Terms of Service
Rules for White River Campground & Cabins
· Speed limit is 5 MPH throughout the entire park
· There is 24 hour surveillance on the property to ensure the safety of our guests as well as the security of our facilities. Entrance to the park authorizes the recording of every guest and the use of information if prosecution is necessary.
· Quiet hours are from 10pm-8am
· Check in is from 3pm- dark. Late arrivals are asked to make arrangements prior to check in. If you arrive after office hours, there will be a site map with you site number, directions to your site, and WiFi password taped to the front door.
· Check out is at 12:00pm. Please speak with management if you need to check out after noon. Late departures are subject to a $25 fee.
· Office hours are from 10-5 Tues-Thurs and 10-7 Fri & Sat. The office is closed on Sun & Mon. If there is an emergency, please call 911. If there is a park emergency, please call the office number and someone will return your call.
· Each site reservation is for a total of 5 people, 2 adults and 3 children under the age of 18. Special circumstances will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
· ALL RV units are expected to have, and use, their own restroom and shower.
· There are two restrooms available behind the office. The showers are for our tent campers.
· Sites are NON-TRANSFERRABLE. If you’re not able to start/ complete your reservation, you MAY NOT give it to anyone else; for any reason!
· If you have a RENTAL UNIT, it is YOUR responsibility to have it out by check out time. If it isn’t out by noon, you will be charged a late charge of $50. If it is past 3:00pm, you will be charged for another night. If the site is reserved, and your unit is still on it, it will be towed AT YOUR EXPENSE!
· Please do not flush anything down the toilets, in the shower house, restrooms or your RVs except septic system approved toilet paper. If you’re not sure if it’s approved for a septic system, please look on the packaging. Please do not flush any feminine products such as tampons or pads, paper/ plastic bags, diapers, washcloths, cleaning wipes or baby wipes.
· Please do not dye your hair in the restroom/ shower house
· One vehicle per site, not including the RV. Ample parking is available throughout the park.
· No smoking in the office, cabins, rec center, shower house, or bathrooms.
· No ATVs, side-by-sides, dirt bikes, scooters, or golf carts.
· Kiddy pools are permitted.
· No hot tubs of any kind.
· No firearms or weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, BB guns, pellet guns, sling shots, bow and arrows, crossbows, shotguns, rifles, handguns etc
· No fireworks of any kind.
· No washing cars/ RVs.
· No public intoxication or disorderly conduct. Violators will be asked to remain at their site. If you choose to not comply, you will be asked to leave without a refund.
· Please use the fire squares for fires. Please do not move them.
· The Pavilion, along with the grill, is available to our registered guests.
· The Pavilion is also available for large groups, such as birthday parties/ weddings. Please see management for pricing.
· No solicitation of any kind including yard sales or collecting money for charity.
· Please throw trash away in one of the two dumpsters. There is a dumpster on the upper level and the lower level for your convenience
· A fishing license and trout tag/ stamp are required to fish from the dock, from shore, or from a boat. These can be purchased using the following link: http://www.agfc.com/en/resources/licensing/fishinglicenses/
· NO MAIL will be delivered to the park for our guests. Please obtain a PO Box in one of the surrounding towns: Yellville, Gassville, Flippin, and Mountain Home. You may not use the campground address on your driver’s license. Packages will be accepted under special circumstances. Staff will not sign for any packages.
· Boat dock use: Our boat dock is available free of charge to our registered guests and it is on a first come first serve basis.
· We do offer boat storage on a limited basis. The fee is $35/ month/ $360 if paid in full for one year.
· ANIMAL POLICY:
· Three animals per site, no exceptions
· Animals must be on a leash AT ALL TIMES with an adult human attach to the other end. They are not permitted to roam free at any time, including on your site.
· Any animal, regardless of size, that displays aggressive behavior, attacks another dog/ guest or child must be removed from the park immediately with no refund.
· No animals in the cabins, office, bathhouse, restrooms, or rec center
· Continuous dog barking will not be tolerated.
Ø First offense will be a warning
Ø Second offense you will be asked to leave the park.
· Clean up after your dog. There are several waste stations throughout the park for your convenience.
Ø First offense of being caught not cleaning up after your dog, you will be asked to clean it up.
Ø Second offense you will be charged a $15 clean up fee
Ø Third offense you will be asked to leave the park without a refund
· We reserve the right to change sites when necessary unless the site lock feature is used. Then we will call to see if changing sites is an option with a return on the lock site fee.
· Cancellation policy: If reservation is cancelled 8 or more days before check-in, you will receive a 100% refund. If cancelled 4-7 days prior to check-in, you will receive a refund minus a $20 service charge. If cancelled 0-3 days prior to check-in, there will be NO refund. NO refunds after check-in.
· White River Campground & Cabins is not liable for injuries, theft, vandalism or damage of any kind to the property or persons. Park owners are not responsible for the protection of guests’ personal property. The Park does not warrant the continuous or quality of service provided to the park by other owned businesses including electric, cable, internet or trash removal. If an outage occurs or damage is caused by these service providers, or a guest of the campground, the RV park, it’s owners and partners are not held liable in any way. Any incidental outages or closures that occur are not compensable to the guest by White River Campground & Cabins.
· By signing, you authorize White River Campground & Cabins is charge your credit card/ debit Card for not only the reservation fee, but also charges made in the store. You also authorize the campground to charge the service fee when a reservation is cancelled 4-7 days prior to check in. It also authorizes the campground to charge for any damages incurred by the guest, their children, their pets, or any visitors they have.
· By signing, you authorize White River Campground & Cabins to charge your credit card on file for any sales charged to your site.
· White River Campground & Cabins reserves the right to refuse service to anyone or eject anyone for any reason. If ejected, there will be no refund.
(printed name) (site #)