Terms of Service
Rules for White River Campground & Cabins
1. SPEED LIMIT is 5 MPH throughout the entire park.2. There is 24 hour surveillance on the property to ensure the safety of our guests as well as the security of our facilities. Entrance to the park authorizes the recording of every guest and the use of information if prosecution is necessary.
3. Please be respectful of our dog; this is her home. Please do not bring your animal into the office at any time. She thanks you in advance for your kindness.
4. QUIET HOURS are from10pm-8am.
5. CHECK-IN begins after 3pm. Please call the office if you plan to arrive after dark.
6. CHECK-OUT is before noon. Please speak with management if you need to check out after that. Late departures are subject to a $30 late check-out fee.
7. Number of guests per site: Each site reservation is for a total of 5 people.
8. DONATIONS: We will be accepting food donations for a local charity. This year we will be donating to Serenity, Inc which is a domestic violence shelter in Mountain Home. Sometimes children enter the shelter with their parent, so food is very much needed. There is a “Helping Hands” donation center set up in the office for these donations. If you donate at least five non-perishable, unexpired food items, you will receive one bundle of wood per site, per reservation. For our guests who stay for a month, you can receive one bundle of wood once a month for each donation.
9. Sites are Non-transferable.
10. BABY WIPES: Please do not flush them down the toilet. If the package says they are flushable or septic/ sewer safe, they aren’t. These items have caused considerable problems with our septic system. Please put them in the trash can. Also please don’t flush anything down the toilet that is not safe for a septic system, which includes, but not limited to, feminine products, paper/ plastic bags, diapers, washcloths etc.
11. TRASH: There is a dumpster located on both levels for your convenience. Please flatten boxes, no large items please.
12. RENTAL RVs: If you rent an RV and have it placed on one of our sites, it is your responsibility to have the RV removed from the site before noon of your departure date. Removal of the unit is neither our responsibility nor that of the RV rental company.
13. VEHICLES: Please do not park in the grass on an RV site. One vehicle, other than your recreational vehicle, is authorized to occupy each campsite unless your campsite can accommodate a second vehicle. Boats, boat trailers, storage and utility trailers must be parked in a designated storage area and not at the bathhouse or another site. Please check with staff for the proper area.
14. SHOWERS/ BATHROOMS: There is a full men’s/ lady’s shower house on the lower level and two bathrooms on the upper level. There are no showers available on the upper level. Use the showers/ bathrooms as you would at your own home. Keep in mind that other guests will be using the same facilities after you.
15. TENTS are to be used in the designated tent section only.
16. MATS may be used on the gravel only and not extend into the grass.
17. There will be no soliciting allowed in the park.
18. No ATVs, UTVs, side-by-sides, dirt bikes, scooters, or golf carts.
19. PARTIES must be approved by management. No parties at an RV/ tent site.
20. FIREARMS/ WEAPONS Which include, but are not limited to, BB guns, pellet guns, sling shots, bow and arrows, crossbows, shotguns, rifles, handguns, may not be visible to our guests.
21. SMOKING is not permitted in the cabins, rec center, shower house, bathrooms, laundry room or the office.
22. LAUNDRY ROOM is located by the office and is available for our guests. There are coin operated washers, cold wash only, and dryers. Please clean up after yourself. There is a broom and dustpan for your convenience.
23. FIREWORKS are not permitted in the park.
24. No public intoxication or disorderly conduct
25. FIRE PITS are not to be moved or used as a trash can
26. PAVILION/ GRILLS may be used by our registered guests.
27. REC CENTER is available to our registered guests. Children under 16 must have a parent/ guardian present at all times.
28. FISHING LICENSE/ TROUT STAMPS are required to fish from the dock, from shore, or from a boat.
29. BOAT DOCK is available free of charge to our registered guests, and it is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
30. BOAT STORAGE: see a staff member for information.
31. PET POLICY:
· Three pets per site.
· Pets must be on a physical leash not longer than 6 feet when going for a walk, with an adult human attached to the other end.
· They are not permitted to roam free.
· They must not be tied out or left in a fenced area unattended.
· Any pet, regardless of size, that displays aggressive behavior, attacks another animal/ guest or child must be removed from the park immediately.
· No pets in the cabins, office, restrooms, shower house, or rec center
· Please quiet your dog if it is barking. Continuous barking is disruptive to other guests.
· Please clean up after your pet both when walking them and at your site. There are several pet waste stations throughout the park for your convenience. Guests should not have to worry about stepping in dog waste. They also shouldn’t have to see or smell it.
32. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone or eject anyone for any reason. There is no refund if you are ejected. If you are ejected, you have one hour to be off the premises.
33. There are no refunds after check-in.
34. Cancellation policy: If reservation is cancelled 14 or more days before the original date of check-in, there is a refund minus a $20 service fee. If cancelled less than 14 days, there will be no refund. Your reservation can be changed to a future stay within the same year and the dates must be consecutive.
35. By signing, you authorize White River Campground & Cabins to charge your credit/ debit card for reservation fees, charges made in the store, any service fee when a reservation is cancelled, late check-out fees, and it authorizes the campground to charge for any damages incurred by the guest, their children, their pets, or any visitors they have.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
The undersigned (“camper”) recognizes that there are inherent risks involved in camping and camping activities. Camper understands that he/ she has a duty to exercise reasonable care for the Camper’s own safety and the safety of those for whom the Camper is responsible. From this time forward, White River Campground & Cabins will be referred to as WRC&C.
1. Release of Liability. Camper RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE, WRC&C or their directors, officers, agents, employees, or insurance carriers from any loss, damage, claim, or demand whatsoever, including any such claims relating to injury or loss to the person or property of Camper or resulting in the death of Camper, whether caused by the negligence of WRC&C or otherwise while the Camper is in or upon the Campground and/ or participating in any Campground activity.
2. Indemnification. Camper agrees to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS WRC&C and their directors, officers, agents, employees and insurance carriers from any loss, liability, damage, or cost they may incur due to the presence of Camper in or upon the Campground, including, but not limited to, any and all damages, loss, theft, destruction of personal property or vehicle or any damage attributable in any way caused in or upon the Campground.
3. Damages or losses. Neither WRC&C nor their directors, officers, employees, agents, or insurers, shall be responsible to Camper for any loss, damage, or claim related to any actual or alleged defect in any part of the Campground. Camper assumes all liability or responsibility for any acts of any third person, including other Campers, or Guests of Campers of the Campground. Camper ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILTY FOR THE RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY LOSS OR DAMAGE.
4. Notification. Camper shall promptly notify WRC&C of any and all accidents. Camper shall provide full details concerning the damage or accident. Camper shall forward to WRC&C a copy of every Demand, Notice, Summons, or other Process received in connection with any and all claims, suits, or other legal proceedings resulting from any accident or damage in or upon WRC&C.
5. Entire Agreement. There are no oral agreements, and this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between parties and shall be binding on their heirs, executors, administrators, and their legal representatives, successors, and assigns.
6. Minors. Each Camper executing this Agreement intends to be legally bound by this Agreement as well as to bind each and every minor attending with such Camper.