Terms of Service
• ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE TIME AND CANCELLATION: Arrival time is 3pm; departure time is 12pm. For Nightly guests, cancellation must be received by 6pm one day prior to arrival for a full refund. Weekly and Monthly guests must pay in full up front. Refunds will not be issued for early departure. No exceptions.
QUIET TIME: 10pm-8am. Please be considerate of others. No loud music at any time. Quiet time is strictly enforced.
• CHECK-OUT TIME: 1:00pm- If you plan on staying longer, the earlier you re-register, the better your chance of keeping your site.
• SPEED LIMIT: 5 MPH
• SEWER: Texas law requires that a sewer hose must be fastened at both ends using a connector or a rubber donut.
• CHILDREN: Any child under 17 should ALWAYS be under the supervision of a parent/guardian. Children should never be left unattended. We are not responsible for their safety or welfare. You are liable for their behavior.
• PETS: Must be on a leash when outside your vehicle. Only two pets allowed per reserved lot. Always clean up after pets. Do not leave pets tethered or in a pen outside when you are absent. No pets other than service animals are allowed in the office or laundry. Owner is responsible for their pets and their actions.
• TRASH: Dumpster located in the park is for personal trash only. All garbage must be bagged & tied and/or boxes broken down. DO NOT leave trash outside by your RV. Sites are to be kept clean and orderly as determined by management.
• LAUNDRY: Please leave laundry room as you found it. If machines are in need of attention, please notify the manager.
• Washing vehicles in the park is prohibited, however, keeping your RV clean and in good repair is required.
• INTERNET: Wi-Fi is offered free of charge with your reservation. Freedom RV Park is not responsible for the operations and/or quality of this service. For problems contact SuddenLink.
• NO FIREWORKS ALLOWED. NO OPEN FIREARMS DISPLAYED. Use of any open flame device besides grills in public areas, toxic chemicals, or any other hazardous equipment or supplies in the RV Park is prohibited. Ground fires or fire pits on property are prohibited.
• PARKING: One vehicle, one RV, and one tow dolly only per RV space if space allows. Please park parallel to your RV out of the main drives.
• CLOTHES LINES: Prohibited.
• CONDUCT: Disorderly conduct, drunkenness, illegal drugs, obscene language, obnoxious, disruptive or vulgar behavior will not be tolerated.
These rules are for the health, cleanliness, legality and welfare of all. Any violations of the rules above are grounds for dismissal from the park. No refunds for any reason.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Freedom RV Park may collect personal information about you in the following ways: (1) directly from your verbal or written input (such as through a reservation); (2) automatically through Freedom RV Park’s website technologies including tracking online, such as by Web cookies (which are small text files created by websites that are stored on your computer), by smart devices, by combining data sets, by collecting data from a browser or device for use on a different computer or device, or by using algorithms to analyze a variety of data such as records of purchases, online behavioral data, or location data.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
The types of personal information that Freedom RV Park collects directly from you or through your use of our websites and services may include:
- Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number;
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- Educational and professional interests;
- Tracking codes such as cookies;
- Usernames and passwords;
- Payment information, such as a credit or debit card number;
- Comments, feedback, posts and other content you provide to Freedom RV Park (including through a Freedom RV Park website);
- Communication preferences;
- Purchase and search history;
In order to access certain content and to make use of additional functionality and features of Freedom RV Park’s websites and services, we may ask you to register for an account by completing and submitting a registration form, which may request additional information.
If you choose to register and sign in by using a third-party account (such as your Facebook account), the authentication of your login is handled by the third party, and any personal information collected during that third-party login is not covered by this policy. Freedom RV Park will collect your name, email address and any other information about your third-party account that you agree to share with us at the time you give permission for your Freedom RV Park account to be linked to your third-party account.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Freedom RV Park may use your personal information in the performance of any contract we enter into with you, to comply with legal obligations, or where Freedom RV Park has a legitimate business interest in using your information to enhance the services and products we provide. Legitimate business purposes include but are not limited to one or all of the following: providing direct marketing and assessing the effectiveness of promotions and advertising; modifying, improving or personalizing our services, products and communications; detecting fraud; investigating suspicious activity (e.g., violations of our Terms of Service, which can be found here) and otherwise keeping our site safe and secure; and conducting data analytics.
In addition, with your prior, explicit consent (where required), we may use your information in the following ways:
- To provide you with information about products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other products, events and services we offer that are either (i) similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, or (ii) entirely new products, events and services;
- For internal business and research purposes to help enhance, evaluate, develop, and create Freedom RV Park websites (including usage statistics, such as “page views” on Freedom RV Park’s websites and the products therein), products, and services;
- To notify you about changes or updates to our websites, products, or services;
- To administer our services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, statistical, and survey purposes;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service; and
- For any other purpose that we may notify you of from time to time.
Personal information will not be kept longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. This means that, unless information must be retained for legal or archival purposes, personal information will be securely destroyed, put beyond use or erased from Freedom RV Park’s systems when it is no longer required or, where applicable, following a request from you to destroy or erase your personal information.
DISCLOSURE AND SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
Freedom RV Park will not disclose to or share your personal information with any unaffiliated third party except as follows:
- Where necessary in connection with services provided by third parties (i) who provide us with a wide range of office, administrative, information technology, production, payment, business management, or marketing services; and (ii) who are required to comply with this policy or applicable privacy laws;
- Where you voluntarily provide information in response to an advertisement from a third party;
- Where you participate in a program in which we partner with third parties, we may share your information with those third-party partners;
- Where Freedom RV Park is required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities and government agencies, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; to comply with a subpoena or other legal process; when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, to enforce our Terms of Service, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our services, users or others; and to investigate fraud;
- Where all or substantially all of the business or assets of Freedom RV Park relating to our services are sold, assigned, or transferred to another entity;
- Where Freedom RV Park’s rights to publish, market and/or distribute a specific journal or other publication are transferred to another entity, and you have subscribed to or requested to receive electronic alerts related to that journal or publication;
- Where, even if not described above, you have consented to such disclosure or Freedom RV Park has a legitimate interest in making the disclosure.
If necessary in connection with providing publishing services on behalf of third parties, such as institutions and societies, Freedom RV Park may disclose navigational and transactional information in the form of anonymous, aggregate usage statistics and demographic information that does not reveal your identity or personal information.
CROSS BORDER TRANSFERS
Freedom RV Park may transfer your personal information outside of your country of residence for the following reasons:
- In order to process your transactions, we may store your personal information on our servers and those servers may reside outside the country where you live. Freedom RV Park has servers and major office locations in several countries, including the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Singapore, Brazil, India and Australia. Freedom RV Park also has service providers located in India and the Philippines amongst other countries. Such processing may include, among other things, the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
- In order to satisfy global reporting requirements, Freedom RV Park may be required to provide your personal information to Freedom RV Park affiliates in other countries.
We will use appropriate physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect your data. Access to your personal data will be restricted to only those who need to know that information and required to perform their job function. In addition, we train our employees about the importance of maintaining the confidentiality and security of your information.
DISCLOSURE IN CHAT ROOMS OR FORUMS
You should be aware that identifiable personal information — such as your name or e-mail address — that you voluntarily disclose and that is accessible to other users (e.g. on social media, forums, bulletin boards or in chat areas) could be collected and disclosed by others. Freedom RV Park cannot take any responsibility for such collection and disclosure.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site.
For more information on cookies, please click here.
You have the right to make a written request to be informed whether or not we hold or process any of your personal information (by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org). In your written request, you may:
- Request that we provide you with details of your personal information that we process, the purpose for which it is processed, the recipients of such information, the existence of any automated decision making involving your personal information, and what transfer safeguards we have in place;
- Request that we rectify any errors in your personal information;
- Request that we delete your personal information if our continued processing of such information is not justified;
- Request that we transfer your personal information to a third party;
- Object to automated decision-making and profiling based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest (in which event the processing will cease except where there are compelling legitimate grounds, such as when the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract between us);
- Object to direct marketing from us; and
- Object to processing for purposes of scientific, historical research and statistics.
Where applicable under your local laws, we will not use your personal information for marketing purposes, nor disclose your information to any third parties, unless we have your prior consent, which we will seek before collecting your personal information. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the consent forms we use when collecting your personal information. If at any point you wish to review or change your preferences you can use the “opt-out” or unsubscribe mechanism or other means provided within the communications that you receive from us. Note that you may still receive transactional communications from Freedom RV Park. For queries, please contact our customer support center at http://freedomrvparktx.com/contact-us/. Some territories have national laws requiring a local Data Protection Officer (for example Singapore and Germany). Please click here for the relevant contact details.
Any comments, complaints or questions concerning this policy or complaints or objections about our use of your personal information should be addressed by directing your comments to Freedom RV Park’s Data Protection Officers, whose contact information is found here.
In relation to personal data processed within the US, Freedom RV Park has in place EU Model Clauses between entities within its group of companies that receive and process personal information from countries within the European Economic Area and has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the ICDR/AAA. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed by Freedom RV Park, please use the following processes which are made available by Freedom RV Park at no cost to you.
The dispute may be filed on-line utilizing the AAA WebFile® at https://www.icdr.org. The filing party (“claimant”) submits via AAA WebFile a Demand for Arbitration and copies of any supporting documents the claimant wishes to enter into evidence. The filing party may also file a case by mail or fax. The appropriate form(s) must be completed and forwarded to International Centre for Dispute Resolution Case Filing Services, 1101 Laurel Oak Road, Suite 100, Voorhees, NJ 08043 United States. The phone number is (856) 435-6401. The toll-free number in the US and Canada is (877) 495-4185. The toll-free fax number within the US and Canada is (877) 304-8457, and outside the US is (212) 484-4178. The email address is email@example.com.