Terms of Service
Laundry Room by Office Code: 1500 Guest Wi-Fi Password: Clemsonrvpark2858
- 5 MPH Speed limit is for ALL MOTORIZED VEHICLES. Please observe ONE-WAY directional arrows.
- Secure your valuables: the park is NOT responsible for the loss or theft of any property.
- Quiet time is from 11:00pm to 7:00am. Football season tends to run a little later. Please be considerate of your neighbors and keep noise levels to a minimum.
- Please do not walk-through other guest’s sites
- Do not expand any personal items or vehicles into unoccupied sites unless given permission. A camper may be coming late into that site.
- We recommend having a spotter when backing into your site.
- Please take ALL garbage to a designated dumpster. We no longer offer trash pickup.
- If you are in need of Late Check-out, please call our office.
· Must be driven by a licensed age driver
· Golf cart permit must be purchased & displayed on front windshield
· NO ATV (Fourwheelers, Gaters, Side by Sides, etc) may be driven OR inside in the park.
· Guests are responsible for the conduct and safety of their children. Children 12 & under must always be accompanied by an adult.
· NO child is allowed at/in the pool without adult supervision
· Pets must be always on a leash while in the park
· You are required to pick up after your pet ($50 fine)
· Pet must be up to date on all shots and vaccines
· Pets must be supervised at all times
· I am responsible for any of my pet’s actions
Rules for your site:
· Campfires are allowed in above ground and raised fire rings ONLY. NO FIRES ON BARE GROUND!!
· NO digging in gravel or grass.
· NO stakes are to be pounded in the grass or gravel at any time as there are sprinkler lines that run beneath each site, etc. You are responsible for damages.
· No use of generators
· No Clotheslines are to be utilized on your site
- No washing of vehicles or RVs in the park.
· Vehicles must be in good running order. No excessive fluid leaks, etc. will be tolerated. Maintenance on vehicles is prohibited unless approved by Park Manager.
· Screw in Sewer Rings are REQUIRED to keep odors and bugs down. We sell them in the office if you need one.
· No Parking on Grass
Winter Temperature Warnings:
· Please TURN OFF your water spigot during freezing temperatures to refrain from busted water hoses & water filters.
· If you choose to leave your water spigot on & it busts. You will be charged $100 for the replacement spigot.
· There are no refunds given for early departures
· Regular reservations must be cancelled 7 days prior to your reservation. You will receive all but $15.
· Football Reservations are non-refundable after Sept 1st. You can transfer your Football weekend reservation to a weekend within the SAME football season.
· Clemson RV Park provides trailer parking for up to 5 days ONLY for a small fee.
· If you need trailer parking for longer than 5 days. You will need to make arrangements at an off-site facility.
· Trailers are NOT allowed to be parked in the site beside you. If this happens the trailer will be towed at owner’s expense.
Monthly Campers: By signing below, you are accepting to pay our monthly rate on time each month. It is due on the day that your month ends. NO exceptions.
· Your site must be kept tidy and neat. No rash on the site.
· No Gardens
· No Gazebos
· Refund: If you pay for a month and leave within the first TEN nights, you will receive a refund based on the standard nightly rates. See below. After TEN nights there will be NO refund.
Standard Sites: $39/weekdays $49/weekends Premium Sites: $49/weekdays $59/weekends
Deluxe Sites: $54/weekdays $64/weekends
If you do not abide by the rules of the park your stay will be terminated immediately.
By signing below, I agree to all the above. I acknowledge that Clemson RV Park is not responsible for awnings that I leave open while I am here and/or away. I am responsible for any damages that I cause entering or exiting my site. There is a $50 minimum for any damage done by my rig, or anyone associated with my party. The $50 minimum can be charge to my account immediately. Please treat Clemson RV Parks property as your own.