Terms of Service
RV Site Service Agreement and Park Rules:
NOTE: RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MANAGEMENT ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCIDENTS, INJURIES OR LOSS FROM ANY CAUSE.
BALANCE DUE MUST BE PAID IN FULL AND TERMS OF SERVICE ACCEPTED AND SIGNED BEFORE YOU ARE ALLOWED TO PARK.
- You must ask Management for permission before you set anything outside or want to add anything to your site.
- All sites are priced for 2 people and 2 vehicles. Extra charges apply in excess.
- MAX SPEED LIMIT IS 5MPH. (walking speed). STRICTLY ENFORCED!! Pedestrians have the right of way.
- The use of the park address for mail or anything else is strictly prohibited. Please use a P.O. Box or other facility.
- Rent must be paid on time. There is a $30.00 late fee for the first day, $15.00 a day late fee for every other day.
- No checks allowed. We will accept Certified Cashier's Checks and Verifiable Money Orders made out for the exact amount due.
- Parents are responsible for the actions and safety of their children.
- The use of any illegal drugs WILL NOT be tolerated in this park. Consumption of alcohol beverages allowed at campsite ONLY. Open drunkenness is never permitted.
- QUIET TIME is from 10pm to 7am.
- Anyone destroying property in this park will be prosecuted.
- All RV's need to have Jack Pads or blocks under the jacks.
- NEVER dump any gray water or sewer on the ground. No fresh water leaks. Hard connections are allowed.
- Trash dumpster is for household garbage ONLY. No mattresses furniture, etc. There will be a fine if non-household garbage is found in the dumpster.
- All RV's should have a water regulator.
- All hoses, sewer hoses and wires need to be tucked in as close to your RV as you can get them.
- Any extra hoses or cables need to be picked up and removed. We need to be able to cut and trim the grass.
- When leaving please replace the sewer cap.
- No pet will be permitted to run loose for any reason. Pets must be on a leash at all times and in the hand of a responsible adult. DO NOT tie pets up outside.
- NO PET KENNELS OR X-PENS OF ANY KIND ALLOWED OUTSIDE YOUR RV
- NO VEHICLE MAINTENANCE ALLOWED IN THE PARK.
- NO OUTSIDE PROJECTS OF ANY KIND ALLOWED IN THE PARK
- You are responsible for cancelling your wifi subscription. Refunds will not be given for failure to do so.
- Utility Trailers, ATV's, 4-wheelers, golf carts, etc., are NOT allowed in the park. Vehicle tow trailers for daily stays are allowed.
- 2 RV and/or Vehicle washes allowed per year. Each additional wash will be $10.00.
- Window units are NOT allowed.
- No Freezers or refrigerators allowed outside your RV.
- No ramps or stairs without prior approval.
- Parking on the street and in empty sites in not allowed. Vehicles must be parked in your site or in the parking lot by the office.
Vicious breeds: Dobermans, Rotweillers, Pit-Bulls, German Shepherds, etc. are not allowed per our insurance carrier. All pets must be up-to-date on their shots. Shot records and proof of current rabies shot/tags MUST be presented at the office at the time of check-in.
PET WASTE MUST BE PICKED UP. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN A $50 FINES FOR EACH OCCURANCE.
PETS MUST ALWAYS BE ON A LEASH. FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR PET ON A LEASH (UNLESS IN THE DOG PEN) AND THE LEASH IN YOUR HAND, WILL RESULT IN A $50 FINE FOR EACH OCCURANCE.
RV'S OLDER THAN 10 YEARS MUST SUBMIT PICTURES BEFORE APPROVAL ON ALL WEEKLY AND MONTHLY GUESTS.
Failure to do so and obtain prior approval or inaccurately reporting the year of your RV may result in the cancellation of your reservation upon arrival with no refund.
All vehicles (except towable, 5th wheel and bumper pull RV's) must have a current registration. We will not allow vehicles with expired registrations in the park.
All monthly rentals (15 days or more) are plus electricity, metered individually at each site and charged at the end of each month, which will be due and payable on your next billing cylce.
All fees shall be paid in advance and without demand beginning on the Effective date of move-in and thereafter. All payments are due and to be
made payable to Campgoround via cash or credit card. Company Checks ARE NOT ACCEPTED. If, on the day after the due date, User has not paid the total amount due under the terms of this Agreement, User will begin to incur late fees of $30 for the first late day and $15 per day thereafter until paid in full. If, at any time during the term of this agreement, User becomes delinquent in the payment of electric services, Campground may withhold electric services until the User pays the delinquent amount.
A deposit is required to hold any site. Cancellations on the day of your arrival date and no-shows are non-refundable. Extenuating circumstances may be granted. Give us a call.
If you lock your site, you will be charged the fee even if you cancel your reservation.
GENERAL: Campground will not tolerate any onerous, obnoxious or offensive activity of any sort that could interrupt and / or adversely
affect the enjoyment of other parties utilizing our facilities. In the event of such onerous, obnoxious or offensive activity, in the judgment of management, the parties responsible for such activities will be required to leave the park immediately, without a refund.
INDEMNITY AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY: Customer shall indemnify and hold Campground, Owner and it's employees, harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising from any and all damages or injuries caused by fire, water,wind, civil strife,or acts of God, owner and / or customer actions or inaction's (or those of their employees, agents, or invitees), or any other related to Customer's use or occupation of the RV site, regardless of whether such loss was caused by the negligence of any of the Campground parties.
This is a site service agreement between Campground and the guest.
THEFT OF SERVICE AND CRIMINAL TRESPASS LAW
ACCORDING TO TEXAS PENAL CODE SECTION 31.04 (b), any guest who leaves without paying for site services or who refuses to pay for site services when due is subject to criminal prosecution. We are providing service hook-ups for your RV. We require full payment in advance and will prosecute any violations under the “THEFT OF SERVICES LAW.”
Campground may terminate this Agreement for any or no reason by providing User a notice for User to leave the RV Site. User agrees to render peaceful possession of the RV Site to Campground within three (3) days of the date provided on the Agreement Termination Notice. The three (3) days' notice shall not be required if termination is the result of an Act of Default (as defined below). Campground may recover, as damages for User's early termination of this Agreement, an amount equal to the amount that remains outstanding for the term of this Agreement. User shall not have the right to assign or sublet the RV site here under to any person or persons. In the event any legal proceedings of any kind are instituted to collect unpaid rates as outlined in the rates and fees or electrical charges, Campground may collect from user all reasonable costs and attorneys' fees incurred in pursuing such action. Campground's failure to insist on strict compliance with the terms or conditions of this agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of that term or condition, nor shall any waiver or relinquishment of any right or power at any one time or times be deemed a
waiver or relinquishment of the right or power for all or any other times. If any provision of this agreement is held illegal, void or unenforceable in a judicial proceeding, such provision shall be severed and shall be inoperative, and the remainder of this agreement shall remain operative and binding on the parties.
If you or anyone staying with you have been convicted of a crime, you must call the office before making a reservation. If you or anyone staying with you are on probation or parole, we are unable to accept any reservations.
AS A CUSTOMER OF The Campground I FULLY UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THESE RULES AND ANY OTHER ATTACHED PARK RULES. I also agree to vacate the premises at the request of management if I violate these rules and regulations, or falsely mis-respresent any facts, without a refund of any prepaid fees. I affirm and certify that all the information and answers to questions herein are complete, true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand that any misrepresentation, falsification, or omission of any facts called for in the reservation request may render it void and will be cause for termination of lot rent, whenever discovered.
GENERAL POLICY: We are sure you will enjoy our park. Our job is to help you. If we may be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to ask. We hope there are no strangers here, only friends we haven't met.
In the event I fail to contact Campground prior to my departure, they have my authorization to run my credit card for monies due. This will also include any damage fees. THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ASK ANYONE TO VACATE THE PREMISES AT ANY TIME FOR ANY INFRACTION OF THESE REGULATIONS OR OFFENSIVE BEHAVIOR AND CHANGE OR ADD TO THESE REGULATIONS AT ANY
TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, INCLUDING PRICING CHAGES. VERBAL AGREEMENTS ARE NON-BINDING AND MAY BE CHANGED AT ANY TIME. CAMPGROUND , OR IT'S OWNER AND EMPLOYEES, ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS, INURIES OR LOSSES FROM ANY CAUSE.
NOTICE FOR OPENLY CARRIED HANDGUNS
PURSUANT TO SECTION 30.07, PENAL CODE (TRESPASS BY LICENSE HOLDER WITH AN OPENLY CARRIED HANDGUN), A
PERSON LICENSED UNDER SUBCHAPTER H, CHAPTER 411, GOVERNMENT CODE (HANDGUN LICENSING LAW), MAY NOT
ENTER THIS PROPERTY WITH A HANDGUN THAT IS CARRIED OPENLY.
CONFORME A LA SECCIÓN 30.07, DEL CÓDIGO PENAL (TRASPASAR CON ARMAS DE FUEGO REALIZADO ABIERTAMENTE)
PERSONAS CON LICENCIA BAJO DEL SUB-CAPITULO H, CAPITULO 411, CODIGO DE GOBIERO (LEY DE PORTAR ARMAS), NO
DEBEN ENTRAR A ESTA PROIEDAD CON ARMAS DE FUEGO REALIZADO ABIERTAMENTE.
This agreement does not constitute a landlord / tenant agreement. Payment for sites is entirely for services rendered UNDER A
HOST / GUEST ARRANGEMENT.