Terms of Service
· Check in time: 1:00 pm
· Check Out Time: 11:00 am
· Quiet hours: 10:00 pm to 8:00 am. All children under 18 must be on their site by 9:00 pm.
· Sites: One camping unit and one vehicle per camping site or one tent and one vehicle per tent site. No boats, jet skis or boat trailers on your site at any time. No mats on the ground. No Grey water dumped on ground. No vehicle repairs on site. Do not wash your car or RV in the campground. Maximum of 6 people per site including daily guests.
· Trees and fences: Please do not climb the trees and fences.
· Roads: No ATV’s, 3 or 4 wheelers, motorized scooters or go-carts. Motorcycles are to be used only for transportation in and out of the park.
· Office/Store: Food, drinks, RV equipment and souvenirs available. Shirt and shoes required in buildings.
· Laundry Facility: Open 8:00 am to 10:00pm. Please do not leave clothes in the machines unattended. Please do not leave children unattended. Please no clotheslines.
· Messages: Will be posted on the message board in the office.
· Pets: Pets must be on a leash at all times. Limit 2 dogs per site. Dogs must be picked up after. Pets are not to be tied outside of your RV when you are not in the campground and are not to be left unattended at any time. No ground tie-downs permitted. If any pet demonstrates aggressive behavior toward another pet or camper, you will be asked to leave the campground. No excessive Barking!
· Visitors: Must register at the office upon arrival. All campers are responsible for their visitors, and if extra visitors are at your site without having registered, you and your visitors may be asked to leave the campground. Maximum of 6 people per site including visitors.
· Alcoholic Beverages are not to be in evidence at any time.
· Smoking is not allowed in any building.
· Firearms and fireworks are strictly prohibited for the safety of all campers.
· Campfires are permitted in designated fire rings only. Bringing in your own firewood is prohibited. Certified firewood can be purchased from the office.
· Trash: Dumpster located by office for guests use.
· Be courteous and respectful to your neighbors. Please follow only designated roads or walkways. Please do not cut through occupied sites.
· Cancellation policy: A credit card deposit equal to the registration charges for your first night is required to guarantee a reservation. The deposit is charges at the time of your registration. If you are unable to honor your reservation, call and cancel before deadline. Deadline is by 4:00 pm two days prior to your arrival date. A $10:00 cancellation fee is charged for cancellations made prior to the deadline. Cancellations after the deadline will result in forfeiture of the deposit.