Terms of Service
Speed Limit is 10 MPH
We focus on long-term guests needing a site for a month or more. All sites must be reserved and paid on line with a credit card in advance before arrival. No cash, third party payments, checks or other payments accepted. All reservations require contact by phone prior to check in. Please call 864-336-3474.
Site payment indicates agreement with all terms and conditions listed in this Guest Agreement.
CHECK IN TIME: 1:00 p.m. CHECK OUT TIME: 11:00 a.m.
QUIET HOURS: 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. All children under 18 must be on their site by 9:00 p.m.
All rates are based on two (2) person occupancy per Recreational Vehicle (RV) Site. Extra fees for additional person(s) with maximum occupancy of 4 people per site.
Sorry, but there are no public toilets or showers within the park.
- All RVs must be a model year 2011 or newer and in good functional condition with no exterior damage or paint defects. 19' minimum length on all RV's in the park.
- All RV sites are considered temporary and not guaranteed each month.
- A minimum of thirty days advance written notice is required before departure or to extend your reservation. If no notice is given to extend your reservation, assume that another guest may book the site.
- Only one RV per site. Up to 2 vehicles, if site dimensions allow. Some sites are limited to 1 vehicle.
- All owners of RVs shall furnish to Park Management a copy of the registration for the RV immediately upon request.
- A certificate of insurance for the RV must be available to Park Management. The certificate of insurance should indicate coverage for the duration of Registered Guest's stay in Whispering Winds RV Park.
- Only fully self-contained A and C class motor homes, fifth wheels, park models and travel trailers are accepted. No tents, pop-ups, hybrids or covered pick-ups.
- RV's at Whispering Winds RV Park are to be used solely by Registered Guest. Subleasing, renting or assigning any rights or interest that the Registered Guest may have to others under this Rules Agreement is not allowed.
- Cancellation Policy: Full payment is required to guarantee a reservation. If you can't honor your reservation, you may cancel up to 14 days before the start of your reservation and a full refund will be issued, less a $25 processing fee. Cancellations on day 13 through the day the reservation begins will result in no refund for the site fee. If this occurs, only the deposit will be refunded.
- Refunds will not be given for early checkout.
- Payment for monthly reservations and all billed monthly power usage is expected by the invoice due date. If full payment is not made by 11:59 PM on the third day past the invoice due date, then a $50 fee will be assessed.
- If after the 7th day from the original invoice due date there is still no full payment, plus the late fee, then Registered Guest(s) will be ejected from the park under Law of South Carolina (TITLE 45 CHAPTER 2 OF THE SOUTH CAROLINA LODGING ESTABLISHMENT ACT).
- If no payment occurs and Registered Guest is unwilling to remove RV or vehicles, they will be towed away at the vehicle owner’s expense.
- Guests are responsible for fixing water leaks inside and outside of their RV. If a water leak is noticed, notify park management immediately. If a guest knowingly allows a leak to persist, park management may assess an excess water usage fee.
- There is video surveillance throughout the park. Theft or vandalism will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Internet is provided for Registered Guests to surf the internet, check email and social media. We do not allow downloads (games, movies, music or software, etc) without obtaining park permission first. Downloading of illegal or copyrighted material is strictly prohibited by the park, our internet provider and the Law. Downloading illegal materials, can be cause for ejection from the park.
RV SITE EXPECTATIONS
- Fences, under pinning, gazebos, barriers, pallets, external storage buildings/sheds, freezers, utility trailers, hot tubs, kiddie pools, outdoor garbage cans, gas cans, clothes lines, tarps, oil/Kerosene lamps and generators are prohibited. External gas tanks must be approved.
- Flying drones over the park is not allowed due to federal regulations concerning flight paths.
- Please do not climb or cut the trees or shrubs within the park.
- Guests may not move rocks, millings or climb on any banks within the park.
- No flags, except traditional United States flags or holiday flags can be flown or displayed in RV or automobile. Any exception will require written approval from Whispering Winds RV Park.
- Fires are only permitted in designated areas and must be supervised by an adult.
- A sewer donut with threaded connection must be used on all sewage hoses.
- No grease or food materials may be dumped in any part of the park. Trash must fit in dumpsters, or it is the responsibility of the guest to dispose of it elsewhere. For renovation projects, please use one of South Carolina’s free local waste recycling centers. All cardboard boxes must be broken down. Only household garbage is permitted. No dumping garbage from work or other outside sources.
- Garbage may not be stored outside your RV.
- No more than 3 outdoor potted plants per site. Dead plants should be removed.
- Personally stored items outside your RV should be kept to a minimum. Items stored outside should fit in a plastic container under your RV.
- All Registered Guests are responsible for the behavior & control of themselves, their children, guests and pets.
- Firearms and fireworks are prohibited.
- Drugs, showing or use of weapons, fighting, loud cursing, public drunkenness, lewd conduct, reckless driving and speeding is not permitted. All can result in immediate ejection without refund.
- Any violation of Federal, County or State law while on Whispering Wind’s Park property will result in an immediate eviction without refund.
- Anything which creates a threat to health and safety (flammable/explosives, etc) shall not be permitted on the Premises.
- Skateboarding and roller skating are not permitted in the Park.
- No soliciting, selling, advertising, or distribution of any product including alcohol.
- Noise: Televisions, speakers, phones, etc. must be kept to a reasonable volume at all times.
- RV sites must be cleaned before leaving or fines will be issued.
- All vehicle(s) must be parked in your designated RV site only. Parking is not permitted on landscaped areas or empty RV sites.
No vehicles or RV’s in disrepair allowed on premises and no vehicle repairs done on site.
- All vehicles and RV's must have currently registered license plates.
- Temporary parking in roadway (5 minutes) for loading, dropping off or picking up only is permitted.
- RV washing must be approved by Park Management along with a $10.00 fee.
- Domesticated pets are welcome. No farm animals. No dogs with any history of aggressive behavior. No aggressive dog breeds allowed.
- Maximum of two (2) pets per RV site. No excessive barking, including while Registered Guest is away.
- Each pet must be inoculated in accordance with applicable state and local law. Evidence of inoculation shall be submitted to Park Management upon request.
- Dogs must be leashed and attended at all times while outside RV on park property.
- Do not tie pets to any of the park trees or fixtures. Registered Guest must be in the park when dogs are tied outside.
- Registered Guests are responsible for immediate pet waste cleanup.
- Visitors of Registered Guests are not permitted to bring any pet into the park, other than service dogs.
- Small folding pet fences are allowed only when occupied by pet(s) and supervised by Registered Guest.
- Registered Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Park Management or Owners for any loss, injury, or liability caused by all Registered Guest’s pets.
- Whispering Winds RV Park assumes no responsibility for injury, accidents or losses from any cause, including activities done on the walking trail.
- Whispering Winds RV Park is not responsible for loss of personal property or for accidents of any nature.
- We strongly suggest using a surge protector and water regulator between the park’s utilities and the RV. Whispering Winds is not responsible for electrical or plumbing problems inside the Guest’s RV.
- Park does not carry public liability or property damage insurance to compensate Registered Guests, their Visitors or any other person from any loss, damage, or injury except those resulting from actions where Park would be legally liable for such loss, damage or injury.
- Registered Guest is responsible for obtaining insurance, at their own cost, extended coverage for RV, fire and other casualty insurance on the RV, other improvements and contents to the full insurable value and such other insurance as is necessary to protect Registered Guest or their Visitor or others from loss or liability, and Registered Guest hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Owner and Park Management from any liability thereof. Insurance should also cover debris removal.
- Evidence of Insurance is required for Registered Guests staying one month or longer.
NATURE TRAIL RULES
Trail Hours: Day Use Only
This is an ungroomed trail.
Use nature trail at your own risk.
Park assumes no liability for injuries.
You may encounter tree branches, rocks, roots, uneven ground, insects and wild animals.
All pet waste on or near trail must be picked up.
Nature trail is for walking only.
Nothing with wheels is allowed.
Nature trail is for Registered Guests and their guests only. As terrain is uneven, sturdy shoes are recommended. Trail loop is approximately .5 miles long and made up of flat and uneven terrain.
Registered Guest will sign below accepting the park’s rules and walking trail rules. Acceptance of the rules within Campspot also signifies that Registered Guests have read, understand and will comply with all rules. Signing rules also allows park to contact guests via text or email.
The following information is required from each RV Owner and will be kept on file by Whispering Winds RV Park. You will be given information below to fill out upon arrival.
**Return a copy of proof of insurance with this form or email to email@example.com.
Registered Guest Signature___________________________________________________
Guest Completing Form:____________________________________________ Date__________________________
Name of all Registered Guests:
1. _______________________________________________ 2._________________________________________
Automobile Manufacturer/Model/Tag#/State _________________________________________________________
Emergency Contact's Name & Phone Number_______________________________________________________