Terms of Service
Payment is due in full at time of reservation.
Rules for White River Campground & Cabins
1. Speed limit is 5 MPH throughout the entire park
2. There is 24 hour surveillance on the property to ensure the safety of our guests as well as the security of our facilities. Entrance to the park authorizes the recording of every guest and the use of information if prosecution is necessary.
3. Quiet hours are from 10pm-8am
4. Check in is from 3pm- dark. Late arrivals are asked to make arrangements prior to check in.
5. Check out is at noon.
6. Office hours are from Tues-Thurs 10-5 and Fri-Sat 10-7. The office is closed on Sunday and Monday. If there is an emergency, please call 911. If there is a park emergency, please call the office number and someone will return your call.
7. Each site reservation is for a total of 5 people, 2 adults and 3 children under the age of 18. Special circumstances will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
8. There are two restrooms available behind the office.
9. Please do not flush anything down the toilets, in the shower house, restrooms or your RVs except septic system approved toilet paper. If you’re not sure if it’s approved for a septic system, please look on the packaging. Please do not flush any feminine products such as tampons or pads, paper/ plastic bags, diapers, washcloths, cleaning wipes or baby wipes.
10. Please do not dye your hair in the restroom/ shower house
11. One vehicle per site, not including the RV. Ample parking is available throughout the park.
12. No smoking in the office, cabins, rec center, shower house, or bathrooms.
13. No ATVs, side-by-sides, dirt bikes or golf carts.
14. Kiddy pools are permitted.
15. No hot tubs of any kind.
16. No firearms or weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, BB guns, pellet guns, sling shots, bow and arrows, crossbows, shotguns, rifles, handguns etc
17. No fireworks of any kind.
18. No washing cars/ RVs.
19. No public intoxication or disorderly conduct. Violators will be asked to remain at their site. If you choose to not comply, you will be asked to leave without a refund.
20. Please use the fire ring for fires.
21. The Pavilion, along with the grills, are available for our registered guests.
22. The Pavilion is also available for large groups, such as birthday parties/ weddings. Please see management for pricing.
23. No solicitation of any kind including yard sales or collecting money for charity.
24. Please throw trash away in trashcans or dumpsters. There is a dumpster on the upper level and the lower level for your convenience and trashcans are located throughout the park for your convenience.
25. A fishing license and trout tag/ stamp are required to fish from the dock, from shore, or from a boat. These can be purchased using the following link: http://www.agfc.com/en/resources/licensing/fishinglicenses/
26. Coin operated washers and dryers are located next to the office. Please clean up after yourself. If you need quarters, please come to the office.
27. No mail will be accepted at the park. Please obtain a PO Box in one of the surrounding towns: Yellville, Gassville, Flippin, and Mountain Home. You may not use the campground address on your driver’s license. Packages will be accepted under special circumstances. Staff will not sign for any packages.
28. Boat dock fees: Our boat dock is available free of charge to our registered guests and it is on a first come first serve basis. Fees for non-guests is $30/ day.
29. We do offer boat storage on a limited basis. The fee is $30/ week.
30. DOG POLICY:
· Three dogs per site, no exceptions
· Dogs must be on a leash at all times. They are not permitted to roam free at any time, including on your site.
· Any dog, regardless of size, that displays aggressive behavior, attacks another dog/ guest or child must be removed from the park immediately with no refund.
· No dogs in the cabins, office, bathhouse, restrooms, or rec center
Absolutely NO animals of ANY kind in the cabins.
· Continuous barking will not be tolerated.
Ø First offense will be a warning
Ø Second offense you will be asked to leave the park.
· Clean up after your dog. There are several waste stations throughout the park for your convenience.
Ø First offense of being caught not cleaning up after your dog is you will be asked to clean it up.
Ø Second offense you will be charged a $15 clean up fee
Ø Third offense you will be asked to leave the park without a refund
31. Cancelation policy: If reservation is cancelled 0-3 days prior to check-in, there is no refund. If cancelled 4-7 days prior to check-in, there is a full refund minus a $20 service charge. If cancelled 8 or more days prior to check-in, there is a full refund
f you choose to leave before your check-out date, no refund will be given. If you are asked to leave, no refund will be given.
32. White River Campground & Cabins is not liable for injuries, theft, vandalism or damage of any kind to the property or persons. Park owners are not responsible for the protection of guests’ personal property. The park does not warrant the continuous or quality of service provided to the park by other owned businesses including electric, cable, internet or trash removal. If an outage occurs or damage is caused by these service providers, or a guest of the campground, the RV park, it’s owners and partners are not held liable in any way. Any incidental outages or closures that occur are not compensable to the guest by White River Campground & Cabins.
33. White River Campground & Cabins reserves the right to refuse service to anyone or eject anyone for any reason.
(printed name) (site #)