Terms of Service
Violation of any Park Rules & Regulations may result in you being asked to vacate the Park.
1. Registration & Payment:
Registration and payment are due immediately upon arrival. No exceptions. Payment methods
accepted are: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover & Amex only.
2. Checkout time:
Check out time is 12:00 pm. If you plan on staying past your paid-through date, please make
arrangements by confirming space availability at the Office prior to 12:00 pm.
ALL RENT IS DUE AND PAYABLE IN ADVANCE, NO REFUNDS.
Parking is allowed in designated areas only. Do not block driveways. Do not park on the grass, do not
park in the fire lanes or in any area other than your assigned parking spaces.
DO NOT PARK IN UNOCCUPIED SPACES.
You are provided two (2) spots on your assigned pad. One next to your RV parking in front of grass
area & other in front of RV & your car parking. For RV Parking numbers 1 through 6, only one car
parking, due to fire lane.
Unproperly park vehicle can/will result in a daily rate charge or towing of your vehicle at your
4. Speed Limit:
5 MPH speed limit is strictly enforced. Drive Safely & watch for pedestrians.
5. Quiet hours:
10:00 pm to 7:00 am. Noise must be kept at a minimum during this time. This includes radios,
stereos and TVs. Please respect your neighbors’ privacy and property.
Please keep your space clean. Deposit trash in the conveniently located dumpsters.
DO NOT LITTER.
Please confirm space availability if you wish to stay extra days.
Incoming mail is received daily. Mailboxes are available for long term business.
9. Cable TV:
Available at all sites
10. Do not move picnic tables or benches.
11. Washing RV’S: Are prohibited on property, unless approved by Management.
12. Guest Laundry/Showers/Vending: Opened 24 Hours.
13. Business Center: Is located at registration office, & open during business hours.
14. Other Rules:
1. No sub-leasing is allowed.
2. No running of generators allowed.
3. No open campfires allowed. Manufactured outdoor cooking/charcoal grills are permitted.
Manufactured above ground fire pits are permitted if there is a proper fire arrestor used.
4. No clotheslines; freezers/refrigerators; fencing; barriers or pallets; dog kennels, pens or dog
runs allowed. Small portable dog pens allowed with approval by management
5. No mats, rugs, etc., allowed on the grass.
6. All water hoses/sewer lines must be free from leaks; and sewer hoses must have a “do-nut”
or threaded attachment into the sewer.
7. Solicitation or signs for the sale of products/services will not be allowed.
8. Please place all garbage in designated dumpsters located around the park. Do not leave
trash outside RV.
9. Tenant is responsible for any damages to the property.
10. Guest acknowledges that the Resort and Resort Management are not responsible for any
other losses or damages.
11. Guest agree to be responsible for any damages caused by intentional acts and/or omissions.
12. Guest acknowledge NO SMOKING is permitted inside any RV office building or club house
13. NO CONSTRUCTION OF DECKS OR STAIRS IS ALLOWED.
The detention pond is for water run-off only. No one is allowed inside the detention pond area.
Please keep Children and Pets away from detention pond area. This rule strictly enforced.
CHILDREN AND VISITORS:
All visitors must check-in at office. Visitors must comply with all Park Rules & Regulations.
You are responsible for the safety and conduct of your children and visiting guests.
Children under the age of 14 must have adult supervision in all common areas.
Children must be supervised and accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
Skateboards and in-line skates are not permitted inside the Park.
ALCOHOL, SMOKING, DRUGS AND FIREARMS:
1. Dispose of smoking materials in proper receptacles. Do not throw them on the ground. This
includes your site area.
2. Smoking is prohibited in any Park building.
3. Absolutely no discharge or use of firearms or fireworks is allowed.
4. All weapons shall be kept in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws.
5. No alcohol is permitted in any common area (unless approved by management).
6. Danny’s RV Park, or any of its representatives, staff or owner will NOT be responsible for
people of any age driving while under the influence.
7. No criminal or drug related activity in or near the Park will be tolerated.
1. A fenced dog park is provided for you to exercise your pet. Please read and abide by the dog
2. All pets (dogs and cats) must be on a leash AT ALL TIMES unless inside the dog park.
Wildlife/farm animals are not considered pets and not allowed.
3. Pick up your pet’s waste IMMEDIATELY and dispose of it properly. This includes around
your site and anywhere within Park property. This is a health issue for everyone and if you
do not comply you will be asked to vacate the Park.
4. Management reserves the right to refuse pets based on breed/behavior.
5. Animals are the exclusive responsibility of their owners. Noisy pets will not be tolerated.
6. Pets may not be left outside unattended.
NO PETS SHALL BE ALLOWED INSIDE OF LAUNDRY, SHOWER AND OFFICE ROOM.
Do not feed birds/wildlife. Do not leave food out for any animals.
1. All persons must have a valid driver’s license to operate any motorized vehicle on the Park
property including golf carts.
2. No parking on the street or on the grass.
3. Park your vehicle in your assigned site only. Any vehicle parked in a vacant site without
management approval will be charged for the space at the daily rate.
4. The operation of motorized scooters, ATVs, minibikes or any unlicensed motorized vehicle is
prohibited on Park property.
5. No repairs or washing of vehicles or RVs allowed unless approved by management.
6. Golf carts must be well maintained and compliant with local laws.
BEHAVIOR AND NUISANCES:
1. Excessive noise/nuisances created by guests/visitors will not be tolerated. An after-hour
disturbance fee may be assessed for any calls received.
2. Common courtesy shall prevail between all persons on Danny’s RV Park property.
Obnoxious, profane, abusive or threatening language, behavior and/or actions directed at
Danny’s RV Park personnel or guests, or that could adversely affect the enjoyment of other
parties utilizing our facility is prohibited; anyone engaging in such activity will be required to
leave the Park immediately without refund at the sole discretion of Park management.
3. Damage to Park property, including but not limited to: restrooms; utilities; landscaping;
vehicles; street lights or signage is strictly prohibited. Guests will be held responsible for the
repair of any damages. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Danny’s RV Park
assumes no responsibility for fire, theft, vandalism, natural happenings, injury, accidents or
losses from any cause. Danny’s RV Park is not responsible for any damage to vehicles
caused by other guests/visitors. Danny’s RV Park is not responsible for any personal
property. Danny’s RV Park reserves the right to limit the stay and number of persons per
site. Willful violation of these rules will result in termination of tenancy and barring from
the property. These Rules & Regulations supersede any previously written or discussed.
Rules & Regulations; and rates may be changed at any time without prior notice. Please
report any problems to Park management immediately. Please notify Park management of
any incident or accidents as soon as possible. For emergencies dial “911”.
1. The WIFI system at Danny’s RV Park & Resort is offered as a FREE amenity.
2. WIFI bandwidth is a resource meant to be shared among all guest. As such, the purpose of
the WIFI system is meant as a convenience in order to perform basic internet task like
sending/receiving email and surfing websites.
3. The WIFI system is not meant for bandwidth-rich usage such as online gaming or video
VIOLATION OF THESE GUIDELINES:
1. Grounds for ejection from the park without refund.
2. The resort is privately owned. Resort Management reserves the right to refuse service to
3. For after-hours check-in, please Call: 832-850-6623
4. All RVs must be fully self-contained, well-kept and in good condition. RVs 15 years or older
must be approved by Park management.
5. No tent camping, Popups, or sleeping in vehicles outside of the RV.