Terms of Service
Rules for White River Campground & Cabins
1. Speed limit is 5 MPH throughout the entire park.
2. Speak with management FIRST if you need to charge your car/ boat/ RV.
3. There is 24 hour surveillance on the property to ensure the safety of our guests as well as the security of our facilities. Entrance to the park authorizes the recording of every guest and the use of information if prosecution is necessary.
4. Please be respectful of our dog; this is her home. We ask that you do not bring your animal into the office at any time. Thank you in advance.
5. Quiet hours are from 10pm-8am.
6. Check in is from 3pm- dark. Late arrivals are asked to call the office. Early check-in might be possible with prior approval only.
7. Check out is at 12:00pm. Please speak with management if you need to check out after noon. Late departures are subject to a $30 fee if not checked out by noon and $50 if not checked out by 3.
8. Sites will be changed for extenuating circumstances only.
9. Office hours are Tues-Thurs 10-5 and Fri & Sat 10-7 closed Sun/ Mon. If there is an emergency, please call 911. If there is a park emergency, please call the office number (870) 453-2299 and someone will return your call.
10. Each site reservation is for a total of 5 people, 2 adults and 3 children under the age of 18. Special circumstances will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
11. ALL RV units are expected to have, and use, their own restroom and shower.
12. There bathrooms located behind the office for our tent campers only.
13. Sites are NON-TRANSFERRABLE.
14. If you have a RENTAL UNIT, it is YOUR responsibility to have it out by check- out time. If not, you will be responsible for the late check-out charges.
15. Please do not flush anything down the toilets except septic system approved toilet paper. If you’re not sure if it’s approved for a septic system, please look on the packaging. Please do not flush any feminine products such as tampons or pads, or paper/ plastic bags, diapers, washcloths, cleaning wipes or baby wipes.
16. Please do not dye your hair in the restroom.
17. One vehicle per site, not including the RV. Ample parking is available throughout the park. You may park in another site as long as you reserved it.
18. No smoking in the office, cabins, rec center, or bathrooms.
19. No ATVs, UTVs, side-by-sides, dirt bikes, scooters, or golf carts.
20. Kiddy pools are permitted.
21. No parties or social events without prior approval from management.
22. No hot tubs of any kind are permitted.
23. No firearms or weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, BB guns, pellet guns, sling shots, bow and arrows, crossbows, shotguns, rifles, handguns etc
24. No fireworks of any kind.
25. No washing cars/ RVs.
26. No public intoxication or disorderly conduct. Violators will be asked to remain at their site. If you choose to not comply, you will be asked to leave without a refund.
27. Please use the fire pits for fires. Please do not move them.
28. The Pavilion, along with the grills, are available for our registered guests to use.
29. No solicitation of any kind including yard sales or collecting money for charity.
30. Please throw trash away in one of the two dumpsters. There is a dumpster on the upper level and the lower level for your convenience
31. A fishing license and trout tag/ stamp are required to fish from the dock, from shore, or from a boat. These can be purchased using the following link: http://www.agfc.com/en/resources/licensing/fishinglicenses/
32. NO MAIL will be accepted for our guests.
33. Boat dock use: Our boat dock is available free of charge to our registered guests, and it is on a first come first serve basis.
34. We do offer boat storage on a limited basis.
35. ANIMAL POLICY:
· Three animals per site, no exceptions
· Animals must be on a leash AT ALL TIMES with an adult human attached to the other end. They are not permitted to roam free at any time, including on your site.
· Any animal, regardless of size, that displays aggressive behavior, attacks another animal/ guest or child must be removed from the park immediately with no refund.
· No animals in the cabins, office, restrooms, or rec center
· Continuous dog barking will not be tolerated.
Ø First offense will be a warning
Ø Second offense you will be asked to leave the park.
· Clean up after your animal. There are several waste stations throughout the park for your convenience.
Ø First offense of being caught not cleaning up after your animal, you will be asked to clean it up.
Ø Second offense you will be charged a $15 clean up fee
Ø Third offense you will be asked to leave the park without a refund
36. We reserve the right to change sites when necessary unless you pay the site lock fee.
37. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone or eject anyone for any reason. There is no refund if you are ejected.
38. Cancellation policy: If reservation is cancelled 8 or more days before check-in, you will receive a refund minus a $10 service charge. If cancelled 4-7 days prior to check-in, you will receive a refund minus a $20 service charge. If cancelled 0-3 days prior to check-in, there will be NO refund. NO refunds after check-in.
39. White River Campground & Cabins is not liable for injuries, theft, vandalism, or damage of any kind to the property or persons. Park owners are not responsible for the protection of guests’ personal property. The Park does not warrant the continuous or quality of service provided to the park by other owned businesses including electric, cable, internet, or trash removal. If an outage occurs or damage is caused by these service providers, or a guest of the campground, the RV park, its owners, and partners are not held liable in any way. Any incidental outages or closures that occur are not compensable to the guest by White River Campground & Cabins.
40. By signing, you authorize White River Campground & Cabins is charge your credit/ debit card for reservation fees, charges made in the store, any service fee when a reservation is cancelled, late check-out fees, and It authorizes the campground to charge for any damages incurred by the guest, their children, their pets, or any visitors they have.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
The undersigned (“camper”) recognizes that there are inherent risks involved in camping, camping activities and programs. Camper understands that he/ she/ they have a duty to exercise reasonable care for the Camper’s own safety and the safety of those for whom the Camper is responsible. From this time forward, White River Campground & Cabins will be referred to as WRC&C.
1. Release of Liability. Camper RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE, WRC&C or their directors, officers, agents, employees, or insurance carriers from any loss, damage, claim, or demand whatsoever, including any such claims relating to injury or loss to the person or property of Camper or resulting in the death of Camper, whether caused by the negligence of WRC&C or otherwise while the Camper is in or upon the Campground and/ or participating in any Campground activity.
2. Indemnification. Camper agrees to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS WRC&C and their directors, officers, agents, employees and insurance carriers from any loss, liability, damage, or cost they may incur due to the presence of Camper in or upon the Campground, including, but not limited to, any and all damages, loss, theft, destruction of personal property or vehicle or any damage attributable in any way caused in or upon the Campground.
3. Damages or losses. Neither WRC&C nor their directors, officers, employees, agents, or insurers, shall be responsible to Camper for any loss, damage, or claim related to any actual or alleged defect in any part of the Campground. Camper assumes all liability or responsibility for any acts of any third person, including other Campers, or Guests of Campers of the Campground. Camper ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILTY FOR THE RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY LOSS OR DAMAGE.
4. Notification. Camper shall promptly notify WRC&C of any and all accidents. Camper shall provide full details concerning the damage or accident. Camper shall forward to WRC&C a copy of every Demand, Notice, Summons, or other Process received in connection with any and all claims, suits, or other legal proceedings resulting from any accident or damage in or upon the Campground.
5. Entire Agreement. There are no oral agreements, and this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between parties and shall be binding on their heirs, executors, administrators, and their legal representatives, successors, and assigns.
6. Minors. Each Camper executing this Agreement intends to be legally bound by this Agreement as well as to bind each and every minor attending with such Camper.