OFF your water spigot during freezing temperatures to refrain from busted water hoses & filters. Clemson RV Park is not responsible for stolen or damaged property or items. By signing below, I acknowledge that Clemson RV Park is not responsible for awnings that I leave open while I am here and/or away.
Accepting the Terms & Conditions of the park signifies that as a monthly camper- you are accepting to pay our monthly rate and pay it on time each month. Within 24 hours of your previous month ending. If you pay for a month and leave within the first TEN nights you will receive a refund based on the standard nightly rates. (listed below) After ten nights there will be NO refund.
Standard Sites: $39/weekdays $49/weekends
Premium Sites: $49/weekdays $59/weekends
Please keep your site tidy and neat. NoTrash. If I am not abiding by the rules of the park I will not be permitted to renew for another month.