Terms of Service
Rules and Regulations
- Payment is due prior to stay
- Maximum of 2 pets allowed. Pets must be on leash and accompanied at all times.
- You must clean up after your pet
- Pets may not disturb other guests by excessive barking or other behavior.
- Willard peak reserves the right to assess up to, and not limited to, a $100 fine, per occurrence fee if you fail to clean up after your pet.
- Commencing at 10:00 p.m. each night, all Guests must store and remove non-camping related items from their assigned stall, and surrounding area. If items are not stored Willard Peak reserves the right to assess a $25 per occurrence fee.
- Occupancy per spot is two adults plus children (higher occupancy must have written permission from management).
- Speed limit 5 MPH
- No Disturbing the peace
- Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Only one RV or tent is allowed per campsite
- No Guest is allowed to operate or conduct a business of any kind including a home occupation business within the RV Park.
- Owner will not accept mail delivered to the RV Park for Guests or RV occupants.
- Guests are not allowed to make repairs or modifications to the Park or any property of the Park
- Guest is responsible at all times for the safety and behavior of Guest's children. Guest must supervise all children under 18 in showers, restrooms, and all other common areas of the RV Park. Guest will not allow children to play in the roadways. Cycling is not allowed in any of the campground roadway areas.
- Discharge and public display of firearms and all fireworks is prohibited.
- No maintenance is allowed on Willard peak campground property
- No smoking within 50’ of all Willard peak campground buildings.
- No drunkenness or illegal drugs allowed.
- No alcohol allowed in Willard Peak Facilities i.e. Laundry, bathrooms, office.
- No vehicle washing
- All utility hookups must be maintained and kept in standard working condition
- Willard Peak may ask a guest to leave for any reason without limitation.
- Guest must depart by scheduled check out time, 11am. If guest has not checked out by scheduled check out time guest gives Willard Peak Campground permission to tow vehicles at owners expense.
- RV's or vehicles are not allowed to be parked over hanging the grass.
- If vehicle is parked over grass and inhibits mowing or watering there will be a $50 fine per occurance.
- Only two vehicles allowed per spot.
- Vehicles must be parked in assigned spot.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
1. Term: This RV Park Guest Agreement (“Agreement”) is between Willard Peak Camp Grounds “Willard Peak”) and the person(s) identified herein (“Guest”). This Agreement does not create a tenancy or residency in favor of Guest. Guest must depart by noon on the day immediately following the last night indicated in their reservation and this Agreement. If Guest fails to timely depart, Willard Peak will have the RV towed at the Guest’ cost and expense and report the Guest to local law enforcement. Guest will be responsible for the fees associated with their failure to vacate including appropriate rental fees and any other rights and remedies Willard Peak may have at law or in equity. Guest is allowed a maximum of two (2) vehicles. vehicles must be parked in space number.
2. Rules and Regulations: Guest is subject to and agrees to comply with all “Campground Rules and Regulations,” Willard Peak may modify the “Campground Rules and Regulations” from time to time at its sole discretion.
I agree to the terms of the campground rules and regulations, I understand if I do not comply with said rules and regulations I will be immediately removed from the park and subject to my RV being towed at my own expense.
3. Storage of Personal Property: Commencing at 10:00 p.m. each night, all Guests must store and remove related items from their assigned stall, and surrounding area. Willard Peak reserves the right to request that Guest remove any items from their assigned stall, and surrounding area that are not deemed camping or RV related materials, or any items that are unsightly, odorous, noxious or impact other Guests’ enjoyment of the RV Park.
I agree to remove all personal property each night before 10:00 P.M. I will not store property underneath or around my RV. I agree to pay a $25 fine if I do not do this.
4. Willard Peak Facilities: Willard Peak provides and maintains certain facilities for Guests beneficial use. These facilities include a laundry room, bathroom, and shower room. In the event Guest causes damage to or defaces these facilities, Willard Peak may impose a $50.00 repair and cleaning fee per occurrence in addition to time and material to fix said problem, and may be reported to local law enforcement.
5. Guest Liability/ Limitation of Liability: Guest is responsible, and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Willard Peak, for all loss, damage or injury to any person or property caused by Guest, any member of Guest’s party, Guest’s visitors, invitees, or pets. Guest specifically acknowledges and agrees that Willard Peak, and all management, officers, members, directors, employees, and agents of Willard Peak, are not responsible for any loss, damage or injury to any person or property.
6. Not a Mobile Home Park: Guest hereby acknowledges and agrees that Guest’s RV is not a “mobile home” as defined in the Utah Mobile Home Park Residency Act, Utah Code Ann. § 57-16-3; and Willard Peak is not a “mobile home park” as defined in the Utah Code. Guest further waives any and all rights which Guest may have under the Act and acknowledges that the relationship created by this Agreement is one of a property owner renting a generic RV parking space on a temporary, short-term basis. This Agreement does not create a tenancy or residency or any other real property right in favor of Guest.
7. Default: In case of necessity of an action at law or equity to remedy any breach under the terms of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to their damages and reasonable attorney’s fees and courts costs. In the event of a default and at the request of Willard Park, Guest agrees to immediately vacate the RV Park and to immediately remove their RV and all personal property. Guest failure to comply with any of the terms of this Agreement shall constitute default of this Agreement, and Willard Peak shall be entitled to all remedies as set forth herein and as provided by law.
8. Waiver: No failure or delay by either party in exercising any rights, powers remedies under this Agreement will operate as a waiver of any such right, power or remedy.
9. Applicable Law: This Agreement, and all collateral matters relating to this Agreement, will be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Utah applicable to agreements fully made and performed herein.
10. Replacement of Prior Agreements: This Agreement supersedes and replaces in its entirety any prior verbal or written agreements between Guest and Willard Peak and/or Willard Peak’s predecessor(s) in interest. Any prior agreements of whatever nature are null and void and have no further effect. Upon execution of this Agreement by Guest, all provisions of, rights granted and covenants made in any prior agreement are hereby waived, released and superseded in their entirety and shall have no further force and effect.
11. Guest will allow Willard Peak Campground to charge any credit card that is on file for balance due and any fees added after the first day due. Guest will provide Willard Peak Campground with a credit card at time of stay.
I HAVE READ THE AGREEMENT, I UNDERSTAND IT, AND I AGREE TO BE BOUND BY IT.